The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 20:58

Beasley is an amazing talent....for me at least....I'd keep him.

Curry is a great player....but I'd prefer a Tony Allen type player.........if you get 3pt shooting if possible as well.

To be clear I don't want Tony Allen lol....just someone who can be a desgnated perimeter defender......someone like Thabo or Tony.

If they can get someone more versatile like PG or someone else it'd be great.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:06

They had that already... Keith Bogans
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:09

The Franchise wrote:I dont think the 2 position is a problem, Brewer is a very strong defensive player and Hamilton can run off screens and hit the midrange.

Post scoring for me is what you need, in the playoffs its so important to get high % baskets.

If you have a big man, you can throw it to him and let him make moves and draw attention, it saves Roses legs for later on.

Lebron did a great job on him, but I have no doubt part of that was Rose has to do so much he didnt have the legs to do everything he wanted.

If he drives at Bron and then pulls up, Bron wont be able to defend that, but you need the legs to drive and commit him, the legs to stop on a dime and then most importantly the legs to rise up and hit the mid range.

True but boozer was supposed to be our big post presence. I think Howard would be great but I would Only sacrifice Noah and boozer the rest of the players are important to our depth.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:10

dmize wrote:They had that already... Keith Bogans

Bogans wasnt that great!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:29

white_star wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I dont think the 2 position is a problem, Brewer is a very strong defensive player and Hamilton can run off screens and hit the midrange.

Post scoring for me is what you need, in the playoffs its so important to get high % baskets.

If you have a big man, you can throw it to him and let him make moves and draw attention, it saves Roses legs for later on.

Lebron did a great job on him, but I have no doubt part of that was Rose has to do so much he didnt have the legs to do everything he wanted.

If he drives at Bron and then pulls up, Bron wont be able to defend that, but you need the legs to drive and commit him, the legs to stop on a dime and then most importantly the legs to rise up and hit the mid range.

True but boozer was supposed to be our big post presence. I think Howard would be great but I would Only sacrifice Noah and boozer the rest of the players are important to our depth.

Agree but Boozer really isnt doing it in the post at all. I agree about Howard.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:34

Le Samourai wrote:Beasley is an amazing talent....for me at least....I'd keep him.

Curry is a great player....but I'd prefer a Tony Allen type player.........if you get 3pt shooting if possible as well.

To be clear I don't want Tony Allen lol....just someone who can be a desgnated perimeter defender......someone like Thabo or Tony.

If they can get someone more versatile like PG or someone else it'd be great.

Beasley has no intrest in defending and only just a little more interest in passing..he also is too finesse for the physical talent he has, man loves his lay ups when dunks are what are needed sometimes.

He will never be anything more than a 6th man off the bench for me.

TWolves probably could use a defender with a range more than Curry, but Curry and Rubio would make a very good backcourt if you have a strong small forward who can defend 2´s.

Get Nic Batum.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:57

You make it seem like Portalnd puts up a for sale sign on the guy's shirt lol.They can quicker get PG than they can get him.

His finesse is why I like him....he reminds me of Melo all he needs is some grit and toughness.

They can't get Curry......I have serious doubts that Golden State would trade Curry....they'd quicker get Ellis.

Bogans was on a shite team and is nowhere as good as the guys mentioned.

They should probably trade some minor pieces for a draft pick.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:18

"To be clear I don't want Tony Allen lol....just someone who can be a desgnated perimeter defender.."

That's exactly what Bogans is though. I didn't say anything about how good he was, he wasn't very good, except on defense.

And FWIW why wouldn't you want Tony Allen? Dudes put together a career year. I wanna say off the top he's shooting like 47% overall and 42% from downtown. Effin unheard of for Tony Allen. Factor in his defense, steals, and tenacity. He's been pretty damn good for Memphis. One of the reasons you see Mayo getting talked about being moved alot.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:24

IMO, may have said this before but, the T-Wolves should just sit tight. They aren't likely to make the playoffs and with their pick need to try to get Jeremy Lamb. Plus it's looking like a possibility that they get the top 14 protected Utah pick as well. If they end up outside the top 5, they can package something together. Lamb would be so perfect on that team it's kinda scary.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 23:33

I Love Tony Allen lol, that's why I mentioned him.....It's just the least realistic move I've seen and I kinda want someone younger.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 0:43

Sad to hear about Amare's brother passing away in a car accident, RIP.

