Lex
aleumdance
EarlyPrototype
zizzle
RealGunner
89 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 16 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg

Post by izzy Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:
Seppuku wrote:Did it skip peoples minds that the Academy Awards are around the corner?

Pepe to win it.

Where's your Torres avatar?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 16 Empty Re: Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Andres Iniesta wrote:
Seppuku wrote:Did it skip peoples minds that the Academy Awards are around the corner?

Pepe to win it.

nah man Busquets and Sanchez showed Pique how to act properly
Busquets should be on broadway and Sanchez should be cast in the Hobbit movie
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

Pepe to win it.

Where's your Torres avatar?

Threw it in a ditch, since FT9 has gone to play DM for Chelsea. Laughing

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:you cant force someone into being a barca fan lol. He has been a fan of Wisla since Vbulletin

doesnt take much forcing, just search his posts, over 90% of them are about barca, particularly when its clasico time.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 pm

white_star wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
white_star wrote:
aleumdance wrote:lol the more cules try and defend today the more retarded they look

enjoy ur copa del rey.. good luck you would need it

Lmao you care a lot you a Madrid fan too?? The calls were bad but why get so worked up if you don't support neither club?

Says the obvious Barca fan who cant even be called closet any more for fear of insulting everyone elses intelligence.

I am not a Barcelona fan!!!! Stop saying that because it's stupid, I appreciate the way they play wtf is wrong with that ??? Can't be a neutral without being labeled a cule every time I say something about Barcelona!!! Listen I don't hate Madrid I just dislike some of their forum fans!!!! Please read this and seriously stfu with the closet cule shit!!!

You're completely right. You're not a closet fan at all, apart from your different badge its as blatant as it gets. They even earmark you out on their forum as being a little cule, so dont try to deny it.

I will not talk to retard because it is pointless if I tell you I'm not and you wOnt listen then I don't know what else to say! Your butthurt because the team you picked in 2009 to be your favorite team is disappointing you!! Just because you are a glory hunter doesn't give you the right to label me as one!! My team is small and not successful out of my country but I don't go supporting the biggest team so I can gloat around how good they are!!! Check yourself before you label someone!! I am sick of you Madrid fans on this forum!! You can't lose and talk stupid!! You brought this on yourself!!

Sore fraking losers!!!!!

Well madrid fans are a majority in this forum so it's easy to want to be against them.

Besides, I dislike mourinho for his attitude :coffee:
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:
Andres Iniesta wrote:

Pepe to win it.

nah man Busquets and Sanchez showed Pique how to act properly
Busquets should be on broadway and Sanchez should be cast in the Hobbit movie

Laughing

Barcelona vs Real Madrid [CDR] 2nd leg - Page 16 Preparation%20H_2970

There ya go champ.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Come on guys, everybody's a bit heated after a very close fought game, there's no need to get personal though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Cesc the flop of El Clasico? Shadow of himself, I hardly saw him today.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Come on guys, everybody's a bit heated after a very close fought game, there's no need to get personal though.

Oh come on. This was always going to get personal.

It's fun seeing how people say they don't care about the game always have an opinion and when they get called out, the emotions begin to flow.

It's like a Utopia.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:00 am

The xcx wrote:Cesc the flop of El Clasico? Shadow of himself, I hardly saw him today.

It was Sanchez in my opinion.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:01 am

izzy26 wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Come on guys, everybody's a bit heated after a very close fought game, there's no need to get personal though.

It's fun seeing how people say they don't care about the game always have an opinion and when they get called out, the emotions begin to flow.

It's like a Utopia.

With the people we have in this forum, I expect people to get personal, however I also expect them to calm down again. It's not much to ask.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:01 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Yea that's ridiculous.....a couple of the best posters on the forum are Barca fans.

Dani should ban Jiopsi he is the source of this Barca hate :coffee:
Nah, Jiopsi can contribute something to the forum, like his hypothetical Ballon d'Or winners thread, and his most effective player thread. There are one or two other Barca fans who I dislike (won't name them), but Jiopsi can be good when he isn't rambling on about Real Madrid being involved with a conspiracy.

@Andres Iniesta. Is that a Lithium avatar? Haha. (For those who don't know; on the first Goal.com forum, hosted by Lithium, we couldn't put our own avatars up, only small icons provided by the forum.)

OT: Really, really good performance by Real Madrid. So proud of them. They attacked - even after being 2-0/4-1 down - and didn't play a negative game. Had Higuain not been wasteful with his finishing, I think we could have snatched the win and qualified to the semi-final. But, I don't really care. Even though some refereeing decisions went against us and I thought he were slightly hard done by, we put in an impressive performance and if Mou learns, we'll only improve from here on in.

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:02 am

Andres Iniesta wrote:
The xcx wrote:Cesc the flop of El Clasico? Shadow of himself, I hardly saw him today.

