free_cat
Lord Hades
The Verminator
Gemini
urbaNRoots
31 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive]

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 pm

kiranr wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:there is no quotes which is why he has no reason to sue them

they say people "close" to him told us.... and they are allowed to do that

tabloid stay within the boundaries but they find loopholes in the law so that they can print whatever they want without being sued.... they are usually very careful with that because its alot of money they would be sued with if they tell a lie while saying they've used facts

Admittedly, i do not know the law regarding this. But, even if they dont use any quotes, if asked to name the source, they should be able to produce the source. Atleast, i think they would have to.
Source protection?
The Court concluded that absent "an overriding requirement in the public interest", an order to disclose sources would violate the guarantee of free expression in Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive]

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 pm

kiranr wrote:
rwo power wrote:In that case you could ask the judge to be changed for lack of objectivity. Very Happy

Very Happy

An objective judge would still rule in my favour if Farca is a well known means of making fun of FCB!

Farca is very common in madrid, it means mate :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm

rwo power wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Kinrar a bandwagoner?

He is rumored to support 3 different clubs: Farca, Real Madrid and Arsenal. An undisclosed source close to him meantions that he (Kinrar) would jump on the bandwagon of any attacking team actually and those three clubs appeal to him the most eco smile
Ever considered getting a writers job at the BLÖD? Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 3 Rofl_smilie
Von Zeit zur Zeit bin ich dem Ausprobieren verschiedener Schreibstille nicht abgeneignt, Mäuschen, der Abwechslung wegen. Auf keinen Fall will ich aber mit dem Schwachmaten-Verein Blöd-Zeitung assoziert werden eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm

kiranr wrote:Who is your source Babun? Clubber

I would sue you for writing Farca alone!
What do you want to sue me for? eco smile
I didn't accuse you of anything eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
they cant lol

why do you think Daily fail and the sun write a lot of bullcrap(showbiz), because nobody can sue them as they are still within the boundaries....

however if all of a sudden they say Mou impregnated this surrogate mother then he has valid enough reason to take the issue to court(if its a lie)

things like "herp derp Mou wants to go back to England" "Mou doesnt like Madrid" "Ramos and Mou dont like each other" is just the papers way of selling newspapers by making them appealing to buyers

I have no idea about this and i am just guessing. I hope if i take offence at a published article about me and it causes me some damage, i can sue the paper who published it.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 pm

babun1024 wrote:Von Zeit zur Zeit bin ich dem Ausprobieren verschiedener Schreibstille nicht abgeneignt, Mäuschen, der Abwechslung wegen. Auf keinen Fall will ich aber mit dem Schwachmaten-Verein Blöd-Zeitung assoziert werden eco smile
LOL, I see. BTW, the BLÖD-writers are actually not "Schwachmaten" at all - they know exactly how they need to write to manipulate the masses and just stay away from getting into legal cases that they could lose. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:
What do you want to sue me for? eco smile
I didn't accuse you of anything eco smile

I get you and Hala. Mourinho has not been defamed in this case.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:41 pm

kiranr wrote:I have no idea about this and i am just guessing. I hope if i take offence at a published article about me and it causes me some damage, i can sue the paper who published it.
I think nowadays people that get slandered in newspapers are usually intelligent enough not to go directly at the article. Ever heard of the "Streisand effect"?

This: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm

rwo power wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Von Zeit zur Zeit bin ich dem Ausprobieren verschiedener Schreibstille nicht abgeneignt, Mäuschen, der Abwechslung wegen. Auf keinen Fall will ich aber mit dem Schwachmaten-Verein Blöd-Zeitung assoziert werden eco smile
LOL, I see. BTW, the BLÖD-writers are actually not "Schwachmaten" at all - they know exactly how they need to write to manipulate the masses and just stay away from getting into legal cases that they could lose. ^^
I meant their standing as BLÖD and not the writers themselves eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm

rwo power wrote:
kiranr wrote:I have no idea about this and i am just guessing. I hope if i take offence at a published article about me and it causes me some damage, i can sue the paper who published it.
I think nowadays people that get slandered in newspapers are usually intelligent enough not to go directly at the article. Ever heard of the "Streisand effect"?