And Kevin Love got suspended 2 games.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 1:48

Ridiculous stuff from Kobe in the first half.

Just passed Shaq for 5th all time

24 points on 8-12 while being doubled the entire time in 14 mins.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 1:54; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 1:53

KObe is nuts ... just surpased Shaq

5.Kobe
6.Shaq

cya Shag lololololo

I cant believe these 76ers ... hitting every fkin shot

Only the Lakers can loose a game where they outrebounded the opposition by 2x ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 15:51

Le Samourai wrote:You make it seem like Portalnd puts up a for sale sign on the guy's shirt lol.They can quicker get PG than they can get him.

His finesse is why I like him....he reminds me of Melo all he needs is some grit and toughness.

They can't get Curry......I have serious doubts that Golden State would trade Curry....they'd quicker get Ellis.

Bogans was on a shite team and is nowhere as good as the guys mentioned.

They should probably trade some minor pieces for a draft pick.

They have not signed him to a extension, I think its more possible than you think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 15:53

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 23 McGee_Runs_Away

LOL McGee you sack of sh1t
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 20:47

TBF he was running back on D.

I've seen worse.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:53

Le Samourai wrote:TBF he was running back on D.

I've seen worse.

What D, they got the ball lol

Awareness of a goldfish.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:57

I have a soft spot for him lol....I've done the same a couple times.

Sometimes when you're the one shooting it and you see that you missed it you just start sprinting back down the court lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:57

lol @ John Wall's reaction. He's like "wtf? Get back here."
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 1:13

Wow, Billups out for the season. Rough. Better hope they can grab JR
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 1:16

smoking I was kinda hoping we could get him and/or Chandler.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 1:23

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-2-rondo-for-gasol-a-possiblity

Man wtf, that can't be a possibility.

Avery Bradley isn't ready to run a D-League team, let alone the Celtics. I have E'Twaun Moore ahead of him at this point. Just because we won without Rondo doesn't mean we can always win without Rondo, it was more our defense coming into their own with the help of Pierce. Correlation =/ Causation.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 1:43

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 2:10

dmize wrote:http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-2-rondo-for-gasol-a-possiblity

Man wtf, that can't be a possibility.

Avery Bradley isn't ready to run a D-League team, let alone the Celtics. I have E'Twaun Moore ahead of him at this point. Just because we won without Rondo doesn't mean we can always win without Rondo, it was more our defense coming into their own with the help of Pierce. Correlation =/ Causation.

:bow: ............. :lucas:

Gasol might be an asset under you guys.....although....If Kobe can't get him to post up then KG aint goo do that much.........

Anyway...I'd take it instantly.

Why in god's name would Boston trade away their only young piece tho......to the Lakers of all people......For Gasol......

:lol!

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 3:19

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/jazz/53462628-87/seattle-stern-arena-nba.html.csp

Possible team in Seattle... must be the Kings because there's no way in hell a professional team would fly in Vegas.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 5:43

The Franchise wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:Man I wish for Stephen Curry to move to a team where he has a main role. I've come to realization that as long as he plays next to Ellis, he will never be the main guy, and Warriors won't be a playoff team with both of them. He'll be perfect at Minnesota IMO. If Ridnour starts and takes around 13-15 shots a game for them, Curry will fit right in. He's best at catching and shooting, and with Rubio he'll get plenty of open looks. I think trading Beasley for Curry would be the best thing for both teams and players involved.

I think Golden State would hang up the phone the moment you said Beasley lol

You can get alot more for Curry than that.

Oh by no means i'm saying trade Curry for Beasley alone. GSW would be crazy to do that. I'm a Curry fan, and i wouldn't give two shits for Golden State if he wasn't playing for them. But it's the 3rd year with both Curry and Ellis in the backcourt. The thing is neither can play at their best while they play together. The warriors have to trade one to get better, it'll be better for the team and the players, because right now Curry is getting short-end of the stick as it's Monta's team.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next