anouarjuve
johniet
Lynx100
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Marrone > Naingolan - Page 2 Empty Re: Marrone > Naingolan

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Sorry but I highly doubt hell ever be worth 15m. Happy to be proven wrong though..

Mesut Oezil is was bought for 15m. Hes nowhere NEAR that level.

Marrone is our next Marchisio... for a 21y.o his vision and talent is out of this world and on par with some of the excellent players when they were 21.

He doesnt have the pace though...thats his falling.. but the game against Roma was better than anygame Naing has played this year

and be honest how many times u've watched Radja this year ?

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Milan got Nocerino for funny prize and Radja worth 15 mils ? LoL
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:10 pm

And the sad part is that Inter will sign Guarin and we will sign no1.Maybe its better like this because i hope for more playing time for Marrone and maybe promotion for Petit
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Ive seen more vids on Marrone's time back when he was a teenager with Juve and nothing with Radja lmao. Sure, sure... videos mean shit, true... but that implies to players who play all the time... Were talking about Marrone who is not well known in the Soccer world, except for our football and our fanbase. With Naingolan, he's even more known... to just Belgians, Serie A fans and now Juve's... that being said... when looking for videos... there are many on Marrone and none on Naingolan. Now you might say.. oh cuz he plays for Cagliari.. hard to find vids... then again... there are vids for the likes of Cossu, Lazzari and Matri. Nothing in this bacla. NOTHING
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Poli was worth 10m. THIS GUY ISNT!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Poli was worth 10m. THIS GUY ISNT!

poli > Nainggolan ??

you must be high really really high
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Sciacca, I never thought I'd miss you posting this much. I agree with everything you said.

This Nainggolan transfer talk needs to end.

Is anyone else even chasing this dude? 15 million is not justified when you're bidding against yourself.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Juventude wrote:Sciacca, I never thought I'd miss you posting this much. I agree with everything you said.

Is anyone else even chasing this dude? 15 million is not justified when you're bidding against yourself.

once again I am not speaking of his price tag and the fee asked, I am speaking of potential and current possibility and in that

Nainggolan > poli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:Sciacca, I never thought I'd miss you posting this much. I agree with everything you said.

once again I am not speaking of his price tag and the fee asked, I am speaking of potential and current possibility and in that

Nainggolan > poli

I strong disagree with that point also.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Nainggolan > poli

I strong disagree with that point also.

Nainggolan is wanted by some of the top clubs in EU and in Serie A, Poli was wanted from Juve nad Inter as sub
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote: Nainggolan is wanted by some of the top clubs in EU and in Serie A, Poli was wanted from Juve nad Inter as sub

Which clubs? I haven't seen anyone rumored with Nainggolan even to the extent of Juve. It's not hard to find a rumor for even the worst of players to a major club. We have all seen the annual N'Zogbia to Juve rumors and we know those aren't true.

Regardless of who anyone thinks is better or not better than Nainggolan, the price of his potential transfer is something that has to be considered for debate. No one is saying he sucks. We can all probably agree that he is, at least, above average and there is, at least, some potential for improvement.

But his price is a major problem for some people so that issue can't just be set aside in the debate. The best number we all have is 15 million, so the ultimate question is whether Nainggolan is worth spending that much. That issue can't be avoided. And in my opinion, if that is his price, I'd rather see Juve utilize the players we have.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote: Nainggolan is wanted by some of the top clubs in EU and in Serie A, Poli was wanted from Juve nad Inter as sub

Which clubs? I haven't seen anyone rumored with Nainggolan even to the extent of Juve. It's not hard to find a rumor for even the worst of players to a major club. We have all seen the annual N'Zogbia to Juve rumors and we know those aren't true.

Regardless of who anyone thinks is better or not better than Nainggolan, the price of his potential transfer is something that has to be considered for debate. No one is saying he sucks. We can all probably agree that he is, at least, above average and there is, at least, some potential for improvement.

But his price is a major problem for some people so that issue can't just be set aside in the debate. The best number we all have is 15 million, so the ultimate question is whether Nainggolan is worth spending that much. That issue can't be avoided. And in my opinion, if that is his price, I'd rather see Juve utilize the players we have.

I say again I am not speaking and I am not in favour for the 15 mils price tag but I am in favor for him to come here.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:21 pm

What I would support would be

promote Gabriel Appelt, and give more chances to Marrone but he ain't ready for the pressure .... remember when gio fell to meet expectations when he was playing in the AM when Diego waas injured ? He was ripped apart from the journalists .... even he admitted that he can't concetrate I hate seeing that to Marrone
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:06 am

and be honest how many times u've watched Radja this year ?

