The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 pm

The Wizards would have 0 intrest in KG.

They arent challenging for the even the playoffs, what would KG do there?

They have a young group, they may aswell roll with it and watch them grow together (Like the Hawks did, OKC did) and see what comes of it.

By the time the team get even semi reasonable KG would of retired.

And what are they going to offer anyway? Minus John Wall what would the Celtics want? Mcgee? lol

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Even if they did want KG which they wouldn't, they would probably try to get us to take Blatche if so, and I'm all set.

Did the Lakers really just sign 'Sheed?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Sheed...he surely has nothing left?

He is still an elite post defender, but he literally has nothing else and I doubt he is in any sort of condition.

Desperation.

Why dont they call back Gary Payton or Marbury while they at it?

Bonzi Wells or Pippen to play small forward? Antoine Walker? looool
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Man, I'm just glad to see Sheed back in the league. One of the best entertainers the leagues ever had.

Remember this LOL

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

The Lakers are a retirement house now and a mental asylum .... at least the last part is funny Laughing Sheed is going to run the league first in tech's ... even though the whole league had a 2 months handicap ... :lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:46 am

Greg Monroe is a bxtch! Did you guys see what he did at the Rising Stars Game?

I officially hate this guy, I don't give a fxck.. I will boo him for the rest of his career just for that

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:17 am

LMFAO, what a douche.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:27 am

I was applauding him for it.

The game was a joke..watching people dunk with noone in their way...how exciting. Rolling Eyes

I was glad he has some kind of competitive spirit, to hell with letting one dude throwing up self alley ops in game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm all for defending but there was only 15 seconds left in the game lol. Usually in the last minute or so is just showtime. He should have let Wall do his thing
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

The Franchise wrote:

The game was a joke..watching people dunk with noone in their way...how exciting. Rolling Eyes

I was glad he has some kind of competitive spirit, to hell with letting one dude throwing up self alley ops in game.

I don't really see what he did as having competitive spirit. Ge acted as if he wasn't going to play defense and than stole the ball like he was playing good defense. I don't watch these games for the very reason you mentioned, I enjoy competition and defense. But I also think you should do it all game, or don't do it at all, Greg Monroe made himself look like a douche in my opinion. At the point all the fans wanted to see was a spectacular dunk, not some guy acting like he cares about the result of the game.

Just my two cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:05 pm

The Franchise wrote:

The game was finished, his team had 0 chance of winning, plus it's all star weekend.. It's for the fans and they want to see nice dunks
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:58 pm

I don't think Monroe's a douche for doing that(I actually thought it was pretty funny), but yeah with 15 seconds left, he shoulda just let Wall continue his little show. I understand the fans want to see dunks but I can also understand how a professional athlete who's use to competing every single time he's out on the floor, doesn't want to just sit aside while the opposing team throws up more points, mini all star game or not.

The game was fun to watch though. Kyrie went Ham, he's just sick. The guys gunna unseat Rose as best East PG in +/- 2 seasons.

The Kemba to Blake oop was great as well. Nice to see Kemba play with some guys who can actually catch the ball Laughing

I watched part of the Celebrity game today as well, lol. Kevin Hart was easily the highlight of the game, made the thing worth watching. He can't be taller than 5'3 I would say. And J Cole actually had a sick alleyoop on a pass from Kevin Hart:

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm actually hoping the dunk contest flops so they can scratch it for a year, and build up the hype again.

I got Kevin Love for the 3 pt contest though cheers
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Too bad Iman Shumpert got injured. He and Lin were gunna do a dunk where Lin is sleeping on the couch and Shumpert dunks over him. Woulda been pretty funny I think.

I'm taking Durant in the 3point contest, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Morrow won. The dude can flat out shoot.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Where you guys entertained by John Wall doing 2 or 3 dunks in a row? With no defence and things you commonly see during warm ups?

I just feel that entire feel of the game is dead and those back and forths make the game meaningless. Its just an akward moment watching such a lack of effort.

