Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

+29
RealGunner
halamadrid2
Mamad
M99
the xcx
nichabr
gkamtu
hrealmadrid
Senor Penguin
TalkingReckless
I-no
BeautifulGame
Jafaar
OLpower
Iceman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
Gil
Kick
Kev
FennecFox7
Harmonica
Loshijosdequien
BarrileteCosmico
Amar
REWB
guest7
The Madrid One
The BoyWonder
33 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I can see Barca winning the next 3-4 Champions Leagues.

atm they have 4 trophies. 2 years ago they only had 2. Now they have overtaken clubs such as Man U and Inter Milan, and have equalled Ajax and Bayern. Next year it is quite possibe that they could stand on same ground as Liverpool with 5 trophies. then only 2 away from AC Milan's legendary record,

To me it seems like only Real Madrid can feel relaxed at the moment coz they have an advantage of 5 CL trophies = means barca have to win 5 years on a row from now on to equal madrid.

i am really afraid of this barca team. i really am. for god's sake i hope their dominance ends next year, coz i won't stand seeing barca win everything again...its time for change...

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 pm

no one should fear them. only respect them.

not too much though Razz
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4792
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 pm

There is nothing to fear as long as a man by the name of Jose Mourinho is still in the game. Cool
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by REWB Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:55 pm

mancity imo have the biggest chance to dethrone barca in a couple years.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 5436
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:20 am

The BoyWonder wrote:I can see Barca winning the next 3-4 Champions Leagues.

atm they have 4 trophies. 2 years ago they only had 2. Now they have overtaken clubs such as Man U and Inter Milan, and have equalled Ajax and Bayern. Next year it is quite possibe that they could stand on same ground as Liverpool with 5 trophies. then only 2 away from AC Milan's legendary record,

To me it seems like only Real Madrid can feel relaxed at the moment coz they have an advantage of 5 CL trophies = means barca have to win 5 years on a row from now on to equal madrid.

i am really afraid of this barca team. i really am. for god's sake i hope their dominance ends next year, coz i won't stand seeing barca win everything again...its time for change...

LOL

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:mancity imo have the biggest chance to dethrone barca in a couple years.

Even bigger LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Amar Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:22 am

You do know we were a Bendtner f*ck up away from beating them?
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 am

If Madrid don't fear Barca then why do they play to tie?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 27716
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Loshijosdequien Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

Hahaha true daam bendtener!
Loshijosdequien
Loshijosdequien
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:21 am

the_gooner wrote:You do know we were a Bendtner f*ck up away from beating them?
Yes, but you were still gangraped to a pulp.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13659
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:38 am

A roma and an inter fan? I've seen it all now
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7375
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Kev Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:05 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If Madrid don't fear Barca then why do they play to tie?
Look me at my virtual eyes, and tell me that wasn't a troll attempt lol.

Anyway, the only thing the world should fear from Barcelona is diving, play acting, racism and biased refereeing.









Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Trollface
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 562
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:20 pm

i don't think most of u got my point..,

my point is. this barcelona team seems unstoppable....please be honest and tell yourself that barca won't win cl again next season....they will...actually its like the world cup...right from begining i knew spain would win it coz they have the most consistent team, even when they lost to swisserland. i knew that was just a fluke...the same with barca...they are the most consistent team out there...the same core of players every year since god knows when....and they doesn't seem to lose the hunger for more succes, like past succesful teams did. this team trully deserves its name of greates of all times...

i dont know abut u guys, but i think barca will sweep most (if not all) the titles again next season...its just that they seem to be too good for others. anyway thats just my opinion..

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 577
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Kick Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:A roma and an inter fan? I've seen it all now

Remember the man united-Liverpool fan on the goal forums? that was a major :lol!:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Gil Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Dsc00655
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm

kick mars wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:A roma and an inter fan? I've seen it all now

Remember the man united-Liverpool fan on the goal forums? that was a major :lol!:

That guy had to be bs'ing.. He said he didn't know much about the game and picked them both but lets be real, you can't go long time knowing about Liverpool or United and not now they're each others biggest rivals.. You just can't
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
kick mars wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:A roma and an inter fan? I've seen it all now

Remember the man united-Liverpool fan on the goal forums? that was a major :lol!:

That guy had to be bs'ing.. He said he didn't know much about the game and picked them both but lets be real, you can't go long time knowing about Liverpool or United and not now they're each others biggest rivals.. You just can't

I did'nt know much about the game :lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68928
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Iceman Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Madrid are overrated. Every time its always the same stuff I hear: "Only Madrid can stop Barca", as if they actually held their ground against them at some point.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2043
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by OLpower Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Iceman wrote:Madrid are overrated. Every time its always the same stuff I hear: "Only Madrid can stop Barca", as if they actually held their ground against them at some point.

They beat them in Copa Del Rey, , in CL they did 1-1 at Nou Camp with one goal unfairly disabled.

And they were 0-0 in Bernabeu before Pepe got ridiculousely sent off when he did not even touch Alves.

Madrid was robbed this year? I hope next year they get the better of the frauds.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 1518
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 pm

The word "Fear" is not part of my vocabulary...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 555
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Everyone just wait till Stoke qualifies for CL next year. Barca will give walkover in fear rather than facing the Mighty Stoke .

The massacre is only a year away.Just wait.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by I-no Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:13 pm

which team is stoke city? people mention them in every thread, are they really strong like dortmund or what?
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:17 pm

I-no wrote:which team is stoke city? people mention them in every thread, are they really strong like dortmund or what?

dortmund is nothing compared to awesomeness of stoke
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Barca fear Madrid, methinks. Lately their players and management have been talking about us a lot.

They should fear Malaga more. They'll be shocked next season!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 pm

OLpower wrote:
Iceman wrote:Madrid are overrated. Every time its always the same stuff I hear: "Only Madrid can stop Barca", as if they actually held their ground against them at some point.

They beat them in Copa Del Rey, , in CL they did 1-1 at Nou Camp with one goal unfairly disabled.

And they were 0-0 in Bernabeu before Pepe got ridiculousely sent off when he did not even touch Alves.

Madrid was robbed this year? I hope next year they get the better of the frauds.

Exactly. In my opinion Barcelona shouldn't have even made it past Arsenal. That RVP red card was complete bs.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by gkamtu Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:mancity imo have the biggest chance to dethrone barca in a couple years.

i like your sign..lol
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca Empty Re: Any other team bar Madrid should fear Barca

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum