Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price?

+17
Rossoneri Ninja
Grande_Milano
Forza
mr.galliani
zarola
Red Alert
chinomaster182
Swanhends
baresi
JAY-Z
SoloInter
andiii
EarlyPrototype
Sushi Master
Internal
CroInter
BarrileteCosmico
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is... ?

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 13 ]
Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 29

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price?

Post by mr.galliani Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

chinomaster182 wrote:What about getting Tevez on a loan or on a small-ish fee and selling Wesley Sneijder and maybe someone else like Thiago Motta to offset the cost? Inter are in a hard place financially but Milan can't exactly go around breaking the bank every window like they used too neither, not with that wage bill and FFP on the horizon.

So City won't loan him to Milan, but they will for Inter? And that is what I said; if Inter want Tevez, they will need to sell and I doubt many would agree with Tevez in, Sneijder out. Thiago Motta would not sell for more than 15m and his wages are only a portion of what Inter would need to pay Tevez.

As for Milan, maybe they can buy him, maybe they can't. All I wanted to say is he will not go to Inter. For Milan to buy him we would need another capital injection from Berlusconi and one that is probably unlikely as Mino Raiola today revealed, Hamsik would have been signed had Berlusconi not lost his law suit. Same will probably be with Tevez...

CroInter wrote:And Milan is swiming in cash? Thats why you cant ever send an offer that isnt loan these days?
What Inter did with Etoo, Milan did ages ago with Kaka, so dont act like ur better then us with money, in last 5+ years beside one summer of binho and ibra(when bunga bunga just had enough already getting punded by Inter) you bought nothing but some cheap transfers...
You are nothing better then Inter.

Related news, Inter was weeks in talks to some Argentinian kid Dybala and deal was close, now Milan is after him and raising price, Galiani really is butthurth, me happy Smile

I thought you could read? Seems not... When did I ever say he will go to Milan or Milan are swimming in cash? All I said was he will not go to Inter as they cannot afford him and will do just fine without him. Never did I say Milan have a larger spending power than Inter. But, of couse, you were never one to read before opening your mouth. Ima razlog zasto nam je Bog dao dva uha a samo jedna usta. Listen before you argue...

mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Inter legitimately interested in Tevez or are they just trying to make Milan pay a higher price?

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

mr.galliani wrote:
chinomaster182 wrote:What about getting Tevez on a loan or on a small-ish fee and selling Wesley Sneijder and maybe someone else like Thiago Motta to offset the cost? Inter are in a hard place financially but Milan can't exactly go around breaking the bank every window like they used too neither, not with that wage bill and FFP on the horizon.

So City won't loan him to Milan, but they will for Inter? And that is what I said; if Inter want Tevez, they will need to sell and I doubt many would agree with Tevez in, Sneijder out. Thiago Motta would not sell for more than 15m and his wages are only a portion of what Inter would need to pay Tevez.

As for Milan, maybe they can buy him, maybe they can't. All I wanted to say is he will not go to Inter. For Milan to buy him we would need another capital injection from Berlusconi and one that is probably unlikely as Mino Raiola today revealed, Hamsik would have been signed had Berlusconi not lost his law suit. Same will probably be with Tevez...

CroInter wrote:And Milan is swiming in cash? Thats why you cant ever send an offer that isnt loan these days?
What Inter did with Etoo, Milan did ages ago with Kaka, so dont act like ur better then us with money, in last 5+ years beside one summer of binho and ibra(when bunga bunga just had enough already getting punded by Inter) you bought nothing but some cheap transfers...
You are nothing better then Inter.

Related news, Inter was weeks in talks to some Argentinian kid Dybala and deal was close, now Milan is after him and raising price, Galiani really is butthurth, me happy Smile

I thought you could read? Seems not... When did I ever say he will go to Milan or Milan are swimming in cash? All I said was he will not go to Inter as they cannot afford him and will do just fine without him. Never did I say Milan have a larger spending power than Inter. But, of couse, you were never one to read before opening your mouth. Ima razlog zasto nam je Bog dao dva uha a samo jedna usta. Listen before you argue...

@red part, i see now you have no clue what so ever about the deal :facepalm:
And you actually came here and tried to be a smartass.

