Amar
REWB
guest7
The Madrid One
The BoyWonder
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca - Page 2 Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by gkamtu Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:mancity imo have the biggest chance to dethrone barca in a couple years.

i like your sign..lol

gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca - Page 2 Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by nichabr Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 pm

i fear barca not as a team but as a religion those refs swear by it.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:08 pm

imalegend wrote:
I-no wrote:which team is stoke city? people mention them in every thread, are they really strong like dortmund or what?

dortmund is nothing compared to awesomeness of stoke
I looked up, they finished very low even in england. why would they defeat champions of spain?? crap!!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:I can see Barca winning the next 3-4 Champions Leagues.

atm they have 4 trophies. 2 years ago they only had 2. Now they have overtaken clubs such as Man U and Inter Milan, and have equalled Ajax and Bayern. Next year it is quite possibe that they could stand on same ground as Liverpool with 5 trophies. then only 2 away from AC Milan's legendary record,

To me it seems like only Real Madrid can feel relaxed at the moment coz they have an advantage of 5 CL trophies = means barca have to win 5 years on a row from now on to equal madrid.

i am really afraid of this barca team. i really am. for god's sake i hope their dominance ends next year, coz i won't stand seeing barca win everything again...its time for change...

it cant simple as u think many teams are looking to that trophy even us city we are looking to it..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 pm

gkamtu wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:I can see Barca winning the next 3-4 Champions Leagues.

atm they have 4 trophies. 2 years ago they only had 2. Now they have overtaken clubs such as Man U and Inter Milan, and have equalled Ajax and Bayern. Next year it is quite possibe that they could stand on same ground as Liverpool with 5 trophies. then only 2 away from AC Milan's legendary record,

To me it seems like only Real Madrid can feel relaxed at the moment coz they have an advantage of 5 CL trophies = means barca have to win 5 years on a row from now on to equal madrid.

i am really afraid of this barca team. i really am. for god's sake i hope their dominance ends next year, coz i won't stand seeing barca win everything again...its time for change...

it cant simple as u think many teams are looking to that trophy even us city we are looking to it..
City aint winning anything when madrid is there Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm

I-no wrote:
imalegend wrote:
I-no wrote:which team is stoke city? people mention them in every thread, are they really strong like dortmund or what?

I looked up, they finished very low even in england. why would they defeat champions of spain?? crap!!
You insult me Sad, Stoke City is a very good club, with very good players.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't see what Madrid have over other teams.
Refereeing mistakes and bias happens in every match and its not like Madrid were Angels. The 1-1 draw came as a result of a Marcelo dive, for example. Barcelona had a goal that was unfairly ruled out against Arsenal at home, even though the final result was 2-1 at the emirates.

Point is, this is all circumstantial. I don't get the whole "Madrid are the only ones that can stop Barca" theme that is going on because I don't think its true. There are other teams that I'd rate above Madrid.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

The xcx wrote:
I-no wrote:
imalegend wrote:

You insult me Sad, Stoke City is a very good club, with very good players.

AND a very sexy playing style Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Iceman is that why we trashed tottenham like it was nothing?
Is that why ac milan never beat us this season?
We beat lyon significantly as well.
In the copa del rey we had just as many shots as barca. we were much more threatening that game imo.

And if you watch our games and other la liga games you would want to strangle the ref. in lesser part I admit it happens to barca. But if you think that EPL refs are bad you have seen nothing yet Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:i don't think most of u got my point..,

my point is. this barcelona team seems unstoppable....please be honest and tell yourself that barca won't win cl again next season....they will...actually its like the world cup...right from begining i knew spain would win it coz they have the most consistent team, even when they lost to swisserland. i knew that was just a fluke...the same with barca...they are the most consistent team out there...the same core of players every year since god knows when....and they doesn't seem to lose the hunger for more succes, like past succesful teams did. this team trully deserves its name of greates of all times...

i dont know abut u guys, but i think barca will sweep most (if not all) the titles again next season...its just that they seem to be too good for others. anyway thats just my opinion..

Wanna bet?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:55 pm

I-no wrote:
imalegend wrote:

Lies Damn Lies and Tables.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Only Inter are know and have proven to stop Barca...

Anyone who thinks it was just because of Moui is drunk as moui had a hand full of attempts with Madrid and failed...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Jafaar wrote:Only Inter are know and have proven to stop Barca...

Anyone who thinks it was just because of Moui is drunk as moui had a hand full of attempts with Madrid and failed...

Funny how Inter with Mou can beat Barca but without Mou gets thrashed by Schalke.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm

milanista99 wrote:

Funny how Inter with Mou can beat Barca but without Mou gets thrashed by Schalke.

Its cause we had an Milanista as our coach... we learned our lesson...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

all other team should fear real madrid next year. barsa who?!

Last edited by I-no on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If Madrid don't fear Barca then why do they play to tie?

For same reason that you enter the field to dive.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 pm

Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Before that two faced scumbag arrived, you were 7th in Serie A whereas under Mou you were 1st Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca - Page 2 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:12 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Before that two faced scumbag arrived, you were 7th in Serie A whereas under Mou you were 1st Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca - Page 2 2859867778

Rafa ate all our players food! Hungry players don't perform...

btw, before Moui... we were still 1st in the table...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Who was the competition back then? Roma? And yeah I get your point Mourinho didn't have any influence over Inter winning the treble Rolling Eyes
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:47 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Who was the competition back then? Roma? And yeah I get your point Mourinho didn't have any influence over Inter winning the treble Rolling Eyes

ouch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

kick mars wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:A roma and an inter fan? I've seen it all now

Remember the man united-Liverpool fan on the goal forums? that was a major :lol!:

both of you...Roma and Inter aren't really rivals...Roma's most hated rivals are Juventus, and specially Lazio. Inter's rivals are Milan and Juve. It's just that the past 5 years after the Calciopoli, Inter have fought the Scudetto with Roma, actually only 2 out of those 5 seasons...and it's not like i support Man U-pool or Inter-Juve or Real-Barca

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

milanista99 wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:i don't think most of u got my point..,

my point is. this barcelona team seems unstoppable....please be honest and tell yourself that barca won't win cl again next season....they will...actually its like the world cup...right from begining i knew spain would win it coz they have the most consistent team, even when they lost to swisserland. i knew that was just a fluke...the same with barca...they are the most consistent team out there...the same core of players every year since god knows when....and they doesn't seem to lose the hunger for more succes, like past succesful teams did. this team trully deserves its name of greates of all times...

i dont know abut u guys, but i think barca will sweep most (if not all) the titles again next season...its just that they seem to be too good for others. anyway thats just my opinion..

Wanna bet?
yeah why not..

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 pm

why does ever thread ultimately ends up being barca vs madrid dogfight ?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:10 pm

milanista99 wrote:

+1 REP
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Iceman who do you rate above Real Madrid?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:14 pm

A cold night at stroke, a crazy night in the Emirates, and a deadly night in the San Siro.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:33 pm

milanista99 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
milanista99 wrote:

Influence... yes, of course he did... as did all the new signings that season...

but to say he's the only reason, that's not true... and that's what I'm trying to say...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next