Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Can see him going to Man utd

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 17 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by A Gunner Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:46 pm

Still doesn't mean he is headed to arsenal...
A Gunner
A Gunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm

25M+ FOR DM
i wanted him when he was less known and could be bought for half of that
Coquelin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Arsenal are watching Andrey Ayew, they are expected to make a move in the summer - from a reliable source
OMAR ALMASRI RT'D That
cheers
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Vieira likes M'vila a lot too, could be an option. It's interesting, there are a lot of talented young players on the move this summer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm

I'd call signing Podolski, Ayew, dropping the dead wood and a couple more names a great summer.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Vertonghen open to Arsenal switch

The scene has been set for Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur to duke it out this summer for the signature of Ajax defender Jan Vertonghen.

Vertonghen, who skippers the Dutch giants, is out of contract in 2013 and has been tipped to leave Amsterdam over the next few months.

Spurs are thought to be the frontrunners in the race to sign him - but the Belgium international insists he is also open to a move to their North London rivals.

He said in the Daily Express: "My agent knows what clubs I'm willing to go to. Arsenal are obviously one of them. Ajax are busy trying to find solutions to replace me."

Arsenal have form for raiding Ajax for a Belgian centre back, having bought Thomas Vermaelen to the club a few years ago. There may soon be a vacancy in the Gunners' rearguard, with Sebastien Squillaci tipped to exit when the transfer window opens.

Source: http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/140803.html
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:05 pm

When asked if he intended to return to Arsenal, Arshavin told RT Sports: “Of course, yes.

“Every player does not want to sit on the bench or the stands and watch the action from there.

“When I was at Arsenal, I always wanted to play and not sit on the sidelines watching everything unfold.

“I’m used to living in London and while I am on loan at Zenit my family has stayed in London, because my children go to school there and everybody feels comfortable there.”
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by djoe26 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Hazard 'excited' by Man Utd link

Lille midfielder Eden Hazard, who looks set for a move to the Premier League this summer, has hinted that Manchester United would be his preferred destination.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson was in the stands to watch the 21-year-old at the weekend as Lille went down 2-1 against Lyon, fuelling speculation the Scot could launch a bid in the coming months.

If Ferguson does, he is likely to face stiff competition from Tottenham, whose boss Harry Redknapp has confirmed he is keen on Hazard, and Arsenal, who have been linked with the Belgium international for a while.

But United are emerging as favourites to secure Hazard's signature following comments he made to the French press.

When asked if a move to Old Trafford would interest him, Hazard told La Voix du Nord: "Of course, this a club that excites anyone.

"For now my focus is on Lille but yes, it is a pleasure to be watched by one of the best coaches in the world, if not the best."

Hazard has scored 11 goals in 24 starts this season for Lille, who are third in Ligue 1, 11 points behind leaders PSG.

Source: http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/140870.html
djoe26
djoe26
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Man! Hazard has marketing skill of class A whore 🐘 he literally flirted with every major clubs in Europe, also been fans of dozen of clubs Smile
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:02 pm

If we brought Arshavin back and rotated him with Rosicky and Ramsey in the advanced position, i'll be a happy chappy

Wenger, ffs, look how well Rozza is playing centrally. Arshaving could be 2x as good in the same position. Stop playing him wide :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:14 am

Arsenal expect to wrap up a deal to sign striker Lukas Podolski from Koln within weeks, Goal.com has learned.

Following extended negotiations, the Londoners have agreed personal terms with the player and a £10.8 million fee with the Bundesliga club ahead of a move this summer.

Despite suggestions that Podolski has already undertaken a medical in Germany monitored by Arsenal officials, Goal.com understands thatis not the case.

Nevertheless, sources have said that there will be further movement in Podolski’s transfer to Emirates Stadium this month and that the switch is advanced enough for Arsenal to be confident that the majority of the paperwork on the deal can soon be completed.

The Premier League club will then officially announce the 26-year-old Germany international as an Arsenal player at the end of the season.

Arsene Wenger and Podolski himself have both denied reports that a deal has already been completed, although the Arsenal manager has not distanced the club from a player who has scored 43 goals in 95 internationals and is in his eighth season in the Bundesliga.

It is understood that Podolski has been earmarked to complement another left-footed striker, Robin van Persie, rather than replace him.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Arsenal and Liverpool will compete with Tottenham to sign Moussa Dembele from Fulham in the summer, Goal.com can reveal.

The attacking midfielder is being closely watched by the three Premier League big guns as they consider whether to launch bids when the window opens.

Dembele is rated at £15 million by Fulham, where he has matured this season into one of the most accomplished playmakers in the Premier League.

However, the Belgium international will have just one year left to run on his contract at the end of the season meaning the bidding for the 24-year-old will likely start at below the £10m mark.