It was Sanchez in my opinion.
Impossibru, made some good runs to 18 yard box, and had a good chance to score. Definitelly had a good game imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:03 am

abidal?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 am

dostoevsky wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

It's like a Utopia.

With the people we have in this forum, I expect people to get personal, however I also expect them to calm down again. It's not much to ask.

I saw this arguement coming from a mile away. This won't be the end of it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am

Maje10 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Yea that's ridiculous.....a couple of the best posters on the forum are Barca fans.

Dani should ban Jiopsi he is the source of this Barca hate :coffee:
Nah, Jiopsi can contribute something to the forum, like his hypothetical Ballon d'Or winners thread, and his most effective player thread. There are one or two other Barca fans who I dislike (won't name them), but Jiopsi can be good when he isn't rambling on about Real Madrid being involved with a conspiracy.

@Andres Iniesta. Is that a Lithium avatar? Haha. (For those who don't know; on the first Goal.com forum, hosted by Lithium, we couldn't put our own avatars up, only small icons provided by the forum.)

OT: Really, really good performance by Real Madrid. So proud of them. They attacked - even after being 2-0/4-1 down - and didn't play a negative game. Had Higuain not been wasteful with his finishing, I think we could have snatched the win and qualified to the semi-final. But, I don't really care. Even though some refereeing decisions went against us and I thought he were slightly hard done by, we put in an impressive performance and if Mou learns, we'll only improve from here on in.

To be honest those two threads you mentioned are more pro-messi than anti Madrid or even pro Barcelona.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am

deezydeez wrote:
RealGunner wrote:you cant force someone into being a barca fan lol. He has been a fan of Wisla since Vbulletin

doesnt take much forcing, just search his posts, over 90% of them are about barca, particularly when its clasico time.

Classico time is epic because of the butthurt an moaning so how could I resist!!

I like to watch Barcelona because I like messi!! I also like to watch any team that has a polish national team player like Dortmund and arsenal!!

The only reason for me picking on madrid is cuz of Murinho and cr7 I just hate them!! Plus you Madrid fans get super worked up!

If your not gonna listen then it's your choice I can careless if some Madrid fan on a forum labels me a cule!! I know who I support and thats all that matters!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:09 am

white_star wrote:
deezydeez wrote:

Classico time is epic because of the butthurt an moaning so how could I resist!!

I like to watch Barcelona because I like messi!! I also like to watch any team that has a polish national team player like Dortmund and arsenal!!

The only reason for me picking on madrid is cuz of Murinho and cr7 I just hate them!! Plus you Madrid fans get super worked up!

If your not gonna listen then it's your choice I can careless if some Madrid fan on a forum labels me a cule!! I know who I support and thats all that matters!

I'm in a similar situation. I like Messi, but i also like higuain And Di maria for being my compatriots. The reason I lean towards Barcelona instead of Madrid is Mourinho. i really dislike the guy.

i don't have anything agaisnt Ronaldo though. I don't mind arrogance as long as it's not accompanied by bad manners and i don't think he has them.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/01/25/2866480/barcelonas-daniel-alves-we-knew-we-had-to-"suffer"-until-the

Would you say he was deceived?

Last edited by kiranr on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 am

Meh...I don't think you're a Barca fan.It's just many people here don't know who Wilsa is and the majority of your posts are about Barca since they're the hot topic.

It's clear that you have an affinity towards them.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am

Bye.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:15 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:Barcelona are just a disgrace.

HEIN ??? The worst quote EVER ?!?!?!? Shocked .. u jealous No

Are you just repeating those stupid REFCELONA or Uefacelona thing ??
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:16 am

Like I said I like messi, you want I can start talkin abou Dortmund I will start overhyping the players maybe they will get more attention!

Hey I like some of your players, like ozil was a beast today!!! I love Marcelo, benzema is awesome player!!! I just hate cr7 and your coach!!

I can't talk about wisla because no one will even respon to me lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:17 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Meh...I don't think you're a Barca fan.It's just many people here don't know who Wilsa is and the majority of your posts are about Barca since they're the hot topic.

Believe me when I say, that's not the reason. There is a thread which shows the 'Real' (hahaha) reason.

Man that pun sucked.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:19 am

izzy26 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Meh...I don't think you're a Barca fan.It's just many people here don't know who Wilsa is and the majority of your posts are about Barca since they're the hot topic.

Believe me when I say, that's not the reason. There is a thread which shows the 'Real' (hahaha) reason.

Man that pun sucked.

Not to meddle in, but I hate innuendo. If you have something to say just say it. if not don't imply it. It's generally dislikable behaviour.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:21 am

izzy26 wrote:

Man that pun sucked.

Really you again hahaha

wtf do you want me to do on this forum talk to myself about my team!?!?! People like you the reason lots of people come here and leave!! My friend joined and quit because he said he wants a forum where you can voice your opinion without being attacked by butthurt fans!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next