Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later.

+11
Lord Hades
S32TABLANCA
BarcaLearning
milanfan7
Pedram
Be/\/ceCALI
guest7
Adit
Zealous
the xcx
baresi
15 posters

Go down

Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later. Empty Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later.

Post by baresi Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:14 pm

After being questioned regarding his tactical choices Mourinho says:
"The game depends on many factors not the coach alone, if I played Serigio Ramos as RB everyone will question it since he is doing fine at CB, if I play Coenterao there many will be questioning the decision of playing a left footed on the right, If I move Lass to the RB all will wonder how can I neglect the mid especially that Khdeira is out, If I start with Benzema all will wonder why not Higuain since he was effective against Mallorga, if I start Higuain then it should have been Benzema, therefore I would suggest you go watch a movie and will know the result later after the game"

On Ronaldo against Mallorca:
"He was a total beast, I've been working with him for a year and a half and i can't count how many goals he scored so far, but his Mallorga game was his best as a Madrid player, he tracked back a lot and cut so many balls from the mid"
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later. Empty Re: Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later.

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:15 pm

baresi wrote:After being questioned regarding his tactical choices Mourinho says:
"The game depends on many factors not the coach alone, if I played Serigio Ramos as RB everyone will question it since he is doing fine at CB, if I play Coenterao there many will be questioning the decision of playing a left footed on the right, If I move Lass to the RB all will wonder how can I neglect the mid especially that Khdeira is out, If I start with Benzema all will wonder why not Higuain since he was effective against Mallorga, if I start Higuain then it should have been Benzema, therefore I would suggest you go watch a movie and will know the result later after the game"

On Ronaldo against Mallorca:
"He was a total beast, I've been working with him for a year and a half and i can't count how many goals he scored so far, but his Mallorga game was his best as a Madrid player, he tracked back a lot and cut so many balls from the mid"
This is bs.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later. Empty Re: Mourinho: Go watch a movie and you'll see the result later.

Post by Zealous Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Jose :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:21 pm

:lucas:

Mou stunned seeing Ronaldo track backing in one and half years

btw Jose :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Only one to actually make Ronaldo track back and run :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Being a "beast" against teams like Mallorca was never really Ronaldo's issue..
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:Being a "beast" against teams like Mallorca was never really Ronaldo's issue..
If only you saw how good was Mallorca defending against us and at counters. Arsenal should get a note how to defend as a whole, Swancelona sure had fun with ur defence.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Mou is trying to motivate him, he did this with Ozil and it worked.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Meh if all plastics(those who hate after 2 bad games) stop watching Madrid then Madrid would go into administration.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Loool, this guy is a legend...he wastes so much energy on these thinking and smart ass comments though lol.... Guardiola is much classier.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:17 pm

El Pipita wrote:Mou is trying to motivate him, he did this with Ozil and it worked.

Lol, Ronaldo finally shows some effort, although he will probably bottle it again vs us Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:23 pm

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:27 pm

actually ronaldo has been tracking back quite a lot this season even before the clasico but never mind,continue
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 pm

diptiman wrote:actually ronaldo has been tracking back quite a lot this season even before the clasico but never mind,continue

this
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 pm

The xcx wrote:If only you saw how good was Mallorca defending against us and at counters. Arsenal should get a note how to defend as a whole, Swancelona sure had fun with ur defence.
And i thought Barcelona fans were sensitive Laughing

Ronaldo beast against Mallorca, beauty against Barcelona :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Lex wrote:
The xcx wrote:If only you saw how good was Mallorca defending against us and at counters. Arsenal should get a note how to defend as a whole, Swancelona sure had fun with ur defence.

:lucas:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Lex wrote:

Ya sure I was sensitive when I wrote that. Delusional fans these days Rolling Eyes Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 pm

:lol!: great response..

"but...but.. look at your team!!" Rolling Eyes good job staying on topic.

You can't deny the truth in my original statement. I like Ronaldo, but let's see how he performs tomorrow.

If he plays like sh1t again, it's ok, right? After all, we're all looking forward to hearing about much of a beast he'll be against Bilbao afterwards Sleep
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 pm

He's protecting his player that has come under a lot of criticism. Take his comments with a grain of salt.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum