Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one???

3 posters

Go down

Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one??? Empty Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one???

Post by Chelsea786 Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 pm

Who will we sign on deadline day??? AVB isnt as good as Mourinho with mind games and lying Laughing

So I have a feeling we will sign someone before the end or else why would he send both Mchrecan and Kakuta on loan??? We have no consistent creativity in midfield or depth other than Mata who's still bedding in his first season.

If we dont sign anyone then it wouldnt be due to lack of trying plus if we dont then we might miss out on 4th place Rolling Eyes

Anyway who is the better signing??? I fancy Hazard over Willian and Bruyne maybe as a summer signing.

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one??? Empty Re: Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one???

Post by Kick Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Willian, Hazard will likely cost twice as much as Willian and De Bruyne isn't ready so there would be no point in signing him.

Best option is Willian IMO.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one??? Empty Re: Willian or Hazard or Bruyne or no one???

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am

Willian for me too. Hazard is good but hes talent is cut to half when playing as a winger, he would have been the perfect am for chelsea, but in this case Mata is clearly better.
Chelsea attack is rusty, so signing a brazilian striker is good to start from.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:48 am

Hazard is better than Willian if you seen then both perform plus a lot of clubs are after Hazard and hes not that expensive compared to Willian.

Chelsea want versatility Winger/AM/CM so i think Hazard fits in well and as for strikers umm gota stick with Torres till summer and if he dont perform give Lukaku and Drogba more games.

AVB has problems this team cant play what he wants to play plus he's to stubborn at times :s

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:13 am

Willian and Hazard are similar in the fact they are young and versitile but because we already have Mata and Sturridge Hazard would be more like a Torres signing while Willian would be more of a David Luiz signing.

Torres came and expected to start every game, had heaps of expectation and had a long fall if he failed.

Luiz was not expected to be a starter but a future starter and someone who would grow into the league.

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 am

Another thing that needs to be considered is if we dont sign Hazard then someone else will most likely City OR Arsenal.

Hazard is better than Willian hence the price but I dont see why you cant play hazard on LW, Mata ACM and Sturridge on RW (Great attack/mid & versatile) and then improve more in summer plus by then im sure AVB will know more about the team especially Torres plus see who leaves etc..

PS: Luiz is a joke at CB lol.. I can name a list of better CBs than him in premier league who are not even in top 5 team lol.. hope he plays Cahill and Ivanovic with Terry and maybe try Luiz at RB or DMP bounce

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down