Manuel Giandonato: "Thanks for the love Juventus. In a month I go back to the field"

Go down

Manuel Giandonato: "Thanks for the love Juventus. In a month I go back to the field" Empty Manuel Giandonato: "Thanks for the love Juventus. In a month I go back to the field"

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Today, the meniscus was operated for a few weeks and will be forced to watch games at home waiting to return to full capacity on the green rectangle in about a month. Giandonato Manuel is militating on loan to Lecce, but the umbilical cord with Juventus you are not cut so much that many fans have expressed their proximity to the '91 class young midfielder with messages of affection collected by our editorial staff. TuttoJuve.com so he contacted the director to know his reaction:

"I'm really happy. I confess that I am very pleased the affection of the fans. Truly I tell my heart it's always nice to know that there are people following me and encourages me. I thank all the fans."

Today you have been operated: how did it go?

"The operation went very well. Now they are still in the clinic, but I already made ​​the first in order not to lose muscle tone and get back as soon as possible."

When you come back on the court?

"I think it will take about a month to return to the field and recover from injury."

Your first accident, how did you live?

"I was doing well, too bad for this injury. I'd say it was a shame, but in football these things happen and can happen."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down