Yeah, i get what you are saying.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 pm

kiranr wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Nowadays deflection is possibly the better way to gloss over unfavourable stuff. Just publish something that sounds more interesting about you and the other news will soon be forgotten. Very Happy

(But of course there are always people who say "bad news is better than no news" XD)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:48 pm

rwo power wrote:
Nowadays deflection is possibly the better way to gloss over unfavourable stuff. Just publish something that sounds more interesting about you and the other news will soon be forgotten. Very Happy

(And of course there are always people who say "bad news is better than no news" XD)

I guess there are always some cases where no amount of deflection will make the original article unforgettable.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:52 pm

rwo power wrote:
kiranr wrote:
rwo power wrote:

(But of course there are always people who say "bad news is better than no news" XD)
Deflection is good but to troll newspapers back is even better. Mou on the rumors:
"We have five points more than the team that everyone thinks is the best in the world," exclaimed Mourinho. "It is because we are not doing as badly and have as many problems as people think we have.

"When I came here the club had a tradition of being eliminated from the Copa del Rey by teams from the lower divisions.

"When I arrived, we were not seeded in the Champions League and now we have the record for most wins in the group stage. I seem to have so many problems.

"This game does not mark a before and after in my career," concluded Mourinho.
Source
Marca are made look like idiots eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:53 pm

kiranr wrote:I guess there are always some cases where no amount of deflection will make the original article unforgettable.
Unless you manage to counter with an article that embarrasses and thus ridicules the original one. That way you can possibly even undermine the believability of the original writer Very Happy

Oh, and what babun wrote (he was faster Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 pm

rwo power wrote:
kiranr wrote:I guess there are always some cases where no amount of deflection will make the original article unforgettable.
Unless you manage to counter with an article that embarrasses and thus ridicules the original one. That way you can possibly even undermine the believability of the original writer Very Happy

Oh, and what babun wrote (he was faster Razz)

Press wars!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 pm

kiranr wrote:Press wars!
Exactly. That's always so much fun

(Just as I love to follow both German and English media before and during Euros and World Cups - it is just so much fun when the tabloids battle each other)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
rwo power wrote:In that case you could ask the judge to be changed for lack of objectivity. Very Happy

Very Happy

An objective judge would still rule in my favour if Farca is a well known means of making fun of FCB!

Farca is very common in madrid, it means mate :coffee:

Farca means nothing in spanish.

Farsa (fonetically the same as Farça) means farse or sham.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:14 pm

I was just copying Suarez lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:12 pm

kiranr wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Another BS rumor eco smile
Last 25 games: 23 wins 0 draws and 2 losses against Farca.

Some background info, Marca is furious because Mou snubs them eco smile Expect them to print a lot more BS to destabilize him eco smile Oh yeah, if we win a league title at the end of the season, Marca will claim that they helped us a lot :lol!:

It can't be that simple. There are courts in Spain you know. If they are printing total BS, Mou will sue the crap out of them.

depends on how they frame the actual spanish.. with a 'lot of allegedly and rumoured to have' would protect them,,
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Löw > Wenger Sad

BTW RWO @ Babun - Blöd ist halt blöd, wa. Die Redakteure hingegen nicht, die sind nur beeindruckend befreit von Moral, Berufsethos und... Seele. Kranke Mistschweine. Aber gut, ich wohn in einer Unistadt - hier seh ich eh niemals wen die Bild lesen.
Sehr angenehme Abwechslung, gnihihiihi.

But seriously stop writing in weird languages, nobody is going to understand you guys. :/
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Man your American is pretty weak and you should check your writing sofware there is something wrong with your letters.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:26 pm

I meant to type a short piece on how Wengers youth development didn't pan out in English, and accidentally wrote in German about German tabloids - THE KEYS ARE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Low > Wengs for me
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I meant to type a short piece on how Wengers youth development didn't pan out in English, and accidentally wrote in German about German tabloids - THE KEYS ARE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER.
Yeah. I noticed that, too. Sometimes I try to write English and Deutsch kommt raus. Evil keys! Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:39 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I meant to type a short piece on how Wengers youth development didn't pan out in English, and accidentally wrote in German about German tabloids - THE KEYS ARE LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

.يا رجل انت لن تصدق كم هذا يحدث لي غالبا
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

I duobt Madrid want a manager without success experience with a big CL club. CL victory is important like win against Barcelona.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next