Quagliarella JC: "It was not easy after the accident. I try to carve out a space of 13 months and take chances. Storari? In the locker room we hugged"

2 posters

Go down

Quagliarella JC: "It was not easy after the accident. I try to carve out a space of 13 months and take chances. Storari? In the locker room we hugged" Empty Quagliarella JC: "It was not easy after the accident. I try to carve out a space of 13 months and take chances. Storari? In the locker room we hugged"

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:07 am

Fabio Quagliarella, Juventus Channel interviewed by the end of the match against Catania, has expressed its relaxation afforded by the excellent personal performance and the whole team Juventus. TuttoJuve.com fully transcribed what he said:

You have done more harm to hit the crossbar or stroke Storari?
"The cross, because the blow during the jubilation did not expect. I was all intent on protecting the cheekbone: I said, 'I never want someone to give me another blow to the cheek ', however, have decided to get another cut in the lead, though (laughs) .... Then we hugged in the locker room, because it absolutely did not want to do it on purpose. "

What game did you see?
"A game started not in the best way; Catania sincerely impressed me, has done an excellent game. We have been good and polished to manage it, then surely the goal of 1-1 Andrea us Then he restored the peace and we started to play as we knew, knowing that then could get the opening goal. "

We saw you in great shape, you kept the ball, did you sportellate, you have to be pulled out ...
"I have almost always felt good, I'm thirteen months that I always try to carve out the space, certainly not after injury it was easy. Evenings like this ... I think my performance was great, because I think I did everything I asked the coach. Then surely the goal is that an attacker is adrenaline. I go home very happy " .

The second time you went to a fight on a foul ball up to suffer. And 'the photograph of the second half. There we saw the Fabio fierce ...
"Yes, I understand what you mean. I was in the midst of three or four and I was battling for the ball. You know how it works, when you know that the competition is so much ... when I provide the opportunity, especially as a starter, I try to make the best of ways. I try to leave the camp exhausted. In fact, I had cramps after the game a bit 'anywhere, because I ran a lot and I battled. I did not want to go home in a draw. I was only interested in - like all my mates - win. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Quagliarella JC: "It was not easy after the accident. I try to carve out a space of 13 months and take chances. Storari? In the locker room we hugged" Empty Re: Quagliarella JC: "It was not easy after the accident. I try to carve out a space of 13 months and take chances. Storari? In the locker room we hugged"

Post by Juveman17 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Quag :bow: :bow: :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down