Milan is sending loan offer, Inter isnt, INTER SEND AND GOT ACCEPTED ALREADY OFFER OF LOAN WITH OBLIGATION TO BUY, SIMPLY PUT INTER SEND OFFER OF BUYING HIM WITH DELAYED PAYOUTS, while Milan is sending offer and was rejected of loan with option to buy. I know you cant tell the diffrence beatwen two offers but if you use ur brains for a second you will see the diffrence.

So i suggest you 1st go and try to inform urself about the topic.

Inter offer of 25m+2 bonuses was accepted and now Inter soon will talk to Tevez agent, FACT.

So you are telling me Inter send the offer to City, now will talk to Tevez all out of joke? And no, no one will be sold from Inter.

Cant believe Brigate i actually took u seriously.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:15 am

If Inter gets Tevez, it will be because they forced the price too high. Then Milan will have pulled out and Inter will be the only party at the table and virtually obligated to buy Tevez at whatever price they stopped at.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:18 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:If Inter gets Tevez, it will be because they forced the price too high. Then Milan will have pulled out and Inter will be the only party at the table and virtually obligated to buy Tevez at whatever price they stopped at.

Price is already done, 25m+3 or so in bonuses. The offer is already accepted by City.
Milan so far does not want or does not have money to send offer like that, they send 25m optional buy.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:23 am

CroInter wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:If Inter gets Tevez, it will be because they forced the price too high. Then Milan will have pulled out and Inter will be the only party at the table and virtually obligated to buy Tevez at whatever price they stopped at.

Price is already done, 25m+3 or so in bonuses. The offer is already accepted by City.
Milan so far does not want or does not have money to send offer like that, they send 25m optional buy.

That's a sensible decision by us, 25m is too much. I'd rather have a quality mid for that price... players such as Ganso or Eriksen would come for that much or less and I believe that they would add much more to our team than Tevez. If Galliani is hell-bent on getting a striker, Podolski is available for less money, lower wages, with less attitude, not cup-tied and he's younger.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 pm

According to reports form Argentine Tevez wanted to come out himself and reject Inter but his agent insisted that they listen to offers from Inter.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: According to reports form Argentine Tevez wanted to come out himself and reject Inter but his agent insisted that they listen to offers from Inter.

Can we see that report.

Btw.
"Tevez said that him rejecting Inter is just an invention and his potential move to Milan is just a preference dictated by a good relationship with Galliano. But now Inter are ready to play its own card as they will meet with Kia Joorabchian in the coming hours."
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:31 pm

CroInter wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: According to reports form Argentine Tevez wanted to come out himself and reject Inter but his agent insisted that they listen to offers from Inter.

Can we see that report.

Btw.
"Tevez said that him rejecting Inter is just an invention and his potential move to Milan is just a preference dictated by a good relationship with Galliano. But now Inter are ready to play its own card as they will meet with Kia Joorabchian in the coming hours."

It's an Arabic Facebook newspaper which translated the report from STUDIOSPORT.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=357506007596402&set=a.124314177582254.21288.124287077584964&type=1&theater
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Can we see that report.

Btw.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=357506007596402&set=a.124314177582254.21288.124287077584964&type=1&theater

Ahh looks legit.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:37 pm

CroInter wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Can we see that report.

Btw.

Ahh looks legit.

I found the link

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/inter/articoli/74978/tevez-tace-e-non-acconsente.shtml
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Can we see that report.

Btw.

Ahh looks legit.

I found the link

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/inter/articoli/74978/tevez-tace-e-non-acconsente.shtml

Like i said looks legit, that same site wrote that Milan is selling Pato to PSG so they can buy Tevez coz City refuses their loan offer.
No quotes from either agent or Tevez.

And why da fak am i still getting mails for this thread? Iv "stopped watching this topic" twice already :S
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Bit of both. For them it's a win win
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm

CroInter wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Can we see that report.

Btw.

Ahh looks legit.

I found the link

Like i said looks legit, that same site wrote that Milan is selling Pato to PSG so they can buy Tevez coz City refuses their loan offer.
No quotes from either agent or Tevez.

And why da fak am i still getting mails for this thread? Iv "stopped watching this topic" twice already :S

Every news paper has its fails.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:01 pm

I just hope under any condition we don't improve our offer for Tevez 25M with an optional buy clause is reasonable enough.

I would have loved to have Tevez but it doesn't mean Milan should screw up many things for him. As mentioned if we get Eriksen or Podolski for that money I am more than happy.

