It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!..

5 posters

Go down

It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!.. Empty It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!..

Post by Fadi Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 am

that's what dummy allegri said after our disgraceful display gainst juve last night!, what game was that imbecile watching??, how exactly do you define "playing well"???, by losing to a bunch of average players at home??, or by letting an average nobody like carerec score twice against you??, i seriously don't know what is worse......

no, but in all honesty, if dummy allegri thinks last night's performance was good then we're doomed!, we hardly created any chances at all, we were dominated by juve most of the time and there was no chemistry whatsoever between the players, no tactics, the usual terrible defensive mistakes made by amateurs like antonini and bonera. conte showed how you can make a bunch of average players attack and defend like a team while we played like individuals, everyone doing his own thing without checking with the others!, how anyone still consider dummy allegri a world class coach is beyond me when we're simply unable to win when ibra doesn't show up like he's been for thr last 3 games......

to make matters worse our record against big teams is in all time low!, beaten by juve and napoli twice, inter, barca, and unble to crack the likes of lazio and udinese, anyone who thinks this is fine is an idiot.....

we're almost out of the coppa now, CL is next to follow as we have no chance in standing up against a decent arsenal side playing this bad, we're too dependent on ibra and if he chokes we're done, just pathetic. another thing that has been bugging me is that we didn't he rest T.silva last night??, what difference would it have made??, we lost anyway, he played silva and at the same time he also played bonera and antonini, two terrible fullbacks, with these two in our backline we'd never keep a clean sheet anyway even if the mighty baresi and maldini were present in our defence, unbelievable stupid and pointless, it's like he picks our starting lineup randomly.....

the fact that the likes of antonini and bonera still see any playing time also means that this ignorant coach simply doesn't learn from his mistakes and he failed to convert emanuelsson into a much needed fullback, he's just too close minded and too sequare to coach a top side, he only makes changes in the last 5 minutes of every game, he's simply too slow to react and too stupid to change the flow of a any given game..

we're on the brink of losing out in all competitions and this joke of a coach thinks we were playing well last night, i seriously don't know wether to cry or laugh...

Last edited by Fadi on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!.. Empty Re: It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!..

Post by Forza Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:52 am

I agree with the parts about Antonini and Bonera. I wouldn't read too much into Allegri's post-match comments though. For the record, Napoli have only beaten us once this season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!.. Empty Re: It is a shame to lose a match in which we played well!!!!!!!!!..

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am

What infuriates me the most is that he actually thought we could win this game and proceeded to field a near full strength side. We learned nothing from this game, we didn't even experiment with different tactics.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Why don't we wait until the 89th minute to put a sub in.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Superpeppe wrote:Why don't we wait until the 89th minute to put a sub in.

brilliant! and since we were losing, lets take out ibra and put in mesbah. thats allegris way of thinking..

like last year vs real madrid at home the 2-2

were losing 1-0, what does he do? takes off pato, for ambrosini Razz Razz Razz WERE LOSING DAMITT!!! LOLLL

then after my hero scores 2 goals, were winning 2-1, what does he do? put on seedorf, whos slower than my grandmothers molases, and madrid score shortly after.. he subs are WAY MOREEE THAN TO BE DESIRED! LOL

Allegri, whatever crack your own, stop
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down