izzy
Shamirr
Kuru
Ă–MARz
Onyx
45 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 pm

we wont lose this game. i think it will be a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 barca win.

raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey - Page 7 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey

Post by Aensensen Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:we wont lose this game. i think it will be a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 barca win.
Lol. I don't think we'll lose either, but Barca might win Razz
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Aensensen wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:we wont lose this game. i think it will be a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 barca win.

Very Happy you always have to account for the wtfomgmessiahoutofnowhere factor.Smile how did you chew past the white part of your nails?
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 pm

/Pessimist mode

We will lose 4-1.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:31 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
Aensensen wrote:

Very Happy you always have to account for the wtfomgmessiahoutofnowhere factor.Smile how did you chew past the white part of your nails?
Well the trick is in believing you can do it, you just have to continue no matter what. Just chew past the outsanding pain and twitching and in a couple of sleepless nights you'll succeed.

Also speed might help Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey - Page 7 2Q==

Or you can always try the 'amazing' metamphetamine.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQar9AURlgb_mNlV3U4Ucnsrun0PA87LfrR6KHKxNwj3I19fxse
Though there's always the danger of it eating away your face, soul and teeth Thumbs up
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Ronaldo should attempt this vs Barca:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:12 pm

mtfootball wrote:Ronaldo should attempt this vs Barca:

We already scored 23 second goal against them. Benzema's goal last time - then we decided it's okay not to create too much of chances in the game - and we lost Sad
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:26 pm

Casillas, Altintop, Ramos, Carvalho, Coentra, Xabi Alonso, Pepe, Lass, Cristiano, Benzema, HiguaĂ­n

Pretty safe line up imo. Ozil can come when Barca is tired.

Benguain banana
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 pm

mtfootball wrote:Ronaldo should attempt this vs Barca:

man, when pato did that, I had to make sure i was not high watching it
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Altintop? :study:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Aensensen wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:Rofl! Maybe some Real fans just wished u had Xavi instead of Alonso for the play maker Very Happy

I love Classicos, never get tired of them. The build alone is worth it! WAtching all the eagerness and predictions etc here is fun enough Very Happy
Wait, just so we're clear. Are you a chick (your avatar), or are you a guy from China with some random chick's avatar?

Im a guy and its sorta random chicks pic only Razz Sorry to disappoint the so many horny males here lol eco smile

:lol!: banana

El Pipita wrote:Casillas, Altintop, Ramos, Carvalho, Coentra, Xabi Alonso, Pepe, Lass, Cristiano, Benzema, HiguaĂ­n

Pretty safe line up imo. Ozil can come when Barca is tired.

Benguain banana

Wtf, Altintop and Carvalho.... Pepe in midefield or CB? Confirmed lineup?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:18 pm

lol pinto... 2nd time cristiano scored against pinto. this was a bad mistake by pinto.. 9/10 times the keeper should save a shot from that angle. guardiola is strange for playing pinto again.

unfortunately it will be only a matter of time until messiah or xaviour ensures equalization.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 pm

lol at people saying 'defenders mark cristiano tighter.' all i have seen this game are perfect passes for cristiano on the left side with the defenders far away. i think it was mourinhos strategy to play counterattacking with nice passes to cristiano.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:lol pinto... 2nd time cristiano scored against pinto. this was a bad mistake by pinto.. 9/10 times the keeper should save a shot from that angle. guardiola is strange for playing pinto again.

unfortunately it will be only a matter of time until messiah or xaviour ensures equalization.

People like you are the reason people hate this forum, and most of the true fans leave

gtfo if your not going to contribute anything useful
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Cristiano is tracking back. glad to see that. great goal as well and Benzema's pass :bow: . we could've scored 2nd but Ronaldo's pass to Benzema wasn't good. if we score 2nd it's 90% over.

Last edited by Mamad on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Cristiano is doing a lot of defensive works. hope he maintain it in the second half too.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:01 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:lol at people saying 'defenders mark cristiano tighter.' all i have seen this game are perfect passes for cristiano on the left side with the defenders far away. i think it was mourinhos strategy to play counterattacking with nice passes to cristiano.

