World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Messi & Alves comedy gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi & Alves comedy gold

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:51 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:The referee is legendary. He stopped their crowding and whining antics consistently, just like any decent referee would. :bow:

This is comedy gold. A Madrid fan commenting on a team crowding the Ref. I mean I guess you didn't watch the last Clasico? Madrid have been "crowding and whining antics" on the Clasico ref for over a week now.
So because I comment on Barca's antics it means that I'm utterly oblivious to Madrid's? hmm

Messi & Alves comedy gold - Page 2 Tumblr_lydz4rNbhW1r0kzkao1_500
"Now I see the funny side."

No, it's that you call one referee "legendary" for "stopping Barca's Antics" and most of your fan base ...
Are you blaming me for what others do?

I just find it funny that you act like crowding the ref and whining antics apply to Barca when Mou and the captain of your team took it to a whole new level just a week ago.
Again ... Just because I comment on their antics doesn't mean I'm oblivious to that of other teams.

So yeah, the referee is legendary for putting a stop to their antics. :bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:59 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
baresi wrote:he seriously said that?

yes he did, both did haha

it's time for Alves to reevaluate his friendship with Messi Razz
I am sure he meant non BARCA players.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Complain? When the ref saved ur ass from a blatantly clear penalty?

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
deezydeez wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:its gotten that bad that everyone celebrates when Barca draw instead of win? pretty pathetic IMO.

They drew 0-0 away to villarreal, anyone would of thought they got smashed at home by gijon..

:facepalm:

Haha ^ This.

I've been saying this for a while. If Barca draws it's treated as a bad loss. The expectations put upon them are so unbelieveably high there unreachable. And then when they don't reach them people say, "see we told you there overrated."

Villareal although not playing well this season always give Barca problems as they can give them a taste of there own medicine and keep the ball. A draw away to them is not a bad result, there just not going to win the league which has been pretty obvious for a while now.

they're

they drew against a relegation zone team, it is at the very least noteworthy.

Ah, OK. All the forum did was take note of it, they didn't create threads calling Messi> Missi, saying Cesc is overrated and Borja is a god, suggest the ref was legendary yesterday etc etc.

It was just noteworthy in the forum, that is the biggest misrepresentation or dumbing down of what actually happened in the forum that I have ever seen.

Everyone took note of it even Barca fans, but the level headed people in the forum know a draw at Villareal (where you know Madrid fans called Borja a "god" and now you want to claim they are relegation fodder and couldn't beat a team of 10 year olds) is not a "bad" result or reason to create a bunch of over the top threads.

Nor do you need to remind people that Villareal are battling relegation, any La Liga fan knows this, but any La Liga fan with a brain in there head recognizes there style of play and they still have players to cause good teams problems and earn a draw at home FFS.

So if you want act like they are the normal relegation contender then be my guest. You can represent your knowledge of La Liga however you want, it's your choice.

villareal have been STRUGGLING since the departures cazorla and capdevila. when barca drop points against a relegation zone team (or any team for that matter) it is going to be controversial. duh. because barca are the best team in the world.

..and by the way this is in the general section. not everyone is a "la liga fan" not everyone follows la liga closely or is a genius like yourself.

to sum it up this is an internet forum. people are going to talk about the best team in the world dropping points, especially when it puts madrid, who have not won la liga since 2007, ahead of barca by 7 points.

so take a couple deep breaths and except the fact that people are going to talk about it.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Alves oh Alves, better shut your trap for once.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:07 am

dnmac4 wrote:
I've been saying this for a while. If Barca draws it's treated as a bad loss.

Well you guys should be treating it as such IMO. How do you think I feel everytime Valencia draw or lose like today for example.

Losing points just doesn't feel good especially when you lose points to inferior teams whether home or away.

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2