SKY - Tomorrow Conte changes the playing system

Go down

SKY - Tomorrow Conte changes the playing system  Empty SKY - Tomorrow Conte changes the playing system

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Look John, sent to Vinovo Sky Sports, suggests a change of form in the Juventus tomorrow night will face Ventura's team in the Derby della Mole heartfelt. "I believe that tomorrow will change Conte game system. It 's my feeling, because the turin is the only team that really plays in Italy with four up front - the words of the journalist, shot from TuttoJuve.com -. E play like he does today Conte, with - in fact - a 3-3-4 - because Isla also played when he played him with four up front - is unthinkable. So I guess tomorrow will line-up is that, with some small rotation, might have a back four. This is my personal conviction. could become a 4 - 3-3. The other hypothesis provides a 3-5-2, but with two fullbacks true. Surely we will not see Isla, Asamoah and three defenders, and we see that the outer two are at the two attackers. Lichtsteiner With De Ceglie there may be a defense to five. Or if there will be Giaccherini, which is favored on Asamoah, there may be Chiellini left, right and Lichtsteiner Giaccherini to make the third striker. But will still be a chameleon team, according to the situations " , concluded Look to Sky Sport 24.
-----------

So we go with Giaccherini --- Mirko--- Gio

MY dream formation !! TRY IT ! yesssssss
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum