ZsG7 wrote:-------Ramos------Carvalho
Coentrao----Pepe------Marcelo
--------Alonso------Sahin--------
------Ozil-------------Kaka
---------------CR7-----------------
Razz

This is actually pretty good!

my other option is a 4-3-1-2

The (1) being Ozil and the (2) Ronaldo and another forward. then in the midfield (3) you put a lot of steel so that the fullbacks can fly up the wings.

eg. ---------------------------Casillas--------------------------------
Coentrao----------Ramos-------------Carvalho-------------Marcelo
----------Sahin-------------Pepe----------------Xabi-------------
----------------------------Ozil----------------------------------
-----------Hig/Benz/Kun----------------Ronaldo------------------

Say it, I'm a genius.
The funniest part in your formation Very Happy

Yeah lol, well take your pick between which ever one of those 3 will be on form. Hell take 2 of those 3 if Ronaldo is off goal scoring form, but then again I doubt that CR7 can go more than 2 games without scoring.
My ' Sell CR7 thread' went 17 pages long Very Happy He is a very polarizing figure at RMA even off the field Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The 4-3-3 Idea - Page 5 Empty Re: The 4-3-3 Idea

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Crimson wrote:-----------------------------Casillas/Adan
Coentrao/Arbeloa--Varane/Albiol--Ramos/Carvalho--Marcelo/Arbeloa
------------------------------Pepe/Varane
------------Sahin/khedira-------------------Alonso/Gago
Ozil/Kaka------------------------------------------------Ronaldo/DiMaria
--------------------------Higuain/Benzema

Granero and Altintop can cover for a variety of positions

22 players

Use Meijas (3rd keeper) and Morata (3rd Striker) but keep them with Castilla

Sell Leon, Garay, Drenthe and Lass

Loan Sarabia, Canales and Mateos

I prob forgot someone I always do
I'd wait for the squad cleanup first before making up formations. The only sure thing, the new arrivals won't go anywhere :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:48 pm

22 players

Like the formation.

*Disagree with the sale of Garay, think he will still mature into a great defender with time.
*Do not think Varane is going to get anywhere near the 1st team unless he is really special because Mou wouldn't put his faith in an 18yr old CB.
*I like that you somebody around here still likes GAGO. He has had a tough time lately but I still think he is a fantastic player. Has great technique, range of passing and in my opinion can defend better than Xabi even. Gago ftw
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:

22 players

Like the formation.

*Disagree with the sale of Garay, think he will still mature into a great defender with time.
*Do not think Varane is going to get anywhere near the 1st team unless he is really special because Mou wouldn't put his faith in an 18yr old CB.
*I like that you somebody around here still likes GAGO. He has had a tough time lately but I still think he is a fantastic player. Has great technique, range of passing and in my opinion can defend better than Xabi even. Gago ftw

+2 about gago, lol, he played pretty awesome yesterday with his NT, remind me how good he is
I was just going to say something similar to crimson when I read your post Smile
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Anyone from the old forums would know I am a huge admirer of Gago and I still think he has alot to offer

I understand about Varane but after watching so much of Ligue 1 and 2 last season I think he could come in and make an instant impact, even though alot of people prob think otherwise. I think he played just as well if not better overall than Sakho did last season.

Having Ronaldo, Coentrao, Varane, Khedira, Ramos and Pepe in the same lineup is some serious destruction in set pieces both defending and attacking.

In hindsight as much as I wanted and like Neymar I think it would be an unnecessary purchase. Same same for Aguero.

Especially when we have players like Sarabia and Morata ready to make the step up. Not to mention Jese only a couple years or less off making a first team debut.

We also have the brother pair of Alex and Nacho who are also highly rated at Madrid.

I think what I proposed would be a solid all around team in every area and allow for the rotation policy that Jose may want especially when the fixtures start getting congested.

As for Garay I like him too and he deserves to be on a team where he will play every game, that won't happen at Madrid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 pm

alex mahone wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:

22 players

Like the formation.

+2 about gago, lol, he played pretty awesome yesterday with his NT, remind me how good he is
I was just going to say something similar to crimson when I read your post Smile

The important thing you have to remember about Gago: Capello was very fond of him, even when he was a youngster. If you are good enough to impress Capello, you're good enough for Real Madrid.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Crimson wrote:Anyone from the old forums would know I am a huge admirer of Gago and I still think he has alot to offer

I understand about Varane but after watching so much of Ligue 1 and 2 last season I think he could come in and make an instant impact, even though alot of people prob think otherwise. I think he played just as well if not better overall than Sakho did last season.

Having Ronaldo, Coentrao, Varane, Khedira, Ramos and Pepe in the same lineup is some serious destruction in set pieces both defending and attacking.

In hindsight as much as I wanted and like Neymar I think it would be an unnecessary purchase. Same same for Aguero.

Especially when we have players like Sarabia and Morata ready to make the step up. Not to mention Jese only a couple years or less off making a first team debut.

We also have the brother pair of Alex and Nacho who are also highly rated at Madrid.

