El Chelsea Fuerte
Blue
iNFINITY9910
25 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rumour Mill - Page 12 Empty Re: Rumour Mill

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:37 pm

english_jewel wrote:tbh i don't think he should go to the La Liga, because they are not physical and his whole game is to use his physical body to stop other physical players. La Liga players who just pass the ball around him! Very Happy

I think Seria A is suited to him, and no he shouldn't retire now lol

EPL, Seria A, or Li Liga it doesn't matter because Essien is finished. At his age i don't think he can come back from another serious injury. oh and btw he is not 28, he is older then that.

older players don't recover from serious injuries that easily, and most likely they are never going to be the same, especially a player who has went through serious injury in each of the last three years.

Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:45 pm

there are rumors from germany that Bayern are close to signing Alex, and Proto's CB Rolando apparently is ready to fellow AVB.

If Alex goes then Rolando would be a good replacement imo.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

more than good imo
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:13 pm

theaguia wrote:more than good imo

indeed Rolando is very good defender and very underrated, also has to be mentioned that Alex injury prone and that is worry.

btw what is the deal with Falcao? a few days ago he came out saying it was a dream for him to play in PL, and now according to O jogo he has agreed to a contract extension and but a move could still happen:scratch: . But i don't see anything on record and abola. so i don't know if it is true or not.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:18 pm

i really dont know honestly, i havent seen anything anywhere except goal.com and o jogo
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 pm

theaguia wrote:i really dont know honestly, i havent seen anything anywhere except goal.com and o jogo

I guess we have to wait and see, because atm only O jogo are reporting it so it could be false.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Well, he has the gift of technique as well.. so he will do well at La Liga IMO. Serie A is also alright..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:34 am

Alex is only injury prone when he fires in his free kicks.

Alex has to stay, no point in getting rolando when we have Luiz. I'm Glad it looks like Falcao is staying, we don't need him.

And as for Essien, He aint going anywhere, He should be given a bench role though. Mikel is better when on form.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:38 am

Falcao
You know it is highly unlikely that Falcao signed contract extension with his focus being on Copa America.

We have to wait and see what happens after Copa America.

Essien

We are not going to sell him, because no club in their right mind would buy him. we are basically stuck with him until his contract expires in 2015.

Alex

If we can get Rolando then i wouldn't mind letting Alex walk away mainly because of his age and fitness.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:49 am

Blue wrote:
Alex

If we can get Rolando then i wouldn't mind letting Alex walk away mainly because of his age and fitness.

If Alex leaves then only then should we go after Rolando. And whoever we get for his replacement must come for under 20m because that is what we'll get for Alex.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 am

rolando 14 mil so cheap for a player of his quality
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm

moutinho one of our top preferences now, 20 mil bid is expected
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 pm

he would cost more than 14m im damn sure

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am

Anelka for 9m?

This is more then i expected tbh, considering his age.

Daniele De Rossi?

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:12 am

If I was AVB I would take Moutinho for 20m and sell Anelka for 9m in a heartbeat.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:22 am

english_jewel wrote:he would cost more than 14m im damn sure
rolando? no he has a clause
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:53 pm

theaguia wrote:
english_jewel wrote:he would cost more than 14m im damn sure
rolando? no he has a clause

he has a release cluase of just 14m?

we should definitely go for him if alex goes, then in 2 years we can promote bruma or even kalas or chalaboh

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Rolando is younger than Alex how would buy him allow us to promote players? In two years we'll have luiz, Ivanovic and Rolando nearing or at their peak, Rolando would mean no youngsters could get promoted for longer.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_7031787,00.html

It looks like Courtois will be our first signing, and maybe later De Bruyne will be our second.

So it looks like Courtois, De Bruyne, and Modric are most likely. After that i have no idea who else we will sign.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:31 pm

kick mars wrote:Rolando is younger than Alex how would buy him allow us to promote players? In two years we'll have luiz, Ivanovic and Rolando nearing or at their peak, Rolando would mean no youngsters could get promoted for longer.

I think i gave the wrong impression. Even with Alex we would have the same scenario as you mentioned above (just that I don't think Ivanovic will ever be used as a CB now, he's a RB), as in two years Terry would be at his end and Luiz will still be there and to replace Terry we would have Rolando. But a lot of things can happen in two years...first we might not even get Rolando, second if he comes he might not be good enough to start for us, third maybe during that time he might get injured for a while...see there is a lot of things that can happen but I believe either one of Bruma or Kalas would make it. I have high hopes for Bruma especially if he can start playing in Hamburg's 11. I'm sure Villas-Boas would give the future the most priority...assuming he's still coach...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 pm

english_jewel wrote:
kick mars wrote:Rolando is younger than Alex how would buy him allow us to promote players? In two years we'll have luiz, Ivanovic and Rolando nearing or at their peak, Rolando would mean no youngsters could get promoted for longer.

I think i gave the wrong impression. Even with Alex we would have the same scenario as you mentioned above (just that I don't think Ivanovic will ever be used as a CB now, he's a RB), as in two years Terry would be at his end and Luiz will still be there and to replace Terry we would have Rolando. But a lot of things can happen in two years...first we might not even get Rolando, second if he comes he might not be good enough to start for us, third maybe during that time he might get injured for a while...see there is a lot of things that can happen but I believe either one of Bruma or Kalas would make it. I have high hopes for Bruma especially if he can start playing in Hamburg's 11. I'm sure Villas-Boas would give the future the most priority...assuming he's still coach...

exactly, a lot of things can change in two years.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Blue wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

from last season we know a lot of things can happen in just a matter of months Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Blue wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

from last season we know a lot of things can happen in just a matter of months Very Happy

Yup last year this time around we were thinking Drogba would be our starting ST for the next 2-4 years and Alex was supposed to be ricky successor.

Now we know both of them are not going to happen.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

de rossi being targeted
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:28 am

spuds reject our 27 million offer for modric, i thik we will make one more final offer
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 am

thanks for clearing that up Jewel.

33m should be as high as we should go. Any higher and Moutinho is a better option.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next