A total of 7 full Cagliari games this year Devi. How about you??? And a few games last year (and last year - he was definitely AVERAGE)

in 7 games hes nowhere near what the hype make him out to be. Hes a good player no doubt... but people just need to calm down.Everyones acting like hes the next Zidane!! Hes just another good player in the league, better than average but nowhere near the level where half the people here are creaming their pants over.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 am

Please, Marrone is completely ready for the big time.

His composure on the ball is unbelievable for someone his age.

Last thing he needs is to 'be protected'. Give the kid a proper go. If he fails, so be it. If he succeeds, then hes been blooded early and allowed a longer more fruitful career.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 am

When did Marotta say he will pay 15 mil for him? You guys are getting to worked over a figure being tossed around in the media.

Again... I point to Matri, everyone thought we over paid for him...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:06 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:When did Marotta say he will pay 15 mil for him? You guys are getting to worked over a figure being tossed around in the media.

Again... I point to Matri, everyone thought we over paid for him...

Some ppl clearly are not for debate they get the things in their way and sdon't see what you say they simply want to hear what they want you to say....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Btw - Matri is a good player no doubt.

And we DID overpay for him.

Should I list the long list of forwards who were bought for less?
If I had to do it again, I would probably still get Matri again but NOT at that price
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:44 pm

lynx is talking alot of sense tbh.

Nianggolan is way over rated.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Btw - Matri is a good player no doubt.

And we DID overpay for him.

Should I list the long list of forwards who were bought for less?
If I had to do it again, I would probably still get Matri again but NOT at that price

I dont think we overpaid, and if we did it was not by much. He has been the most consistent center forward for our team, that alone is worth 15 mil. Look how many times he has saved us and got us the 3 points.

Of course there are forwards who have gone for cheaper and are better, I never said it was the best deal of the century...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Matri = good player. Shit deal.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Matri = good player. Shit deal.

Matri 18 goals in 34 appearances. One goal every 2 games isnt worth 15 million?

Not a shit deal at all. Sure, we may have been forced to overpay a bit for him, but what other options did we have in the circumstance? If Matri hadnt performed up to these standards you could consider it a shit deal, but we are definitely getting our moneys worth AND we were forced to sign him due to injury so it was a quick deal, obviously you cant expect Marotta to get him discounted...

Your expectations are too high my friend.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Your point is correct I must say that the deal was out of desperation due to injury but Matri was not the only striking option on the market and it was only a loan initially.

despite his good form, we didn't NEED/HAVE to redeem him in the summer for 15.5m (+ 3m initial loan? Was it) and could've used that money on the Aguero or Rossi - a world class signing.

That to me says we didn't do business as best we could.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Marotta was trying to sign both Aguero and Rossi... there is only so much you can do in our position, not many top players(i dont consider Rossi a top player nor can he fill in Matri's position in our team- but thats a different discussion) want to come to a team that finished 7th place 2 years in a row and have no european competition.

I would have done the same for the same price.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 am

Even if you leave rossi out of it - All reports say we pulled out of the Aguero deal because we couldnt/didnt offer the extra 5 or 7m needed.

We couldve not signed Matri, signed Aguero and still have 10m left (that we didn spend on Matri permanant deal) to spend on something else (?a couple of quality young players, another CM?, a LB?).

Saying all that, I still am happy Matri is here, but Marrotta and Co. really arent convincing me with their business skills!! Getting world class players is one thing, but doing good business is completely seperate issue. IMO, we missed the boat on both these points with the Matri signing.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Even if you leave rossi out of it - All reports say we pulled out of the Aguero deal because we couldnt/didnt offer the extra 5 or 7m needed.

We couldve not signed Matri, signed Aguero and still have 10m left (that we didn spend on Matri permanant deal) to spend on something else (?a couple of quality young players, another CM?, a LB?).

Saying all that, I still am happy Matri is here, but Marrotta and Co. really arent convincing me with their business skills!! Getting world class players is one thing, but doing good business is completely seperate issue. IMO, we missed the boat on both these points with the Matri signing.

This is where we disagree, because I think Marotta is doing a great job, especially in terms of getting players that fits the coachs demands.

We got rid of almost ALL of our dead wood save Grosso... and we have filled in just about all the holes in the team as well. Our starting lineup is very attractive, and we have depth in all positions. I guess you may be a little more nit picky about the names that we sign, but as far as I'm concerned, everyone who Marotta has signed is doing exactly what we signed them to do.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next