Conte: 'Juve blood brothers!'

2 posters

Go down

Conte: 'Juve blood brothers!'  Empty Conte: 'Juve blood brothers!'

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Antonio Conte reassured Luis Enrique, but also said his Juventus “blood brothers” are out for revenge against Roma tomorrow night.

The Bianconeri are top of the table and arguably the favourites going into the Stadio Olimpico on Monday evening, as fans begin to turn on the Giallorossi tactician.

“Roma and Juventus are two teams who are quite similar and I think the Giallorossi will play an aggressive game,” said Conte.

“I am convinced Luis Enrique is doing a great job. We need more Coaches like him and you can see his mark on the side, as even if they lost to Fiorentina last week, they continued to play good football when down to eight men.”

However, Conte also points out this is no ordinary match for him, especially if Francesco Totti is playing.

“I had both positive and negative sensations when playing against Roma. I was there when Totti waved four fingers at us as we lost 4-0 in February 2004.

“We’ve got to be very careful not to feel the pressure of the Olimpico, as that is a similar atmosphere to our Juventus Stadium.

“I also demand great concentration both when we have possession and when Roma have the ball.”

Conte was a battling midfielder during his playing days and has lost none of that grit.

“When I hear someone criticise my players, who work themselves to the bone, then I get furious. If you have to criticise, then pick on me and leave my lads alone, as they are like blood brothers for me.

“The secret of this squad is how ready the players are to work for each other.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte: 'Juve blood brothers!'  Empty Re: Conte: 'Juve blood brothers!'

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:44 pm

The spirit of the new Juve. plain and simple
LWL91
LWL91