Mr Nick09
Ganso
guest7
23 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The 4-3-3 Idea - Page 3 Empty Re: The 4-3-3 Idea

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

The Madrid One wrote:we obviously have to find a playing style and progress with it, with a definate formation.

last year we would have different formations almost each classico, not really consistencty, and thats shows that we didnt really have a game plan other tha counter attack or park the bus.

we need to evolutionize and a sign of that will be us finding a frequent formation against barcelona.

sorry if i sound a bit arrogant but we can beat anyone in the world, with particular ease except for barca imo.

I agree. and against Barca, I still say this is the formation with which we can beat them.

-----------------------------------Casillas-----------------------------------------------
------------------Ramos----------Pepe----------------Carvalho---------------------
Coentrao----------------------------------------------------------------------Marcelo
-------------------Sahin------------Khedira------------Alonso------------------------
Di Maria (or Aquero or Ozil)----------------------------------------------C. Ronaldo

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Why do we need 5 defenders and 2 DM's?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:we obviously have to find a playing style and progress with it, with a definate formation.

last year we would have different formations almost each classico, not really consistencty, and thats shows that we didnt really have a game plan other tha counter attack or park the bus.

we need to evolutionize and a sign of that will be us finding a frequent formation against barcelona.

sorry if i sound a bit arrogant but we can beat anyone in the world, with particular ease except for barca imo.

I agree. and against Barca, I still say this is the formation with which we can beat them.

-----------------------------------Casillas-----------------------------------------------
------------------Ramos----------Pepe----------------Carvalho---------------------
Coentrao----------------------------------------------------------------------Marcelo
-------------------Sahin------------Khedira------------Alonso------------------------
Di Maria (or Aquero or Ozil)----------------------------------------------C. Ronaldo

It's the wrong approach Very Happy We need to defeat them in midfield not defend all the time Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

With our crowded midfield 4-3-3 is kind of needed if we're gonna play all correctly.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

If we play 4-3-3 then getting another striker is not needed

But getting Neymar would make sense in the 4-3-3 as he plays as a LF mostly

A midfield consisting of three of Xabi/Sahin/Ozil/Khedira/Altintop and Lass or Gago

A forward line consisting of three of Ronaldo/DiMaria/Higuain/Benzema/Neymar?/Callejon

Two CB's of Albiol/Ramos/Pepe/Carvalho and maybe Garay?

A RB of either Arbeloa/Ramos/Altintop and maybe Coentrao if the world turns upside down

A LB of either Marcelo/Arbeloa/Coentrao

And Casillas/Adan/Meijas for Keepers

It's 4:30am I have most likely forgot someone

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:31 pm

Crimson wrote:If we play 4-3-3 then getting another striker is not needed

A midfield consisting of three of Xabi/Sahin/Ozil/Khedira/Altintop and Lass or Gago

A forward line consisting of three of Ronaldo/DiMaria/Higuain/Benzema/Neymar?/Callejon

A RB of either Arbeloa/Ramos/Altintop and maybe Coentrao if the world turns upside down

Include Ozil into forward line then your version is good enough Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

i was about to ask you "where is kaka?" lol

read about tomas and jesus going on preaseason to fight it out to become 3rd keepr

@babun, this is why im so insistent about an ACM. just slot Cazorla in there as he can play forward or midfielder = greater depth

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:32 pm

You forgot Aguero. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

i was about to ask you "where is kaka?" lol

read about tomas and jesus going on preaseason to fight it out to become 3rd keepr

@babun, this is why im so insistent about an ACM. just slot Cazorla in there as he can play forward or midfielder = greater depth
Do you know what Kaka means in some foreign languages? Very Happy You **** what you eat Very Happy
mtfootball wrote:You forgot Aguero. :coffee:
Too early, bro Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

It's the wrong approach Very Happy We need to defeat them in midfield not defend all the time Very Happy

It's not overly defensive. Coentrao and Marcelo are playing in a wide MF adding speed an offense to Di maria and CR7.
I wouldn't consider any of the MF defensive. They are all end to end MF and good at passing. Essentially it's a 3 man defense with MFs and FBs capable of both offense and defense.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:54 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

It's not overly defensive. Coentrao and Marcelo are playing in a wide MF adding speed an offense to Di maria and CR7.
I wouldn't consider any of the MF defensive. They are all end to end MF and good at passing. Essentially it's a 3 man defense with MFs and FBs capable of both offense and defense.
Yeah, but CR7 as only real forward isn't enough, you need two of them Very Happy
Try something like this:

----------Casillas----------
--------Ramos---Pepe-----
Coentrao--Alonso--Marcelo
---Khedira--------Sahin--
------------Ozil-----------
-attacker----------CR7--

Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:27 pm

babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Yeah, but CR7 as only real forward isn't enough, you need two of them Very Happy
Try something like this:

-attacker----------CR7--

Very Happy

Mourinho will probably play something like that.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Try something like this:

-attacker----------CR7--

Very Happy

What do you call Aquero? If he doesn't come then it can be either Higgy or Benz in that spot. Although I liked how Di maria played against Barca and they say he and Coentrao play extremely well together.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Di Maria isn't leaving the starting XI, Mou likes him alot and he is a big game player. Mou is just gonna confuse me if he stops using Di Magia now
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Well he would probably make a good impact sub.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:48 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Try something like this:

-attacker----------CR7--

Very Happy

What do you call Aquero? If he doesn't come then it can be either Higgy or Benz in that spot. Although I liked how Di maria played against Barca and they say he and Coentrao play extremely well together.
Two players on the wings aren't enough without support. Ozil is the support when we attack fast Very Happy
I didn't mean forward in abilities , I meant forward in position only. Two of the front three could always score, not CR7 and Kun* only, it might be Ozil who goes in forward position and scores. 2 Players should be available in the final 3rd, whoever it doesn't matter Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Maybe swap Ozil with Khedira and put another attacker in?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

mtfootball wrote:Maybe swap Ozil with Khedira and put another attacker in?
Di Maria then...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:56 pm

omarish wrote:Di Maria isn't leaving the starting XI, Mou likes him alot and he is a big game player. Mou is just gonna confuse me if he stops using Di Magia now

I was referring this line-up for Barcelona only.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:58 pm

babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Try something like this:

-attacker----------CR7--

Very Happy

Two players on the wings aren't enough without support. Ozil is the support when we attack fast Very Happy
I didn't mean forward in abilities , I meant forward in position only. Two of the front three could always score, not CR7 and Kun* only, it might be Ozil who goes in forward position and scores. 2 Players should be available in the final 3rd, whoever it doesn't matter Very Happy

In this line-up (only against Barca), Sahin and Alonso will provide that support, as well as Coentrao and Marcelo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:27 pm

omarish wrote:Di Maria isn't leaving the starting XI, Mou likes him alot and he is a big game player. Mou is just gonna confuse me if he stops using Di Magia now

does he have gold on his balls?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:30 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Nick - see post I made @you at 3:54 in Thiago thread.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:35 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

No, more like omarish's opinion is gold to Mou. He wouldn't confuse him, no way :lol!:

Last edited by babun1024 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Di Maria then...

Yeh but we already have a left footed winger in Coentrao in that formation. Maybe Higuain?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 pm

mtfootball wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Di Maria then...

Yeh but we already have a left footed winger in Coentrao in that formation. Maybe Higuain?

Higuain at the top? It makes sense Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 pm

---Ronaldo---Higuain---Aguero

:coffee:

Onyx