Bonucci an example for Marrone

Go down

Bonucci an example for Marrone  Empty Bonucci an example for Marrone

Post by DeviAngel Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 15:43

Luca Marrone has revealed that he’s learning to become a central defender by keeping a close eye on Leonardo Bonucci in Juventus training.

The youngster is recognised as a central midfielder, but he’s been used at the back by the Old Lady this season.

“I have always watched Andrea Pirlo and Claudio Marchisio because I was born as a midfielder,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“But now I especially study Bonucci, because my role at Juventus is that of the central player in a back-three, to come out of defence with the ball at my feet and to start play.

“I would never have believed that if you told me that in the past, but now that I am training as a defender I am getting used to it.

“I obviously need to improve in many areas, especially in marking, but the important thing is that I am ready when called upon.”

Marrone is also confident that his change in position at club level will have no effect on his Italian Under-21 ambitions.

“I return to being a midfielder with the national team, but that doesn’t cause a problem because it is a role I have always played in.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum