B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

+7
pasquale22
djfawnz
Arquitecto
Luca
C.Marchisio #8
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !   Empty B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Do not calm down the market rumors Parma-Turin axis. In recent days, the journalistic ducal, all authoritative, have approached many, perhaps too many, the Juventus players at the club Emilia: Toni, Iaquinta, Motta and Patience. Names to be added to that of Amauri, never fully emerged from the thoughts of Ghirardi. One scenaio that inevitably generates suspicion, new rumors. As the site launched by the newspaper La Repubblica, Parma edition: Juventus could recover as early as January Sebastian Giovinco in exchange - but look a little '- adequate consideration.

"Parma continues to confirm that the player will leave the Emilia June 1 but it is possible that Juventus in Turin now wants to further strengthen in view of the title race - we read on the website of the newspaper -. Possible ducal may be offered to Toni or as said before, much less likely, Amauri , as well as an economic adjustment. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !   Empty Re: B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Devi I see your excited for this, as it seems by the headline LOL
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !   Empty Re: B.NEWS : GIOVINCO RETURNS TO JUVE IMMEDIATELY !

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm

And he will be what ? a bench warmer :S
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:42 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:And he will be what ? a bench warmer :S

Why would you say that? Conte is the one who wanted him in June, if he spends from January-June on the bench after what he already went through with Juventus I will facepalm so hard- not to mention he will leave for sure.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Why do I have the feeling that this will be another 34554th bogus report?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:46 pm

It is January or June, June does seem much more likely.
I guess we'll see soon enough, I'd bet more on June.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Devi I see your excited for this, as it seems by the headline LOL

I told billion times I love his game style his talent and skills but hate his char and strength :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:20 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:And he will be what ? a bench warmer :S

I completely disagree, if he's suppost to come at January rather than at June, it means Conte really wants him. Why would he come earlier if were already performing great. It means that he's really wanted and needed by the coach. Although I highly doubt it does happen, if it does... this trully shows' how he can be an important factor for Juve. Anyways, it's not the first time, other releases in the past showed interest by Conte.

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Devi I see your excited for this, as it seems by the headline LOL

I told billion times I love his game style his talent and skills but hate his char and strength :/

Well I'm not going to go through the strenghts again because me, you, and Pingino went through it already. Though I disagree with you about it, I do understand what you mean.

As for his charactar... I see nothing wrong with it. He's mature and does not cause trouble. What you mean to say is his statements said towards Juventus... but that can be forgiven as he had every right too after he was treated bad. Many understand this already and it can be forgotten. But even to the extent of what he said... Giovinco never really said anything bad towards us.

Luca wrote:It is January or June, June does seem much more likely.
I guess we'll see soon enough, I'd bet more on June.

Let's put this into perspective. At June, Parma confirmed he won't be with them. Fine, so how will it work...? Both clubs will have to offer more money, the one who bids more gets the player. With Parma already confirming he won't be with them, just shows probable cause to have in the summer no matter what. As for January, Giovinco nor do Parma have any intention in going back to Juve at this moment of time. I'd be happy if he stays there until June just for his sake, when he comes to Juve then we can get rid of Giaccherini.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:13 pm

@Luca
@Tony
Conte is using mostly 3 midf that means 3 attackers or should i say 1 ST and two others SS .Our mostly consistent player Pepe will play the right SS and Esti Giach Vucinic Giovinco Elia will fight for that left SS or LW or whatever.
Personally i prefer top form Vucinic instead any of this mentioned. Vucinic-Matri/Quag-Pepe that would be our attack knowing Conte.And if Gioviinko somehow comes he will need to prove himself 2-3 month acc to Conte again.And the most important question.What should be do with Esti Elia Giach if Gio comes in January
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:18 pm

He aint coming in january that's for sure.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:@Luca
@Tony
Conte is using mostly 3 midf that means 3 attackers or should i say 1 ST and two others SS .Our mostly consistent player Pepe will play the right SS and Esti Giach Vucinic Giovinco Elia will fight for that left SS or LW or whatever.
Personally i prefer top form Vucinic instead any of this mentioned. Vucinic-Matri/Quag-Pepe that would be our attack knowing Conte.And if Gioviinko somehow comes he will need to prove himself 2-3 month acc to Conte again.And the most important question.What should be do with Esti Elia Giach if Gio comes in January

I completely agree but all the problems you listed will probably still exist in June to be honest

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:26 am

I don't like thread headlines like this. Makes it seem like it's confirmed. Devi please man could you tone the headline down or list the source in the subtitle. I get excited and then I Check the thread and it's just from some newspaper or magazine
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:58 am

pasquale22 wrote:I don't like thread headlines like this. Makes it seem like it's confirmed. Devi please man could you tone the headline down or list the source in the subtitle. I get excited and then I Check the thread and it's just from some newspaper or magazine
Its just copy paste bro sorry
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:27 am

Luca wrote:
@Tony

I completely agree but all the problems you listed will probably still exist in June to be honest
That is my point.Conte wouldnt sell Esti Giach and Pepe ..Maybe Elia will be sold but who knows maybe he will shine after January Smile There is no place for Giovinco.Remember that Vucinic plays that roll too and after he fully rocovers he will be again that third attacker in the team and he will be rotated with giach and esti
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:10 am

Please be true & Giovinco wouldn't warm the bench..he maybe won't play the first fixture but he'll definitely get a starting 11 spot!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 am

juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
@Tony

That is my point.Conte wouldnt sell Esti Giach and Pepe ..Maybe Elia will be sold but who knows maybe he will shine after January Smile There is no place for Giovinco.Remember that Vucinic plays that roll too and after he fully rocovers he will be again that third attacker in the team and he will be rotated with giach and esti

Conte probably wants to avoid the scenario that has happened right now with Vucinic injured and no suitable replacement.
The only problem I really see with Giovinco coming is Pepe, since Elia/Estigarribia etc are all disposable right now.

