B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

+7
pasquale22
djfawnz
Arquitecto
Luca
C.Marchisio #8
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !   - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 am

Luca wrote:I doubt Giovinco would be happy in that role and Vidal has done nothing to merit not being first option, he was not bought to be a squad player.

When you have Marchisio in your way, sometimes a player must make sacrafisies Razz

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !   - Page 2 Empty Re: B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 am

Then it would be Matri to the bench which at least makes sense as he fails harder than Pepe as a lone striker.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 am

I am against putting Giovinco in Vidal's role. If I'm getting this correctly, some of you want Gio in a Marchisio-Pirlo-Giovinco trio? Giovinco's position is way more advanced than that, he plays AM/SS, not CM. And I very much doubt that he would be happy playing in Vidal's role.

I say demote Pepe to the bench and put Giovinco in his place. He'd fit perfectly imo, much more so than playing in Vidal's position, which usually involves a lot of tracking back, something Giovinco won't be able to do.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 pm

7amood11 wrote:I am against putting Giovinco in Vidal's role. If I'm getting this correctly, some of you want Gio in a Marchisio-Pirlo-Giovinco trio? Giovinco's position is way more advanced than that, he plays AM/SS, not CM. And I very much doubt that he would be happy playing in Vidal's role.

I say demote Pepe to the bench and put Giovinco in his place. He'd fit perfectly imo, much more so than playing in Vidal's position, which usually involves a lot of tracking back, something Giovinco won't be able to do.

No your not getting this correctly, and it shows you have no idea in what were talking about. I'd suggest you re-read what I said.

What is being said is if Conte goes with a 4-2-3-1 role and Vidal plays in the AM/SS role, Giovinco should take that spot, and not Vidal. This has nothing to do with the 4-3-3, of course Giovinco can't play there as a first option. That on the other hand is all Marchisio.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum