rwo power
JAY-Z
S
BiasedMilanFan3
VivaStPauli
emassy
14 posters

Go down

Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda Empty Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda

Post by emassy Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 am

Who looks the greater deal
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda Empty Re: Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am

Kagawa is bossing atm and was the king of kings last season, but imho Honda has had the more impressive career so far - let's wait another season with Honda actually playing in Europe.

Kagawa seems to be the bigger talent, but Honda already pretty much is a star player.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda Empty Re: Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:25 am

I'm a Keisuke Honda man

He really deserves a club bigger than CSKA
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:34 am

Kagawa is more talented and plays in a better league..

Though as far as NT is concerned Honda is the more established player..Like Nick said he is a jack of all trades and a master of none and i agree with him.

Would like to hear GL's Japanese resident jespswe's thoughts on both of them hmm

Last edited by Surag on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Honda is already 25 :O He should move to a bigger club IMO.

Kagawa is more technical..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Tanx palz,dis is looking interesting
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 pm

Well, for those who like to go for trophies to determine the worth of a player - Kagawa Shinji did win the German championship with Dortmund in his first year in the Bundesliga. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:37 pm

didnt honda move to lazio?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:39 pm

^ No it didn't go through.

Ryo >>>>>>>>>>>> all Twisted Evil
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 pm

I thought Arsenal fans would be the only ones to hype Ryo as i reckon they've seen him play/followed him but i never thought a Chelsea fan would gloat him though..Or are you being sarcastic hmm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Kagawa is the second best AM in all of Asia!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Surag wrote:I thought Arsenal fans would be the only ones to hype Ryo as i reckon they've seen him play/followed him but i never thought a Chelsea fan would gloat him though..Or are you being sarcastic hmm

Ade knows what's up.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Ryo :shisha:
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Kagawa had an excellent game for Dortmund tonight against Nurnberg. Was pretty much at the centre of everything good Dortmund did and was unlucky not to have a goal.

I'm a big admirer of both of them, especially Honda. I'd like to see Honda prove himself at a highler level than Russia.

As for who's a better talent; I see them as different players despite playing the same position and both can prove equally effective in their own ways. Of course, Kagawa being 22 and already playing at a higher level may give him the egde.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:04 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, for those who like to go for trophies to determine the worth of a player - Kagawa Shinji did win the German championship with Dortmund in his first year in the Bundesliga. ^^
...in a cast for six months...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by aunshi Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, for those who like to go for trophies to determine the worth of a player - Kagawa Shinji did win the German championship with Dortmund in his first year in the Bundesliga. ^^

So Park >all?

aunshi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Asians in europe: introducing kagawa and honda 1879f18e_e542_e1c6
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 am

justdoit_ wrote:
...in a cast for six months...
1. I never said that *I* value players due to their trophies, but that came up in another thread from someone else where I refuted it, so consider this comment of mine as a little ironic.
2. In the time he did play, he was simply amazing. Fortunately by now he is getting back to this level. I hope Dortmund will keep Kagawa for a while longer!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:
Surag wrote:I thought Arsenal fans would be the only ones to hype Ryo as i reckon they've seen him play/followed him but i never thought a Chelsea fan would gloat him though..Or are you being sarcastic hmm

Ade knows what's up.

Ryo is a future elite winger for sure, the pedo Wenger will make sure of this Twisted Evil
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum