Onyx
alex mahone
shaven
33 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Statistics and Records Empty Real Madrid Statistics and Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 pm

This is a place to discuss all random and not so random Real Madrid statistics and records.

As you all know I run a statistical website for all Real Madrid fans, it has no advertising or anything of the like on it, so I gain nothing out of running it and maintaining it. It is purely up there for the benefit of the fans of Real Madrid. The link can be found on my avatar or you can go to (http://www.realmadridstats.com/)

I gather and source data from several areas and from watching games myself.

Any other statistics you may want or think I may be able to help with let me know and I will do my best.

Any other records or statistics coming up or recently broken that you want to bring up and discuss post it here.

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Statistics and Records Empty Re: Real Madrid Statistics and Records

Post by shaven Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:24 pm

stat guy is back Very Happy keep it coming!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Crimson wrote:As you all know I run a statistical website for all Real Madrid fans, it has no advertising or anything of the like on it, so I gain nothing out of running it and maintaining it. It is purely up there for the benefit of the fans of Real Madrid. The link can be found on my avatar or you can go to (http://www.realmadridstats.com/)

that's very cool Cool
what about the stats from let's say 2 or 3 years before? did you also run them and still have the link? would love to see them if you did Smile
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:17 pm

alex mahone wrote:

that's very cool Cool
what about the stats from let's say 2 or 3 years before? did you also run them and still have the link? would love to see them if you did Smile

are you from the old forum? your name kinda sounds familiar before....
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Great stats. Thanks Crimson. Saves me a lot of time lol.

The amazing thing is that CR7 took the same number of shots as Benzema, Higuain, Ozil and Di Maria COMBINED! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm

shaven wrote:
alex mahone wrote:

that's very cool Cool

are you from the old forum? your name kinda sounds familiar before....

not really, i lurked in the old forum since May iirc, but never made an account Razz
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Alonso is way higher than Khedira in terms of steals so I don't see why he isn't fulltime DM.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:00 pm

and yet some say he can not defend.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:11 pm

you cant based it on stat alone, hassle from someone that leads to a steal for xabi should be consider. minutes played as well. stats are just a guideline.
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

mtfootball wrote:Alonso is way higher than Khedira in terms of steals so I don't see why he isn't fulltime DM.

Don't forget to look at time played and correlate the steals per minute

Khedira 1 steal/14.41mins

Alonso 1 steal/10.54mins

Something like that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

Also, Khedira is asked to participate much deeper in the attack. Alonso is playing right in front of the defense most times and often doesn't go much further than just past midfield. You get a lot more chances for steals the closer to the defense you play.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Passes
Mesut Özil: 2481
Cristiano Ronaldo: 2334

Ronaldo is the fifth most passer, third at most goalscoring chances...

Maybe it's time to kill the belief that Ronaldo is ruining our teamplay, to me he looks like a keyplayer of it
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 pm

omarish wrote:Passes

Maybe it's time to kill the belief that Ronaldo is ruining our teamplay, to me he looks like a keyplayer of it

He took the same number of shots as Higuain, Benzema, Ozil and Di Maria combined dude... he's a ball hog. There's just no doubt about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:

He took the same number of shots as Higuain, Benzema, Ozil and Di Maria combined dude... he's a ball hog. There's just no doubt about it.

This year Ronaldo has taken the duty as a winger AND a CF becouse of the forward crisis we had. He has basicly been the only one to take shots almost half of this season. It's natural he has been shooting the balls so much. Anyways, he still manages to pass and give chances to his teammates, and in this team only Di Maria and Özil has given more chances than him.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:

Don't forget 50+ of those shots were from freekicks

Also on the steal topic

The most effective stealers of the ball were Sergio Ramos who stole on average every 9.04mins and Pepe every 9.08mins

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Ramos does look good in the CB role indeed. Smile

Might get ourselves a beast backline.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:48 pm

omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

This year Ronaldo has taken the duty as a winger AND a CF becouse of the forward crisis we had. He has basicly been the only one to take shots almost half of this season. It's natural he has been shooting the balls so much. Anyways, he still manages to pass and give chances to his teammates, and in this team only Di Maria and Özil has given more chances than him.

That's just not true. We have plenty of striker and forward talent other than Ronaldo (Ozil, Di Maria, Benzema, Adebayor... Higuain until the end of Nov and then again in April... Kaka from April on... Marcelo attacking... plus the bench guys).

There's no reason in the world for Ronaldo to shoot from everywhere and that much... especially when his goal per shot percentage (14.5%) and his shots on target (39%) are just poor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

That's just not true. We have plenty of striker and forward talent other than Ronaldo (Ozil, Di Maria, Benzema, Adebayor... Higuain until the end of Nov and then again in April... Kaka from April on... Marcelo attacking... plus the bench guys).

There's no reason in the world for Ronaldo to shoot from everywhere and that much... especially when his goal per shot percentage (14.5%) and his shots on target (39%) are just poor.

He's the focal point of attack, it's expected that he would take so many shots, whether we like it or not

Also you have to consider his playing time in comparison to Benzema and Higuain

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Half the season Benzema was shit. No comment.
Di Maria is a good goalscorer, but he always dribbles instead of just shooting the ball. He scored 9 goals, but he is more of a assist man IMO with his 20 assist.
Özils shoots are poor, most of his goals have been by luck.
Adebayor is a joke, he is pure shit cant use anything more than his head honestly.
Higuain has been injured early and has been gone the rest of the season.
And Kaka was also gone the rest of the season, and when he was back he didnt even play.
Marcelo can score, but he is more of a passer, but he does go forward alot, doesn't score so often tho.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

He's the focal point of attack, it's expected that he would take so many shots, whether we like it or not

Even with the minutes, it's insane. Messi is not even close to taking that many shots or that high a % of the team shots for Barca... and he's the next closes guy to Ronaldo (very far away).

I think it's insane. I've never, ever seen something like this on an elite team and i've been following football since the early 80s.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm sorry... but you guys are crazy lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm sorry... but you guys are crazy lol.

thank you!!! bounce
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:59 pm

shaven wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I'm sorry... but you guys are crazy lol.

thank you!!! bounce

I'm crazy too... so i'm not being a hypocrite about it lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Messi is a very good finisher, too unpredictable for a goalkeeper to save his shots
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Even with the minutes, it's insane. Messi is not even close to taking that many shots or that high a % of the team shots for Barca... and he's the next closes guy to Ronaldo (very far away).

I think it's insane. I've never, ever seen something like this on an elite team and i've been following football since the early 80s.

He did it at Man Utd as well

Nothing has changed tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next