The_ItalianFool
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
Juventino89
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How about this formation? - Page 3 Empty Re: How about this formation?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:58 am

You all fail to realize that Giovinco has tremendous ball control, meaning he's able to stand off most of his markers regardless of his height and retaining the ball. As for him winning the ball back, he atleast tracks back in comparison to Vucinic with his laziness.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:17 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You all fail to realize that Giovinco has tremendous ball control, meaning he's able to stand off most of his markers regardless of his height and retaining the ball. As for him winning the ball back, he atleast tracks back in comparison to Vucinic with his laziness.

and u fail to realize what we are saying :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:26 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You all fail to realize that Giovinco has tremendous ball control, meaning he's able to stand off most of his markers regardless of his height and retaining the ball. As for him winning the ball back, he atleast tracks back in comparison to Vucinic with his laziness.

Amen. Well put.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Actually no, because I already responded to what you said and Pingino lol...

Lynx100 wrote:

Amen. Well put.

Grazie
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 am

From what I seen....
We have all good players...
We can't go wrong with who start or come on?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:40 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Actually no, because I already responded to what you said and Pingino lol...

Lynx100 wrote:

Amen. Well put.

Grazie

no u said Gio has ball control ....we are not doubting that we were speaking about something else ..and yet u failed to realize 2nd time what LOL
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 am

Sorry Devi, but you don't realize it, because I was using that post in reference to page 2 and Luca's. I didn't reference how much you guys weight personally and how it effects you guys.

The issue with Giovinco's ball control is in reference to his strenght, he's capable of withstanding most of his opposition without loosing the ball due to his physic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:52 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Sorry Devi, but you don't realize it, because I was using that post in reference to page 2 and Luca's. I didn't reference how much you guys weight personally and how it effects you guys.

The issue with Giovinco's ball control is in reference to his strenght, he's capable of withstanding most of his opposition without loosing the ball due to his physic.

Ball Control =\ Strength

We saw what Chiellini can do to him and Barzagli in the Juve - Roma game he didn't move ..sorry a Chiellini,Vidic type is 'death' for Gio ..he doesn't have the strength for LW .. For ss he is good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:54 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Sorry Devi, but you don't realize it, because I was using that post in reference to page 2 and Luca's. I didn't reference how much you guys weight personally and how it effects you guys.

Ball Control =\ Strength

We saw what Chiellini can do to him and Barzagli in the Juve - Roma game he didn't move ..sorry a Chiellini,Vidic type is 'death' for Gio ..he doesn't have the strength for LW .. For ss he is good

And yet he has 7 goals?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:55 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

And yet he has 7 goals?

against who ?? Serie A average teams ?

ffs cut it out he is not what u make him on LW he is big epic fail in Conte's system. Amauri had 7 goals last season ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:00 am

lol? He plays on a Serie A average team, he hardly gets support in fact he's the player Parma depend on, he's their best player. Him playing like this scoring many goals without support is very impressive, imagine him at Juve.

What about Giach, comparing their ratios now, Giovinco has a higher chance of scoring per game, and yet Giach plays in Juve with a squad unbeaten and tremendous support for him, unlike Giovinco.

Yes Amauri had 7 goals last season, mostly because of Giovinco
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:03 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:lol? He plays on a Serie A average team, he hardly gets support in fact he's the player Parma depend on, he's their best player. Him playing like this scoring many goals without support is very impressive, imagine him at Juve.

What about Giach, comparing their ratios now, Giovinco has a higher chance of scoring per game, and yet Giach plays in Juve with a squad unbeaten and tremendous support for him, unlike Giovinco.

Yes Amauri had 7 goals last season, mostly because of Giovinco

never mind he had 7 goals not giovinco ....

WE SPEAK ABOUT STRENGTH NOT GOALS AND ABBILITY and for the record Giach has great tech ....

but nvm this is pointless u r just changing the topic and twisting it .... but again nvm ...not worth the time
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 am

Actually Amauri had 11 goals, my mistake.

The reason for his goals is because he does not have strengh problems.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:05 am

Amauri had 7 goals in 11 appearances I believe

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:06 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually Amauri had 11 goals, my mistake.

good Smile

and he had 7

2011 → Parma (loan) 11 (7)

that shows that he is not suited for our tactics but he is great ST still for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 am

Ah, I messed up the apperans and goals ffs, but I had it right the first time then
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Actually Amauri had 11 goals, my mistake.

good Smile

and he had 7

2011 → Parma (loan) 11 (7)

that shows that he is not suited for our tactics but he is great ST still for me

for me too, but he acted like a butthole this summer hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:09 am

He's going to PSG
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

And yet he has 7 goals?

ffs cut it out he is not what u make him on LW he is big epic fail in Conte's system. Amauri had 7 goals last season ...

Agree with CSS here. Giovinco would be a blessing in the current Juve team. I would pick him over Vucinic. Hes making a name for himself in a struggling Parma side. That takes some degree of talent. He will shine if he comes to Juve I think.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11 am

Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

And yet he has 7 goals?

Agree with CSS here. Giovinco would be a blessing in the current Juve team. I would pick him over Vucinic. Hes making a name for himself in a struggling Parma side. That takes some degree of talent. He will shine if he comes to Juve I think.

In SS role yes in LWST hell no
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

And yet he has 7 goals?

Devi, but how? If Giach can do it, Giovinco can and better...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

And yet he has 7 goals?

Devi, but how? If Giach can do it, Giovinco can and better...

go back bro few pages me and il penguino said why we think that way

and good night fellas
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 am

And I explained why He can lol...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

And yet he has 7 goals?

OK. Agree to disagree. Afro
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:26 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Ball Control =\ Strength

This! I Agree. I feel like Gio would be eaten up on the left against better teams or if he is double marked. But as ss he is a bit harder to mark. Let's keep in mind he plays ss for Parma this season, not on the left. His consistent scoring started in that role this year.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 am

Luca wrote:Nice, functional but I would love to see:

Vucinic-Matri-Elia

Creativity, speed, magic, finishing.

Vucinic is a magical player, just fantastic, when he is not wasted out wide you can really see what he can do, he needs to float off the wing, drifting in and out, pulling defenders with him and drawing fouls.

Nailed it about Vucinic! +1 :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next