Conte RaiSport: "Market? Tomorrow we should move something. Proud to be encountered"

Go down

Conte RaiSport: "Market? Tomorrow we should move something. Proud to be encountered" Empty Conte RaiSport: "Market? Tomorrow we should move something. Proud to be encountered"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 am

Mr. Conte has made ​​some statements to the RAI, a guest in the studio:

"With the company we face in daily meetings can then go out the truth. Guarin, Caceres Nainggolan names are circulating, something is moving, there are persons engaged in the market, we think them. From the first day retreat, I tried to bring self-esteem, there are concepts we are working on the first day they become critical. I respect in my bags and brought innovation and a change of era. I have my own way to play football and I hope that the idea is married. For the Roma do not make advances and their fingers crossed, since Rome has eliminated the Juve-quarters in the latest editions. "

Conte is proud of his unbeaten Juventus:

"C ose the first round by unbeaten is a matter of pride for me, but especially to players who deserve a big applause for what they did - acknowledge the technical Juventus - I hope the guys put the same desire and passion and that it continue until the end. This is our team and we are all taking part in this project with great desire to return to Juventus in the elite of football. It was important to find this spirit. I also had the fans. Here we have to rebuild, and we know that it takes time. I am satisfied with all the guys that I had on hand, because all have great availability. We have the best defense and the third best attack. Since I was lucky player to win the league title five times. One must have patience, enthusiasm and stay together even in the negative, thank God you still have not arrived this year. I hope to be competitive up to ' last. "

Juventus have had a rebirth in the important role the foundations of the Old Guard, Del Piero and Buffon, as well as a huge Andrea Pirlo, who seems to play Juventus in the last ten years:

"Their presence was essential. Del Piero? His being a sample it can be seen from the cartel that puts us right even if it goes for four minutes. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down