Fulham are keen to agree new terms with Dembele, who joined the Londoners from Dutch club AZ Alkmaar for £5m in the summer of 2010.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Bayern Munich star Arjen Robben is seriously considering a return to the Premier League.

Robben is now inside the final 18 months of his current deal and weighing up his options ahead of the summer market.

Voetbal International says Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Juventus have all registered their interest with Bayern over the Dutch ace.

Robben is aware of the growing interest and will spend the coming weeks considering his next move.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm

AC Milan and Juventus won't give up on Arsenal captain Robin van Persie.

News that Van Persie has agreed personal terms with Manchester City over a £220,000-a-week contract has not put off Serie A suitors.

Intermediaries for both Milan and Juve remain confident that should Arsenal choose to sell, it won't be to a Premier League rival.
:facepalm:
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Anderlecht are chasing Arsenal pair Marouane Chamakh and Park Cho-Young.

The Belgians are strengthening their relationship with Arsenal and hope to take both strikers on-loan next season.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eager to offload the duo, but would prefer outright sales.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Real Zaragoza whizkid Hector Otin is being tracked by Arsenal FC(Tribalfootball)
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Inter Milan have Montpellier midfielder Younes Belhanda on their shopping list.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed his interest in Belhanda.

And Corriere dello Sport says Inter are also chasing the young midfielder as part of their summer overhaul.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Arsenal have joined the battle for Real Betis winger Alejandro Pozuelo.

Pozuelo attracted a firm approach from Manchester United earlier this season and his form has now caught the eye of Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.

The midfielder, 20, has thrived under Betis coach Pepe Mel and Cadena Ser says Arsenal scouts are now regularly checking on his progress leading up to the summer market.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:20 pm

ARSENAL TEMPT ROBIN VAN PERSIE WITH £5M BONUS TO STAY
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/306779
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Sturridge: I'll follow Thierry Henry from wing to king Very Happy

"I definitely think playing out wide will improve me," Sturridge said. "Henry played wide for Juventus and then went to Arsenal and played as a centre-forward.

"Wenger knew he was a centre-forward before he joined, and when he went there, his game went up so high.

"He's an example of one player I look at and think when I get back in the middle - and it's only a matter of time - then I will be a lot better than previously.

"Fitness-wise, it helps you so much playing on the wing as it's a completely different job - you do a lot more runs than you do up front.

"I do still see myself as a striker but I am doing a job for the team and I'm enjoying doing it. If I'm playing, I can't complain about which position. As long as I'm starting, that's what matters most.

"I've grown up a lot since I first joined Chelsea. I've got a lot more experience and belief in myself."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Chelsea-s-Daniel-Sturridge-inspired-by-Arsenal-legend-Thierry-Henry-s-move-from-winger-to-centre-forward-article878174.html
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Such an ambitious kid.

He must learn to play for the club first. He always to carry it, but seems to wasteful. We know he will become one of England's best soon but right now he's a loose dog that needs training.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 am

Lukas Podolski's agent has dismissed a report that the Koln forward has already undergone a medical ahead of a rumoured move to Arsenal.

It had been claimed on Wednesday that the 26-year-old attacker had been examined by the Premier League club's officials in Germany.

However, Goal.com learned that while talks over Podolski's proposed €12.9 million switch to the Emirates are at an advanced stage, no medical has yet taken place.

This has now been confirmed by the player's representative, Kon Schramm, who told Sky Sports: "He was at no medical, neither in London or elsewhere."

Podolski's current contract with Koln expires at the end of next season and it has been claimed that his hometown club are willing to offer the Germany international a lucrative new deal.

However, speculation has intensified in recent weeks that the Poland-born striker now intends to move on in the summer.

Podolski is currently in his second spell at Koln, having rejoined the club from Bayern Munich in 2009.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Anzhi Makhachkala eye bid for Nicklas Bendtner as Sunderland cool interest
-------------------------------------------
Yes it looks like we will cash in on this useless idiot.
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/893008-anzhi-makhachkala-eye-bid-for-nicklas-bendtner-as-sunderland-cool-interest#ixzz1pHfUkvd4
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Anzhi Makhachkala eye bid for Nicklas Bendtner as Sunderland cool interest
Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/893008-anzhi-makhachkala-eye-bid-for-nicklas-bendtner-as-sunderland-cool-interest#ixzz1pHfUkvd4

I smell more money than he is worth. Enough to fund a move for Götze in fact. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:37 pm

srigooner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Anzhi Makhachkala eye bid for Nicklas Bendtner as Sunderland cool interest

I smell more money than he is worth. Enough to fund a move for Götze in fact. :coffee:

The funny thing is we could use Bendtner and Chamakh money to buy Gotze. :facepalm: :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next