I get it, Monroe pretended like he wasnt going to do anything then did, the game was over and it was pointless doing and so and "taking away" that supposed source of entertainment.

But deep down you have some pride and just letting Wall make a mockery was annoying me, so I imagine it annoyed him too.

I wasnt entertained watching Wall dunk on nobody.

Maybe its just me, but seeing guys not trying while one guy shows off isnt fun viewing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 pm

dmize wrote:Too bad Iman Shumpert got injured. He and Lin were gunna do a dunk where Lin is sleeping on the couch and Shumpert dunks over him. Woulda been pretty funny I think.

I'm taking Durant in the 3point contest, but I really wouldn't be surprised if Morrow won. The dude can flat out shoot.

Heard that from Lin, maybe just me, but it sounded kind of lame and tacky. It would of been funny rather than spectacular if you get me.

Anyone know how long untill the 3 poitn contest or dunk contest? Link would be great but I imagine you guys are all watching it on tv.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:Too bad Iman Shumpert got injured. He and Lin were gunna do a dunk where Lin is sleeping on the couch and Shumpert dunks over him. Woulda been pretty funny I think.

Heard that from Lin, maybe just me, but it sounded kind of lame and tacky. It would of been funny rather than spectacular if you get me.

Anyone know how long untill the 3 poitn contest or dunk contest? Link would be great but I imagine you guys are all watching it on tv.

Yeah, as a dunk it wouldn't be that impressive. But with the whole Lin was sleeping on Landry Fields' couch before he started getting famous, it woulda been pretty funny to see.

And supposedly Morrow will be wearing a Petro throwback tonight, that sounds dope. Might have to pick him. Eh, still going with Durant.

As far as watching it, I know last night NBA.com I believe or maybe it was just free on NBAmobile, showed the Rising Stars Challenge. So maybe NBA.com? If not there's always firstrowsports. It starts in about 2 hours, 20 min.

I'll have to record it cause I'm leaving in a bit for the UConn-Syracuse game at Gampel, which is gunna be epic.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:Where you guys entertained by John Wall doing 2 or 3 dunks in a row? With no defence and things you commonly see during warm ups?

I just feel that entire feel of the game is dead and those back and forths make the game meaningless. Its just an akward moment watching such a lack of effort.

I get it, Monroe pretended like he wasnt going to do anything then did, the game was over and it was pointless doing and so and "taking away" that supposed source of entertainment.

But deep down you have some pride and just letting Wall make a mockery was annoying me, so I imagine it annoyed him too.

I wasnt entertained watching Wall dunk on nobody.

Maybe its just me, but seeing guys not trying while one guy shows off isnt fun viewing.

The regular season and playoffs are for competition.. All-star weekend is for having fun
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm

But there is nothing fun about people not trying.

Maybe im just an old man, but I found that very lame and wasnt entertained a bit. I was more entertained by what Monroe did because at least it was funny.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm

YAY ALL-STAR GAME1!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:But there is nothing fun about people not trying.

Maybe im just an old man, but I found that very lame and wasnt entertained a bit. I was more entertained by what Monroe did because at least it was funny.

Lol I don't know man.. I find that shit fun, its ok to be a little competitive but not when the game is over and someone is trying to put on a show for the fans.. They were down by 15 ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Well okay.I dont think it was Wall putting on a show for the fans, rather himself but yeah....I felt it was going a bit too far and it was kinda lame. But as I said, im an old man and a moaner. I understand why Monroe did it though.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Wow, Allan Houston..aint seen him in a while.

Shame he had to retire because of his knees, he probably could still play. Was a great shooter.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Skills challenge.

Irving has a chance, but as a rookie I can imagine him trying to go too fast and that usually trips people up.

Slow is better.

My pick is Deron Williams, but if Parker wins it I wouldnt be shocked.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

LOL Williams error free...great round

Noone will beat Nash record though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Parker and Deron making me look like I know what im talking about...tbf they are the most skilled and complete players of the entire field.

Rondo and Wall, same times.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next