CBarca
The Sanchez
kiranr
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
Khaled
15 posters

Go down

Must watch Video - How to dribble and create space like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi Empty Must watch Video - How to dribble and create space like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi

Post by Khaled Mon 5 Dec - 19:49:14

Great Great Video by @allas4

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Must watch Video - How to dribble and create space like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi Empty Re: Must watch Video - How to dribble and create space like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi

Post by The Franchise Mon 5 Dec - 23:47:11

Top class video IMO.

For one, these are small things that it seems many people dont understand. These are the small things which make great players.

Secondly, as a coach these are mostly fundemental things I would teach to anyone (not just young kids) because this is the kind of stuff that is important. Before skill, physical ability can even be used you need the awareness to make it all happen.

I say that, its the nuts and bolts of football, but I know from personal experience its so hard to teach. Players either get it, or they dont.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Must watch Video - How to dribble and create space like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi Empty Re: Must watch Video - How to dribble and create space like Xavi, Iniesta and Messi

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 6 Dec - 0:28:54

Top video. Thanks for sharing.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue 6 Dec - 2:15:32

Xavi is so subtle with the way he does this, whereas Iniesta and Messi are a lot of spectacular, with Messi being the most. Awesome video. Thanks for sharing Khaled.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue 6 Dec - 2:47:24

welcome Smile
allas always comes up with great videos, there is a video for Valdes also..

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue 6 Dec - 5:04:51

Two great videos Khaled. Its amzing to see when you think Valdes is having a few bad weeks leading up to an important game, he performs at the top level.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 6 Dec - 6:05:53

Great video, thanks for sharing.

I try to do all of these, with relative success, but it's SO HARD.

I tend to love to do the Messi move but if your a little taller (and skinnier) than Messi like me, that move is incredibly difficult. Not so much to execute-although that's a thing on it's own- but to maintain your balance and composure on the ball afterward is very hard and sometimes get's you no where (defender can be able to readjust in time). Very difficult.

The way these guys do it is elegant and amazing.

Only criticism is no Busquets. Busquets is just as good as these guys at this. He faked out Rooney so many times in the CL final it became quite sad tbh. While also being a delight to watch. So underrated, Busquets. Just watch him, he is just as good. And perhaps in a more crucial position at DM where you need to be able to create space and find passes or your giving the ball away in a bad spot, Busquets has his work cut out for him. He doesn't fail, either.

But enough of that.

Thank you for the video Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat 10 Dec - 15:26:25

khaled, excellent video. Thanks for posting.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Fri 30 Dec - 0:21:22

Don't know why but I would like to ask this question. Pure hypothetical. If you could pick only 2 of 3 from Holy Trinity (Messi, Xavi, Iniesta) for big match who would you pick? Keep in mind that without Iniesta we struggled to break down Inter Milan parked airplane and that Andres is ultimate big match player. Thanks for answers.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 30 Dec - 0:31:53

Unfair question lol

I would still go with Xavi and Messi, but there is no question Iniesta is the best in the biggest games so its a bit contrdictory to say that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri 30 Dec - 0:39:52

Hate to choose but I would go without Iniesta. I think most would agree with me.

The inter milan defeat was not due to iniesta's absence. There were many factors which contributed:

-The pace of the passing was too slow. Pep said this himself. Ever since then he's put a HUGE emphasis on moving the ball around quickly. What happened is that Inter went a man down early, and our players thought that they could keep the ball longer and take more touches. This proved to be costly. Also, if the red card was never given, who knows what would have happened? Maybe we would have scored more.

-Ibrahimovic

-Too physical approach by Inter. Their goons were demolishing our small players. The likes of Chivu and Lucio were playing rugby. Also, Messi wasn't as effective against physical teams at that point. He is now. Also don't forget he had to share the center with Ibra.

-Volcano (though this applies to the first leg)

I think all 3 players are ultimate big match players, but what Messi and Xavi bring is a little more unique than what Iniesta brings. Not to take anything away from Iniesta. I'm certain you could build a successful team around him.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 31 Dec - 3:18:41

Those kinds of moves are much harder if your taller like Cbarca said. Not impossible though, look at busquets.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamdyman Tue 3 Jan - 8:51:37

This is some valuable information and if fell into the wrong galactic-hand might be a threat to all of us... my opinion "Burn it" and slay allas before he brings our Barca Empire down! Evil or Very Mad

on a more serious note tho, incredible video, loved it ! its the type of thing i usually notice from them particularly when im all rushed with adrenaline on bigger / important matches.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri 13 Jan - 19:35:59

The Franchise wrote:Unfair question lol

I would still go with Xavi and Messi, but there is no question Iniesta is the best in the biggest games so its a bit contrdictory to say that.

I don't like the question but still like your answer.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 15 Feb - 19:51:45

Part 2 is now available

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed 15 Feb - 20:07:25

great vida
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu 16 Feb - 6:29:47

BUMP for 2nd vid

Great video as always.

Only thing is, he spent a bit too long on the very simple dropping the left (or right) shoulder and cut move, IMO.

But I love allas Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri 17 Feb - 18:41:45

Xavi :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri 17 Feb - 20:14:07

The Franchise wrote:Top class video IMO.

For one, these are small things that it seems many people dont understand. These are the small things which make great players.

Secondly, as a coach these are mostly fundemental things I would teach to anyone (not just young kids) because this is the kind of stuff that is important. Before skill, physical ability can even be used you need the awareness to make it all happen.

I say that, its the nuts and bolts of football, but I know from personal experience its so hard to teach. Players either get it, or they dont.

The funny thing is when you look at it , it seems easy to do it and some will say " he is always doing the same thing , over and over but nobody can't analyse that and stop him " That's talent .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat 18 Feb - 2:04:45

Great video Smile

MODS, we should have an "Allas highlights" sticky thread since his videos are such great quality and he releases at least one video per game so the thread won't be too inactive
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat 18 Feb - 2:13:11

shinigami99 wrote:Great video Smile

MODS, we should have an "Allas highlights" sticky thread since his videos are such great quality and he releases at least one video per game so the thread won't be too inactive
I agree, great idea Thumbs up

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat 18 Feb - 17:00:39

Franchise, its different for every player. I don't do these exact moves, but I do use a variant, especally to get down the wing and beat my man. For example iniesta fakes going downfield, but then goes up field towards goal.

Instead what I do is start the same way, but take a touch and use my speed to go downfield.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat 18 Feb - 17:36:06

Why are you mentioning me?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down