Because a 4-3-1-2 can be adopted with Vucinic-Matri up top or Vucinic-Quagliarella, Quagliarella-Matri, Vucinic-Boriello? etc. And Giovinco can play the hole behind the strikers.
The problem being the mass wingers available which is hard to get around.

I would much rather hold off from Giovinco until June and then plan appropriately but this means Conte putting faith into Elia which may not happen as it hasn't yet.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 am

Gio would be welcome... not sure if hes coming in Jan though... and as far and I feel he deserves to walk into the starting line-up

Would be a MUCH better than getting Boriello :facepalm:

Unlikely though...
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 am

Although I don't see him coming this soon, I would certainly not be opposed to this. He would certainly add to the ridiculous amount of depth we already have and his speed can def come in handy. But I do not think he would take a starting spot immediately. If we keep playing 433 he would compete with Vucinic on the left I think.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:41 pm

@Tony

Your Mistaken. Pepe is not used as an SS, he's actually used more wide, wide enough to consider him more as a winger rathar than being a wide forward, but in this case he does both. The only SS in the attack is Vucinic. However, with Estigarribia or Giaccherini playing on the other side, it opts Pepe to play more centrally, the fact is though.. Pepe is really a winger and not an SS to being with.

As for the LW spot, I don't see the problem here. Granted if he comes now, there's no space and don't excpect Giovinco to come now... because it's not happening. But in June, Marotta already hinted that Giovinco will be replacing Giaccherini on La Domenica Sportiva. Leaving only Estigarribia to be bought which will most probably happen. Oddly, enough you didn't mention Vucinic as he is the number one choice currently, however if we talk about the long run, I'd go over Giovinco and/or Elia any day.

Nonetheless, Giovinco could do the Giaccherini role. Meaning, play on a constant basis, but not as a starter in many times. So either as an LW, AM, SS or CM as Giach does now.

Luca wrote:Conte probably wants to avoid the scenario that has happened right now with Vucinic injured and no suitable replacement.
The only problem I really see with Giovinco coming is Pepe, since Elia/Estigarribia etc are all disposable right now.

Because a 4-3-1-2 can be adopted with Vucinic-Matri up top or Vucinic-Quagliarella, Quagliarella-Matri, Vucinic-Boriello? etc. And Giovinco can play the hole behind the strikers.
The problem being the mass wingers available which is hard to get around.

I would much rather hold off from Giovinco until June and then plan appropriately but this means Conte putting faith into Elia which may not happen as it hasn't yet.

if you ask me, the formation might be shifted again, most probably a 4-2-3-1, something Conte has used in the past... a formation in which Giovinco, Pepe, Vucinic and Elia fit in perfectly. We can forgrt about the 4-3-1-2 as we have to many wingers to be left out if it did happen, though like I said in the past it is the best solution.

Pirlo/Monto - Marchisio
Pepe - Giovinco/Vidal - Vucinic/Elia
Striker

Il Pinguino wrote:Although I don't see him coming this soon, I would certainly not be opposed to this. He would certainly add to the ridiculous amount of depth we already have and his speed can def come in handy. But I do not think he would take a starting spot immediately. If we keep playing 433 he would compete with Vucinic on the left I think.

Who would be opposed? Those opposed would have no idea in what their talking about. No I'm not refering to Devi, he knows what he's talking about and in fact likes Giovinco the player, but not the person. Giovinco would be a way bigger upgrade on Giaccherini... that's for sure. Two similar players in height and strenght...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 am

I really do not like the 4-2-3-1 when Matri is up top, if that is Quagliarella to cement that position then I am game. Otherwise I'd pass, even with that support Matri just struggles to lead the line!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 am

Luca wrote:I really do not like the 4-2-3-1 when Matri is up top, if that is Quagliarella to cement that position then I am game. Otherwise I'd pass, even with that support Matri just struggles to lead the line!

When Matri up top alone, I agree, however if he did have a proper SS behind him like Giovinco, then I think he would do better. Though I agree, Quags over there would be top nouch. Borriello as well, as he is great playing as a lone striker.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:40 am

Definitely but you cannot really bench Vidal either so there is another problem!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 am

Luca wrote:Definitely but you cannot really bench Vidal either so there is another problem!

Actually you can, Marchisio is better lol. Vidal can be subbed, but always expected to play almost every game. Or for example, Giovinco and Vidal shift in that role. Giovinco can play against sides like Chievo, Genoa, those who use defensive tactics, and Vidal when we face big teams.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 am

I doubt Giovinco would be happy in that role and Vidal has done nothing to merit not being first option, he was not bought to be a squad player.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:13 am

Luca wrote:I doubt Giovinco would be happy in that role and Vidal has done nothing to merit not being first option, he was not bought to be a squad player.

When you have Marchisio in your way, sometimes a player must make sacrafisies Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next