Rock in Spanish > Rock in English, nowadays anyway :coffee:

Let's start this thread off with some classics:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The Official Rock in Spanish Thread Empty Re: The Official Rock in Spanish Thread

Post by Sushi Master Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:16 pm

This one I always sing to my GF Laughing

Old, a little heavier but still good.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

The Official Rock in Spanish Thread Empty Re: The Official Rock in Spanish Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Singing Sushi :bow:

British Rock >>>>>>>>>> You
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 pm

Juanes is decent...........would probably be better if I could full understand the lyrics but they speak strange Spanish in Colombia.

Edit : Suhsi you're in Venezuela? I live in Trinidad and Tobago Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Yeah, I'm Venezuelan.

Cool, I've never been there, but: Carribbean represent! Very Happy

I'm not singing ever, but I do agree British rock/metal/whatever > all.

Spanish ballads and love songs get you laid like nothing you will ever see, though.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:56 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Juanes is decent...........would probably be better if I could full understand the lyrics but they speak strange Spanish in Colombia.

Edit : Suhsi you're in Venezuela? I live in Trinidad and Tobago Razz

Do you really? How come you know how to type then? Razz

One of my roommates is a trini.

Wish I had been born in the late 60s/early70s to experience the 80s :bow:

A popular hit from the 2000s

And a song I've been listening to like crazy recently
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 am

@Barilete.......lol?

I'm think most Trini's know how to type but I only moved here 4 years ago to start high school since according to my Dad.....school here is better than school anywhere else Rolling Eyes .

I am a citizen tho cheers

Trini girls + Carnival = win.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:19 am

ragbirjosh wrote:@Barilete.......lol?

I'm think most Trini's know how to type but I only moved here 4 years ago to start high school since according to my Dad.....school here is better than school anywhere else Rolling Eyes .

My roommate has often mentioned that, actually. He said his high school was far more challenging that the average high school in america, and I think tetra also made that comment. My roommate is also very crazy about carnival, although he doesn't brag about the girls much (he's been to Argentina and he was literally stunned at how many good looking girls there were, he said it was because there were so few in trinidad) Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:33 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:@Barilete.......lol?

My roommate has often mentioned that, actually. He said his high school was far more challenging that the average high school in america, and I think tetra also made that comment. My roommate is also very crazy about carnival, although he doesn't brag about the girls much (he's been to Argentina and he was literally stunned at how many good looking girls there were, he said it was because there were so few in trinidad) Razz

Lol.........In Trinidad people are too hung up on skin colour.He probably went to Argentina and most of the girls were white so he thinks he's hit the jackpot, but I suppose I grew up in both Spain and the states so i'm pretty accustomed to the white chicks Mestizos,red and African(what the hell) girls FTW.

[img]The Official Rock in Spanish Thread 16759311[/img]
:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:57 am

I have been blessed with many Trinidadian friends in my life, they tend to have a really chilled out vibe (similar to Brazilians). I'm supposed to go and visit early 2012, I'm very close with one of my friends that had to move back home a year ago. You are correct, BC, I've actually heard that from all of my friends that went to school over there; it's really a shame that they fail to understand that over here in the states and don't even get me started on private school (or at least the one I attended). Sorry to go off-topic, I always gotta jump into a Trini conversation, I can't help myself.

ragbirjosh, how did you handle that state of emergency? It was difficult to keep in contact with my friend while that was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:05 pm

How did you not keep in contact?.....I would have expected Trini's to have more time on their hands during the state SOE and no limits were imposed on freedom to communication.

I wasn't exactly affected by the State of Emergency........I was on vacation for the duration of August and once I got back here.......I had school......so I really was never out past 9, nor did I have any desire to be........except maybe a couple times.

It was a change in mood......some people were on edge and racial tensions flared quite a bit...........but I was largely unaffected.........I live in pretty good area, so I didn't really notice a change or anything.

People at school always have conspiracy theories though.......and they're quite entertaining albeit unrealistic.If you listened to them on a daily basis tho......you'd assume that we hve the most corrupt and evil government in the world.

Overall I try no to bother with that stuff most of the time..........I love this country and it has a lot to offer............it's not for me.I'll try to visit sometimes but once I'm 18 I'm going to the States for College and hopefully one day I'll move back to Madrid.I don't see myself living here forever.............too many backward notions and idiotic cultural practices that I don't enjoy.......which more than drown the ones I actually do.

Anyway.......the American education system is a joke.......no offence..........it is way too easy.But I actually think American colleges recognize our curriculum's difficulty and consider it during the application process.I heard that they consider it in a similar manner to the Advanced placement programs in the US.

If they expect everyone to get A's...that's quite unrealistic........but one they consider it on a curve I'm fine.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:58 pm

... back to music in Spanish.

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down