I think what I proposed would be a solid all around team in every area and allow for the rotation policy that Jose may want especially when the fixtures start getting congested.

As for Garay I like him too and he deserves to be on a team where he will play every game, that won't happen at Madrid.

Ok yeah you made a good point about Garay, I feel too that he needs to play for a side where he can be a starter before his entire career passes him by, but on the other hand, he is still so young and typically Centre halfs only really start producing the goods from 25yrs old onwards- it is a position where experience counts, and what better way to learn than to train with the Real Madrid 1st team.

Another thing, I genuinely believe Garay to be better than Albiol. Albiol is to Real Madrid what Bonera is to Milan- a terrible player coasting under the radar. Albiol needs to be flogged immediately while he is still worth something.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Crimson wrote:Anyone from the old forums would know I am a huge admirer of Gago and I still think he has alot to offer

Who are you watching in Ligue 2? confused
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Who are you watching in Ligue 2? confused

Mostly Stade de Reims Smile
But I watched quite a few other teams as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Gago really isn't the terrible player people make him out to be imo. If he's played in the correct tactics he can be right up there. He just hasn't been played consistently and also had a few injuries.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 pm

We get a bit of Ligue 1 in South Africa, but no Ligue 2. I enjoy the big clashes, PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Lille etc. The french game is very underrated. I'm shocked that you guys get such good football coverage over in Oz
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:We get a bit of Ligue 1 in South Africa, but no Ligue 2. I enjoy the big clashes, PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Lille etc. The french game is very underrated. I'm shocked that you guys get such good football coverage over in Oz

Mainstream coverage is ok as long as you have foxtel (like cable)

But I do watch alot of games online

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:26 pm

mtfootball wrote:Gago really isn't the terrible player people make him out to be imo. If he's played in the correct tactics he can be right up there. He just hasn't been played consistently and also had a few injuries.

very true. As I said, Capello was a big fan and he was once compared to Redondo. The saying, "form is temporary, class is permanent" describes Gago perfectly. He is not a terrible player. Just bad form and injuries contributing to the bad form.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 pm

@crimson, you are courageous watching L2 football. I usually follow players that i like outside of RM, but never went as far as L2 XD.

i used to wach some occasional games on eurosport back when i was home but not anymore.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@crimson, you are courageous watching L2 football. I usually follow players that i like outside of RM, but never went as far as L2 XD.

i used to wach some occasional games on eurosport back when i was home but not anymore.
I have nick so I don't need to watch L1 or L2 :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 pm

well played Babun, well played.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:@crimson, you are courageous watching L2 football. I usually follow players that i like outside of RM, but never went as far as L2 XD.

I do have alot of time to kill lmao

Between my journalism course, Spanish classes, violin, RMStats website and snake catching/cataloging. All I do is rehab and watch football/TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:well played Babun, well played.
I give him info on EPL and Bundesliga in return Very Happy Symbiosis, wasn't it? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 pm

The thing in France is that you need to be at least L2 to keep your professional status as a club. They give you a little time if you get relegated... but eventually, you lose the license.

Without a professional license, you cannot run a youth center. One of the best ones out there in the past, my beloved AS Cannes, lost theirs a few years back because of this.

Most clubs in L2 compete like crazy even of they're not at the top of the table as a result.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:44 am

Zidane played with as cannes didn't he?

I saw a report on goal.com saying mou will scrap the 4-2-3-1 for 4-3-3 Very Happy:D:D

The 4-3-3 Idea - Page 5 Dancing_Banana
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:33 am

I agree with the Gago support.
Many of you have seen me write that he is NOT a lost cause.
I watched him in the ARG Albania friendly, he played the 2nd half.
He was excellent. No misplaced passes and only got caught in possession once, where possession was still retained. And his creativity in the final third qwas excellent. Not to mention his work rate was very good. Never let up once.
And this is from a player that hasn't seen regular football since early 2009.nd to top that, he's been injured constantly for the past 12 months....

I honestly believe that he's our missing link, and the Redondo comparisons aren't THAT far off. I mean, he is no Redondo, but who will ever be Redondo?

However, Gago himself is not happy at the moment. Hopefully Mou will be able to convince him to stay.

I say, if we're doing the 4-3-3:
----------------------Casillas-------------------
Ramos-------Pepe----Carvalho--------Marcelo
Khedira/Gago-----Alonso----Gago/Sahin/Di Maria
Di Maria/Ronaldo-Benzema/Higuain-Ozil/Ronaldo

Gago is the perfect player to transition from defence to attack.
He's a hard worker and will be all over the park, not to mention he's creative akin to Alonso. But UNLIKE ALONSO, he's good on the ball as well...

Perfect for our "new system"
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:11 am

Crimson wrote:

Between my journalism course, Spanish classes, violin, RMStats website and snake catching/cataloging. All I do is rehab and watch football/TV

Sorry but snake catching?!

:flower: :flower:
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Guiltybystander wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Sorry but snake catching?!

:flower: :flower:

lol just a past time Smile

Snakes help me relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum