Why dont we play Varane sintead of Pepe?

+22
hrealmadrid
ÖMARz
halamadrid2
Zealous
Il Capitano
StrugaRock
FalcaoPunch
VanDeezNuts
S32TABLANCA
Shamirr
II Capitano
ijomer
Mamad
Adit
Ganso
Onyx
Doc
Pedram
punkfusion1992
SuperMAG
Mr Nick09
huntsman
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why dont we play Varane sintead of Pepe?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Why dont we play Varane sintead of Pepe?

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm

mtfootball wrote:Varane was solid against Granada. Far more composed than Pepe.

Really?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why dont we play Varane sintead of Pepe?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Why dont we play Varane sintead of Pepe?

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:11 pm

Well Varane in 18......................

If you say give Alibiol's minutes to Varane I have no problem
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:10 pm

izzy26 wrote:

Really?
Imo he was, looked comfortable with the game and made some good defensive decisions when granada came to attack us. It was Lass fault for granadas inital first goal. Cant mark a man shit tho..Oh and Marcelo was also a dissapointing.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm

varane first half was bad, his positioning was bad.

second half he was mighty impressive, really love his recovery speed and balance, for such a tall man to recover like that, it was wow.

Varane is very talented, there was a reason he was bad in first half, cuz he never plays, he need to play almost every week, we play twice in a week, he should play at least 1 game per week especially if they are teams like garnada.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 pm

The xcx wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Really?
Imo he was, looked comfortable with the game and made some good defensive decisions when granada came to attack us. It was Lass fault for granadas inital first goal. Cant mark a man shit tho..Oh and Marcelo was also a dissapointing.

Oh I'm not doubting he was good. The team he was against on the other hand................
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:11 am

I've been on this wagon for ages~! I don't like Pepe's attitude and temperament. I say we use him until Varane or another is ready to partner ramos.
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:09 am

you people are just unbelievable, you guys trash talk me when i just suggest an idea (nothing more then just an idea) of marcelo as and attacker or ramos as a midfeilder or suggest some young talented players to sign while you guys want to bench your best Centerback, a centerback that is in the Top 5 CB in the whole world.

this is beyond ridiculus.

Varane is a big talent, nothing more, the fact that he is not given albiol play time is the only thing i am against.

Varane would get absolutely rapped by barca, especially by messi. He hasnt even faced a decent opposition yet, a decent strikers to compete with. let alone start him against the best side in the world, the only side that beat us regularly.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:16 am

SuperMAG wrote:you people are just unbelievable, you guys trash talk me when i just suggest an idea (nothing more then just an idea) of marcelo as and attacker or ramos as a midfeilder or suggest some young talented players to sign while you guys want to bench your best Centerback, a centerback that is in the Top 5 CB in the whole world.

this is beyond ridiculus.

Varane is a big talent, nothing more, the fact that he is not given albiol play time is the only thing i am against.

Varane would get absolutely rapped by barca, especially by messi. He hasnt even faced a decent opposition yet, a decent strikers to compete with. let alone start him against the best side in the world, the only side that beat us regularly.

What really pisses me off is how they're contributing to a troll thread created by the one and only faggot of goal legacy huntsman.
:facepalm:

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:37 pm

come on guys, as good as varane is / can be , we have some plenty big matches coming up.. in europe and in the league, while i agree playing varane in an occasional home match against granada or rayo wont do much harm since we have the attackinh strength to counter them , if say pepe or ramos is injured in the build up to the match against moscow i would want carvalho to play given his experience
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Pepe is top 5 CB?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3