News on Carlos Tevez?

+2
Mr Nick09
Giovanni10
6 posters

Go down

News on Carlos Tevez? Empty News on Carlos Tevez?

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Whats the latest news and transfer speculation on Carlos Tevez. I haven't heard much lately and I know for a while he was on our radar. The reason I'm asking, if he is not currently on our radar, then I feel he should be. Some have said on the forums that someone like Kun will offer more work-rate than Benzema, but lets be honest here- if we were looking for the hardest working forward in the world (If he is committed to the club), then Carlos Tevez is the undisputed winner in my mind. I know currently a lot of names are being thrown around for the extra striker slot, but in my mind Tevez is the man Mourinho is looking for. The only disadvantage is his height, though he more than makes up for that with his other attributes.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

News on Carlos Tevez? Empty Re: News on Carlos Tevez?

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:06 pm

He isnt even on our radar as far as i know.

but it's not a matter of ork rate only, Aguero is more talented and skillful
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Contrary to popular belief, Tevez is really talented and skillful but English football changed his style completely since he left Boca and Corinthians. However, if you love head cases, then Tevez is your man. I doubt Mourinho is interested in talented head cases.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:14 pm

I really don't think we'd be interested at all to be honest
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 pm

One minute he's staying at Man City the next minute he's going. I prefer Aguero.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Doc wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Tevez is really talented and skillful but English football changed his style completely since he left Boca and Corinthians. However, if you love head cases, then Tevez is your man. I doubt Mourinho is interested in talented head cases.

I agree, he is, i remember back when he was at boca, he was a little lighting. he added a lot of physicality in his game in england. It's surprising we arent linked to him actually, he is exactly the kind of player mou likes.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Doc wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Tevez is really talented and skillful but English football changed his style completely since he left Boca and Corinthians. However, if you love head cases, then Tevez is your man. I doubt Mourinho is interested in talented head cases.

I agree, he is, i remember back when he was at boca, he was a little lighting. he added a lot of physicality in his game in england. It's surprising we arent linked to him actually, he is exactly the kind of player mou likes.

Exactly what I said. Carlos is a fighter. He is passionate and unrelenting. I would also agree that Kun is more technically gifted and probably a bit pacier than Tevez, but in every other department Carlos is a beast (Shooting, work-rate, tackling back, strength). I don't mind in the least that he is a "head case", Gattuso is a head case and sustained himself as one of the best defensive midfielders ever to have played. Carlos is not nearly as crazy as him, and I'm of the opinion that it is only because he detests England so much, that he is a bit unstable at the moment.

My top man for the striker slot: Tevez! I hope someone important trawls this site and picks up on my suggestion.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm

Haha im sure they considered it, imo Aguero offers the a kind of technical edge Tevez doesnt. The combination of technique, pace, age, attitude is perfect for is project.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:51 pm

We no longer take players with attitude problems... pretty much a set policy at Madrid now.

Also, could you imagine if Higuain actually beat Tevez out? He would cry a river about how he misses home and needs to leave immediately.

Completely untrustworthy and a drama queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 pm

More like Mourinhos policy. He does not like attitude problems.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down