huntsman
Le Samourai
che
EarlyPrototype
Nirgall
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Good excuse for 2 arrogant people

Main reason is that they dont want to be bitches of guardiola and messi after what happened in last el clasicos. barcelona and madrid became enemies last season, they were enemies but not like this. now arrogance of mourinho and cr dont let them to go there

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo and Mourinho won't be going to the ballon d'or award ceremony

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:00 pm

billionmillion wrote:Good excuse for 2 arrogant people

Main reason is that they dont want to be bitches of guardiola and messi after what happened in last el clasicos. barcelona and madrid became enemies last season, they were enemies but not like this. now arrogance of mourinho and cr dont let them to go there

Mourinho today in press conference: "Guardiola deserves to be the best"

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:06 pm

billionmillion wrote:"people whistle me because i'm handsome and rich"
Laughing "your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable"

Such classic quotes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 pm

and this wasnt an arrogant thing to say at all.

lol personally i wouldnt want to go even if i had a chance of winning. i think these types of awards have lost their meaning in the past decade or so, the true prize is winning the league, league cup, and CL and if being unprepared for the malaga match jeopardizes that then why bother.

that is just my opinion though, some people hold these awards in a higher regard. i do not.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

Mourinho today in press conference: "Guardiola deserves to be the best"

in press conference he is the boss. but to stand next to guardiola like a loser in gala is harder
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Mourinho and his mind games, no wonder he didn't blaze Malaga by 6, just to have a legit excuse to skip the ceremony, bitter loser.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 pm

i see nothing wrong with this
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:01 am

black mamba wrote:a true Arrogant losers. :coffee:
How are you unbanned :facepalm:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Back on topic: This thread is going to come down to opinion. Ronaldo and Mourinho are professionals and in my opinion, if they decide to skip the ceremony it says a lot about their character. These guys get paid to play the beautiful game and I highly doubt attending a ceremony would affect how you play the following day. And if it does, I think that speaks volumes about Ronaldo's mentality (or lack thereof.)

I also agree with Doc, they have every right not to attend. But I think it would be unprofessional for them not to attend. I'm sure we've all had to do things we didn't want for our job and we don't see anywhere near the amount of money they do.

:facepalm: You do realize all Madrid members are not attending.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:41 am

tbf its like its getting a participation certificate or stupid consolatory advice after just losing out, i wouldnt go either.. but i dont think thats the main reason.. it s a very important part of the season and we have to win these type of matches to win the title not necessarily the el clasicos only....
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 am

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/spa/black%20mamba

Has literally never made a good post, and made about 2 'filler' posts (ones which aren't good or bad).

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:51 am

Can't even speak proper english..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:56 am

Maje10 wrote:

Has literally never made a good post, and made about 2 'filler' posts (ones which aren't good or bad).

lol wow this guy is a proper troll hahaha
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:05 am

Maje10 wrote:

who are you judge someones posts as good or bad?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 am

Well, good point. Admittedly, nearly all of my posts are just filler posts. But his posts are encouraging the Barca-Madrid nonsense that this forum really doesn't need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 am

Magricos wrote:

You do realize all Madrid members are not attending? :facepalm:

Secondly, what does that have to do with anything?

Just giving my opinion, not saying it's the right one.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:19 am

che wrote:as much as i hate both of them, i wouldn't bother going to an award ceremony where i know i'm not going to win shit either

ballon d'or is a farce anyway...

Childish attitute it is .....
And yeah b d'or aard is a farce but not every year . ... 2006 was , sneijder not in top 2-3 even 1 was and van persie not even nominated was
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:00 am

huntsman wrote:We are after trophies. We win we attend otherwise forget it. Why make ourselves the subject of media? "oh cristiano didn't applaud for messi winning" " oh no he applauded but didn't smile". Etc

Let's focus on winning. We r winners

what...I..what?
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 pm

this is what Mou said of the Coach of the year award

"the award is deserved, deserved, I only hope that Pep won’t have to wait as long to receive his award as I did, because I won it in 2010 and I still haven’t received it. But he absolutely deserved it."

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Well why can't Mourinho just go on his own? It's not like he's physically playing against Malaga. The tactics can be done beforehand.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Because Mourinio's spirit transcends the atmosphere.......
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Because Mou is always like that, this isnt the first ceremony he has said no to

and also Mou always take every game seriously with the planning and stuff i bet he wouldnt want that first half repeated again
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

halamadrid2 wrote:this is what Mou said of the Coach of the year award

"the award is deserved, deserved, I only hope that Pep won’t have to wait as long to receive his award as I did, because I won it in 2010 and I still haven’t received it. But he absolutely deserved it."

Really? Why does he come across always as meaning awkward and something else included in his "praise" comments Laughing

mtfootball wrote:Well why can't Mourinho just go on his own? It's not like he's physically playing against Malaga. The tactics can be done beforehand.

Exactly Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 am

BarcaLearning wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:this is what Mou said of the Coach of the year award

Really? Why does he come across always as meaning awkward and something else included in his "praise" comments Laughing

mtfootball wrote:Well why can't Mourinho just go on his own? It's not like he's physically playing against Malaga. The tactics can be done beforehand.

Exactly Laughing

Obsessed with Mourinho much? Rolling Eyes
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3