free_cat
Lord Hades
The Verminator
Gemini
urbaNRoots
31 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive]

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 am

kiranr wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Another BS rumor eco smile
Last 25 games: 23 wins 0 draws and 2 losses against Farca.

Some background info, Marca is furious because Mou snubs them eco smile Expect them to print a lot more BS to destabilize him eco smile Oh yeah, if we win a league title at the end of the season, Marca will claim that they helped us a lot :lol!:

It can't be that simple. There are courts in Spain you know. If they are printing total BS, Mou will sue the crap out of them.
It is that simple because they claim it's a 'rumor' eco smile You can't expect a player or a coach to come out everytime and deny everything as if they don't have to do anything better eco smile

I could start with Kinrar is rumored support Real Madrid eco smile

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive]

Post by InterMalia Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:37 am

rwo power wrote:Actually I wonder why Wenger wouldn't consider going to the Bundesliga one day. Here his work with kids would be much more feasible and appreciated.
Didn't someone accuse him of child trafficking in Germany? Very Happy
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 am

Nope, they didn't
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:42 am

"Arsene Wenger signs hosts of players from France and elsewhere year-in year-out.

"We have to take care that this sort of child trafficking is stopped."Rummenigge

Yes, they did.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 am

That's not child trafficking, that's called signing players. Why Rummenigge felt he had to refer to it as such is beyond me, and rather disappointing. You would expect a bit more professionalism from ex-players
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am

Bayern always have their attack department running at highest gear against about everybody from Dortmund over ManCity up to Sepp Blatter - have you never noticed? Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 am

babun1024 wrote:

It is that simple because they claim it's a 'rumor' eco smile You can't expect a player or a coach to come out everytime and deny everything as if they don't have to do anything better eco smile

Lawyer up Babun, cos i am going to sue the crap out of you. eco smile

But seriously, even if it is a rumour, they can be taken to court. You need a source even if it is just a rumour. If they are taken to court, then they have to produce a credible source. If not, they will be liable for causing disharmony in the dressing room.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 am

Yea A Madrid exec should sue Marca :lucas:

That would do more harm than good.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Yea A Madrid exec should sue Marca :lucas:

That would do more harm than good.

It is not like they publish anything useful anyway.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am

They also facilitate most Madrid transfers with their rubbish and many Madristas take them seriously.

A war between Mourinhio and Marca would do no good.Theyd just publish more rubbish
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 am

kiranr wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Lawyer up Babun, cos i am going to sue the crap out of you. eco smile

But seriously, even if it is a rumour, they can be taken to court. You need a source even if it is just a rumour. If they are taken to court, then they have to produce a credible source. If not, they will be liable for causing disharmony in the dressing room.
Disturbing the dressing room is a grave offence :lol!:
Seriously, there're rules in Europe about private and public persons when it comes to freedom of speech and reporting. If you're a public person, the press could report anything up to the colour of your pants when you wake up and it would be legal eco smile
It works both ways by the way. We wouldn't be one of richest clubs in Europe if we didn't cooperate with the press eco smile Shutting Marca's mouth= less talk about RM in good or bad way eco smile I think you know the principles of marketing... eco smile

Kinrar is rumored to support Arsenal eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 pm

no you dont need to post a source of if something is a rumour lol

it cant even be taken to court unless its serious defamation or something similar

go and check out how tabloid newspapers work and come back again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Mourinho saying "i am going to leave Madrid in the Summer", if a lie, is worthy of suing in my opinion.

I dont think there is a provision for publishing crap if you are a tabloid.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:10 pm

German tabloids usually get around such problems by formulating outrageous statements as questions. So they would write "Mourinho not at Madrid anymore after summer?" and no one could do anything about it.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 pm

there is no quotes which is why he has no reason to sue them

they say people "close" to him told us.... and they are allowed to do that

tabloid stay within the boundaries but they find loopholes in the law so that they can print whatever they want without being sued.... they are usually very careful with that because its alot of money they would be sued with if they tell a lie while saying they've used facts
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 pm

This was old news. He turned them down once, definitely they won't be asking again. The only way I see this happening is in a FUBAR scenario with Wenger sacked, which ain't happening any time soon.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:16 pm

kiranr wrote:
Mourinho saying "i am going to leave Madrid in the Summer", if a lie, is worthy of suing in my opinion.

I dont think there is a provision for publishing crap if you are a tabloid.

Kinrar a bandwagoner?

He is rumored to support 3 different clubs: Farca, Real Madrid and Arsenal. An undisclosed source close to him meantions that he (Kinrar) would jump on the bandwagon of any attacking team actually and those three clubs appeal to him the most.
Interestingly enough, most Farca fan surge took place after 2009. Whether Kinrar belongs to the bunch remains a mystery...
Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 2 Tumblr_lraysqU8cl1ql85eto1_500

Last edited by babun1024 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:19 pm

babun1024 wrote:Kinrar a bandwagoner?

He is rumored to support 3 different clubs: Farca, Real Madrid and Arsenal. An undisclosed source close to him meantions that he (Kinrar) would jump on the bandwagon of any attacking team actually and those three clubs appeal to him the most eco smile
Ever considered getting a writers job at the BLÖD? Arsene Wenger wanted by Real Madrid [Exclusive] - Page 2 Rofl_smilie

Last edited by rwo power on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:19 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:there is no quotes which is why he has no reason to sue them

tabloid stay within the boundaries but they find loopholes in the law so that they can print whatever they want without being sued.... they are usually very careful with that because its alot of money they would be sued with if they tell a lie while saying they've used facts

Admittedly, i do not know the law regarding this. But, even if they dont use any quotes, if asked to name the source, they should be able to produce the source. Atleast, i think they would have to.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Who is your source Babun? Clubber

I would sue you for writing Farca alone!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Oh, writing "Farca" was just a regrettably mistyped character, I bet. Such errors are human. Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 pm

rwo power wrote:Oh, writing "Farca" was just a regrettably mistyped character, I bet. Such errors are human. Razz

Not if the judge is a Barca fan Very Happy
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 pm

In that case you could ask the judge to be changed for lack of objectivity. Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:29 pm

kiranr wrote:

Admittedly, i do not know the law regarding this. But, even if they dont use any quotes, if asked to name the source, they should be able to produce the source. Atleast, i think they would have to.

they cant lol

why do you think Daily fail and the sun write a lot of bullcrap(showbiz), because nobody can sue them as they are still within the boundaries....

however if all of a sudden they say Mou impregnated this surrogate mother then he has valid enough reason to take the issue to court(if its a lie)

things like "herp derp Mou wants to go back to England" "Mou doesnt like Madrid" "Ramos and Mou dont like each other" is just the papers way of selling newspapers by making them appealing to buyers
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 pm

rwo power wrote:In that case you could ask the judge to be changed for lack of objectivity. Very Happy

Very Happy

An objective judge would still rule in my favour if Farca is a well known means of making fun of FCB!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:32 pm

kiranr wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:there is no quotes which is why he has no reason to sue them

Source protection?
The Court concluded that absent "an overriding requirement in the public interest", an order to disclose sources would violate the guarantee of free expression in Article 10 of the European Convention on Human Rights.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next