Allegri: Conte is mocking us.

2 posters

Go down

Allegri: Conte is mocking us. Empty Allegri: Conte is mocking us.

Post by TrezeGent Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Google Translate:

Problems - champions of Italy, during this season, are experiencing difficulty with the contenders for the title. "Devil" is possible by Juve, Napoli, Inter and Lazio: "It is true that we have lost face big teams, but it turns out that this year we have a point less than years, which revealed champions. Accounts will be doing in May. Matters little whether we take the teams score big or small against. Then, remember that to win championships to win against so-called smaller teams.
Injuries - Nursing Milan continues to be full. More numerous injuries recorded in the midfield department: "I have so many players available. Overall I have only five midfielders, so it will play four and one will stay on the bench, however, do not complain.
Duel with Juventus - In the race for the title, Juventus continues to regard himself as an unassuming team. Coach "Old Lady", whenever the opportunity states that: "Milan is a favorite". "I think, or county underestimates his team, or he wants to mock us. However, I speak up for Milan and not for others, - says alegri. - We believe we can win this league, but if they win, meaning they were very skilled. "
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Allegri: Conte is mocking us. Empty Re: Allegri: Conte is mocking us.

Post by TrezeGent Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Conte's such a bawss! Cool
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 am

actually the one that is mocking its ALLEGRI, Conte only telling the truth and taking the pressure off from his players...

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down