I think its not smart for Inter either to get Tevez, the coach is not a permanent one and no one knows who will take his place and if he will be on good terms with Tevez or not, and that is forgetting all about financial issues.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 am

CroInter wrote:@red part, i see now you have no clue what so ever about the deal :facepalm:

Milan is sending loan offer, Inter isnt, INTER SEND AND GOT ACCEPTED ALREADY OFFER OF LOAN WITH OBLIGATION TO BUY, SIMPLY PUT INTER SEND OFFER OF BUYING HIM WITH DELAYED PAYOUTS, while Milan is sending offer and was rejected of loan with option to buy. I know you cant tell the diffrence beatwen two offers but if you use ur brains for a second you will see the diffrence.

Inter offer of 25m+2 bonuses was accepted and now Inter soon will talk to Tevez agent, FACT.

So you are telling me Inter send the offer to City, now will talk to Tevez all out of joke? And no, no one will be sold from Inter.

Milan is sending loan offer with option to buy, Inter loan offer with obligation to buy. Galliani left for London today to try to renegotiate with City, Inter have started talking with Tevez. Milan have player's word, Inter have City's word, both is working for the other part. That is what I have read, that is what I believe. No club are closer to signing the player than the other.

And no one will be sold? Oh wow, how do I take you seriously.... Oh wait I don't.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 am

And CroInter, you ask to see our sources and then you laugh at them however you insist that it is official that City have accepted Inter's offer and Tevez has started to talk to them without posting any sources. What is your source, your brain? That would be one messed up source...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 am

mr.galliani wrote:And CroInter, you ask to see our sources and then you laugh at them however you insist that it is official that City have accepted Inter's offer and Tevez has started to talk to them without posting any sources. What is your source, your brain? That would be one messed up source...

:bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:38 am

mr.galliani wrote:And CroInter, you ask to see our sources and then you laugh at them however you insist that it is official that City have accepted Inter's offer and Tevez has started to talk to them without posting any sources. What is your source, your brain? That would be one messed up source...

My source?

mr.galliani wrote:
CroInter wrote:@red part, i see now you have no clue what so ever about the deal :facepalm:

Milan is sending loan offer with option to buy, Inter loan offer with obligation to buy. Galliani left for London today to try to renegotiate with City, Inter have started talking with Tevez. Milan have player's word, Inter have City's word, both is working for the other part. That is what I have read, that is what I believe. No club are closer to signing the player than the other.

And no one will be sold? Oh wow, how do I take you seriously.... Oh wait I don't.

I guess ur brain went offline with 14th account you made here Brigate, go see a doctor i think you might have schizophrenia.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:57 pm

You insulted me about my brain, yet you still haven't mentioned a source...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm

mr.galliani wrote:You insulted me about my brain, yet you still haven't mentioned a source...

What source, source about what?

Source that city accepted Inter offer? You said urself you "read it and you believe in it" SO WHY DA HELL DO YOU NEED A SOURCE FOR SOMEONETHING U READ AND YOU BELIVE IN?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 pm

I want to know what your reading... InterPerSempre? Lol...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm

http://www.interpersempre.com/apps/blog/

Seems to be in-sync with a lot of your claims LOL
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 pm

You are one weird fella.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:34 pm

First time I've ever heard a Croatian say fella...
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 am

mr.galliani wrote:First time I've ever heard a Croatian say fella...
Is that really you? If true then kudos Chaka
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Moratti: Tevez after the derby
By Football Italia staff

Inter President Massimo Moratti has admitted contact with Manchester City for Carlos Tevez. “We’ll see next week.”

The Nerazzurri are being strongly paired with the Argentine after Milan’s bid to sign him collapsed on Thursday.

“There is certainly contact,” Moratti stated on Friday afternoon outside of his Saras offices in Milan. “We are in talks with clubs from all over the world and not just City.

“City and we know all about this Tevez situation, but there is the derby now. My thoughts are on Sunday’s game.”

Reports this morning suggested that the Italian giants would consider making an offer for Tevez once the clash with Milan had been archived.

“The derby? I hope that we will play well,” Moratti added. “It’s important and winning would mean that we are still in the title race.”

Inter are currently fifth, eight points behind city rivals Milan and Juventus.

Reports in Italy claim that the Nerazzurri are prepared to offer €25m for Tevez who hasn’t played since a September falling out with his present club.

Paris Saint-Germain, who yesterday failed to sign Alexandre Pato from Milan, could also now enter the race for Tevez.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum