Lex
aleumdance
EarlyPrototype
zizzle
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 am

izzy26 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Meh...I don't think you're a Barca fan.It's just many people here don't know who Wilsa is and the majority of your posts are about Barca since they're the hot topic.

It's clear that you have an affinity towards them.

Believe me when I say, that's not the reason. There is a thread which shows the 'Real' (hahaha) reason.

Man that pun sucked.

Really you again hahaha

wtf do you want me to do on this forum talk to myself about my team!?!?! People like you the reason lots of people come here and leave!! My friend joined and quit because he said he wants a forum where you can voice your opinion without being attacked by butthurt fans!!

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 am

Nirgall wrote:To be honest those two threads you mentioned are more pro-messi than anti Madrid or even pro Barcelona.
LOL. True, true. Subtly, they are Messi-loving threads, but still interesting, nonetheless, especially the ones concerning how much Pele would have won, etc.

Last edited by Maje10 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:24 am

Stay on topic or i lock this thread.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 am

JD BTW.......u deceived me Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:26 am

Ok I'm done anyways

Good game !! Madrid attacked like they should have in the first leg!!

Barca are lucky but move and that's what matters!!

Excited to see what will happen in the next classico!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:26 am

Who is this Jack Daniels?

Master Bate is the true mod :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 am

Shit I just saw that. The S at the end was deceiving me :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:28 am

izzy26 wrote:
Nirgall wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Meh...I don't think you're a Barca fan.It's just many people here don't know who Wilsa is and the majority of your posts are about Barca since they're the hot topic.

It's clear that you have an affinity towards them.

Believe me when I say, that's not the reason. There is a thread which shows the 'Real' (hahaha) reason.

Man that pun sucked.

Not to meddle in, but I hate innuendo. If you have something to say just say it. if not don't imply it. It's generally dislikable behaviour.

Honestly, this was bound to happen. I'm trying to find the thread which will why there is aminosity between the parties involved because I can't be fcked to explain it.
This guy has been obsessed with 'getting back' at me since then. Funny really.

Not on topic sir!!!

I caN careless about you lmao!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:28 am

I hope he changes that avatar.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:01 am

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Pepdancenicebarca

we're in the semi final bithces! Madrid put in their place once again :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Stop with this referee bullshit people....that dosen't matter.

We outplayed them and we should've won easily.

Sure if the ref was spot spot on we would've won but come on when does that ever happen.

Focus on what is really important.
\

lol if he was spot on diarra would have been gone

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:14 am

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Di-1QXX
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:24 am

How did Lass stay on the field is beyond me.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Di-2Z4M
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 am

Where's the gifs where Busquets and Abidal handball inside the box?

And the one where we had a good build up from the back with Callejon missing the header? :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:30 am

mtfootball wrote:Where's the gifs where Busquets and Abidal handball inside the box?

And the one where we had a good build up from the back with Callejon missing the header? :coffee:
And the ones Pepe fouled Sanchez on the box, twice?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 am

Ozil dribbled Abidal about 10 times. lomz. you can make a gif of that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:44 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:

Lol...I don't know what game you were watching pal.

0:28 and 0:38 you can CLEARLY see ramos pulling alves down... sure he milked it, like you would expect from him, but that was a 100% legit foul
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 am

Messi's 10th assist in El Clasico, more than any other player.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Di-TAQV

Alves screamer.

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 17 Di-UFVE
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:52 am

Ramos stroked Alves' arm and he went flying.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 am

I told my friends at the 85th minute mark, "I bet you 10 euros (or really, 100 swedish crowns) that the ref will add only 3 minutes of extra time". My neutral (PL fanboys) friends took the bet without hesitation. Needless to say I won the bet and 40 euros, to no avail of course.

That was the defining moment of a terrible ref night for me. 6 subs (3 for each team) are by FIFA standards in itself 3 minutes of added time. With all the "injuries", ref crowding and freekicks it should at least have been 4 minutes, probably 5 minutes of extra time. Barca managed to waste 1 minute of the extra time on a freekick. No compensation of course, he even blew the game of at 92 minutes and 50 sec.

The ref wanted the game shut and made sure it was.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 am

paperbackwriter wrote:I told my friends at the 85th minute mark, "I bet you 10 euros (or really, 100 swedish crowns) that the ref will add only 3 minutes of extra time". My neutral (PL fanboys) friends took the bet without hesitation. Needless to say I won the bet and 40 euros, to no avail of course.

That was the defining moment of a terrible ref night for me. 6 subs (3 for each team) are by FIFA standards in itself 3 minutes of added time. With all the "injuries", ref crowding and freekicks it should at least have been 4 minutes, probably 5 minutes of extra time. Barca managed to waste 1 minute of the extra time on a freekick. No compensation of course, he even blew the game of at 92 minutes and 50 sec.

Lass should have been sent off. End of story!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:15 am

No he shouldn't.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 am

kiranr wrote:
paperbackwriter wrote:I told my friends at the 85th minute mark, "I bet you 10 euros (or really, 100 swedish crowns) that the ref will add only 3 minutes of extra time". My neutral (PL fanboys) friends took the bet without hesitation. Needless to say I won the bet and 40 euros, to no avail of course.

I was just saying, he made terrible mistake not to send Lass off, he obviously saw that because he gave a freekick, and it was 100% bookable offence.

It would have been really unjust win because of that, that's why he probably gave second yellow for Ramos in 88min (which I think wasn't a bookable foul) and only 3 minutes extra time.

Refs in Spain are horrible, I mean if you can't obey the rules and send someone off from clear bookable, and frankly violent fouls, so that 22 players may remain on the pitch, why are you even a ref?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 am

kiranr wrote:

Messi and Puyol too. End of story.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:23 am

jiopsi wrote:
kiranr wrote:

I was just saying, he made terrible mistake not to send Lass off, he obviously saw that because he gave a freekick, and it was 100% bookable offence.

It would have been really unjust win because of that, that's why he probably gave second yellow for Ramos in 88min (which I think wasn't a bookable foul) and only 3 minutes extra time.

Refs in Spain are horrible, I mean if you can't obey the rules and send someone off from clear bookable, and frankly violent fouls, so that 22 players may remain on the pitch, why are you even a ref?

Messi:
1. Blocking a Real Madrid freekick while calling for it to be hit from a different spot. The ref didn't call for it to be moved. Messi played ref and should have been carded.
2. Tackle from behind on Pepe.
Out in the first half.
And then in the second:
3. Brought the ball down with his arm in the penalty area. Third yellow.

Puyol:
Tackle from behind on Benzema when he was free on goal. Pen and red card. Not called.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 am

Not to mention Abidals save on the bicycle kick with his hands no where close to his body. Busquets hand ball. The dissallowed goal.

But yes, he was truly in debt to Barca for not showing Lass a red (this first yellow was a joke anyways).
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next