That was exactly the gameplan in last years final, just pass it for Ronaldo to run onto for counters... I missed the goal ahh cr4p, but sounds like if Valdes was in he would of saved it grrrrr...ffs...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Why do you post here if all you contribute is how bad you think we are?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Another clasico loss,

Negatives,
1. Pepe's stomp on Messi was disgraceful, he needs to be sanctioned internally even if the LFP does nothing about it.
2. Alonso, offered little creativity in the middle, our attackers well starved of service through out the match.
3. Ramos kept hoofing the ball costing us possession.
4. Cassillas delivery from the back was shocking.

Positives.
1. Ronaldo scored, but was cut off alongside Benzema and Higuain for most of the match though.
2. There is still a second leg to play.
3. At least, I made it to three positives

My second leg formation.

Casillas
Arbeloa - Ramos - Carvalho - Marcelo
Lass - Sahin - Coentrao
Di Maria - Benzema - Ronaldo

We need to win by at least two goals, it's not impossible, but our players will have to start bucking up their ideas. HALA MADRID, PUTA BARCA!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Jeps33178 wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:lol pinto... 2nd time cristiano scored against pinto. this was a bad mistake by pinto.. 9/10 times the keeper should save a shot from that angle. guardiola is strange for playing pinto again.

People like you are the reason people hate this forum, and most of the true fans leave

gtfo if your not going to contribute anything useful

LOL. im sorry. we will win 10-0. i guess youre happy now. i am good at making predictions, and i will predict what i truly think. and i was correct. i predicted a 1-1 or 2-1 loss, and i predicted messi will play a part in barcas comeback. if you dont like to read it ignore my posts.

we are still clearly inferior... although not by much. however, in the past 2 games luck was not on our side either. in 1st game we missed chances that could have put the game away, then xavis random deflected shot put them back in it, and in this game, a random goal from a corner made it 1-1. both games could have been draws if barca didnt get lucky equalizers.

Last edited by raulmadrid4vr on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 pm

Oh god im tired of this.

Getafe, Betis, Valencia and many Liga teams can hold and pass the ball better than us under pressure.

i don't know maybe this counter attacking system isn't the answer at all.

Real Madrid hoofing the ball like a small team in Bernabeu. why?

Lass and pepe in midfield. two player who don't know anything about playmaking,holding and passing the ball.

Mou should start playing Sahin instead of Pepe, Lass, Khedira or this type of players.

we need to improve. we need to play possession football.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Mamad wrote:Oh god im tired of this.

Getafe, Betis, Valencia and many Liga teams can hold and pass the ball better than us under pressure.

i don't know maybe this counter attacking system isn't the answer at all.

Real Madrid hoofing the ball like a small team in Bernabeu. why?

Lass and pepe in midfield. two player who don't know anything about playmaking,holding and passing the ball.

Mou should start playing Sahin instead of Pepe, Lass, Khedira or this type of players.

we need to improve. we need to play possession football.

in past 2 games we took the lead but we were unable to keep it. we either need to play 10 man defense when we get the lead, or we need to play an attacking game and score as much as we can. mous approach is wrong. he puts an ultra defensive formation but once his team takes the lead, they start losing possession cheaply and stop playing properly. either do literal 10 man defense or keep attacking. there cant be a sloppy counterattacking approach.
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 pm

What really, REALLY concerned me was how relaxed and chilled out the Barca players looked when they went on for the second half. It's like they knew they were going to win.

This pisses me off to no ends.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Kevacious wrote:What really, REALLY concerned me was how relaxed and chilled out the Barca players looked when they went on for the second half. It's like they knew they were going to win.

This pisses me off to no ends.

I noticed it too btw, we didint press them like we used to do.
Turns out midgets can take headers.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:53 pm

I think the reason for that is they know we're going to do.

They pressure us, we'll hoof, simple.

We're too predictable.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 pm

buddytaller wrote:
3. At least, I made it to three positives

this made me lol. ahahaha

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next