Amar
Yeezus
milanese
The_ItalianFool
cyberman
36 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:33 am

ragbirjosh wrote:I'm done with the commentary anyway...............Mark Jackson is gone.....NBA commentary has lost all hope

I'm not sold yet on Mark Jackson as a coach. Watching him he seems to just yell out random motivational type statements and basic basketball instruction like "Get back", "push the ball", etc. Definitely not an X/O's guy but he maybe be successful as a motivator, just getting his guys to play hard.

But if it means we have to continue to hear Chris Mullin calling games then I hope Jackson is fired and back in the booth ASAP. Laughing

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 40 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:35 am

Anyone see that? Bynum running down the court Kobe looks up looks like he's gonna throw it to him..........throws it into Gasol instead who know one is even bothering to guard...he drains the 17 footer

the who thing just looked so casual lol
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:36 am

Jackson will get guys pumped....they need a good assistant like a thibodeau to work out the technical aspects esp with the Ellis- Curry clash
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:38 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Jackson will get guys pumped....they need a good assistant like a thibodeau to work out the technical aspects esp with the Ellis- Curry clash

That's a good point and I'm pretty sure they did exactly that. They have a young assistant who's good technically. I can't recall his name right now though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 am

Throw Dalembert/Thabeet at Bynum more. He's just doing whatever he wants against Scola and anyone else.

Edit: just brought in Dalembert

Also glad to see Jeff Adrien on the Rockets bench even if it's just for a couple games.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 am

lol Kobe didn't want to hurt his percentage anymore by throwing up a 45 footer at the buzzer.

Drilled a 3 moments before that though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 am

You know i've always wondered this..

Dani says Kobe is a big guy and that he should work in the post etc......but not neccesarily ATM but how does a guy like Kobe who's got that Reggie Miller/Ray Allen build post up guys like Artest and Lebron.

It always fascinated me how he seemed t become even stronger after shedding 20 odd pounds of muscle...is it mental strength...durability.....body control?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:47 am

ragbirjosh wrote:You know i've always wondered this..

Dani says Kobe is a big guy and that he should work in the post etc......but not neccesarily ATM but how does a guy like Kobe who's got that Reggie Miller/Ray Allen build post up guys like Artest and Lebron.

It always fascinated me how he seemed t become even stronger after shedding 20 odd pounds of muscle...is it mental strength...durability.....body control?

I think he's stronger than Ray/Reggie but IMO it's mostly great body control and insane footwork(some of the best ever really). He can hit any shot, so it's really unpredictable what he's going to do. Fade aways, step backs, up and unders, whatever.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:52 am

That's the obvious answer.....but it still dosen't explain how he's somehow found the strength to outmuscle guys like Lebron and Artest who are clearly stronger in the past even on Defense.

Shoving guys Like Garnett and G Davis out of the post for rebounds.....I've seen some amazing things from this guy.....almost unexplainable phenomena really.

I didn't watch Jordan but from what I understand he had around 30 pounds on Kobe so I understand how he did it.

But Kobe is 200.....I can't think of another guy around that weight with his sttrength.....heck I'm 180...it's unreal.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:59 am

ragbirjosh wrote:That's the obvious answer.....but it still dosen't explain how he's somehow found the strength to outmuscle guys like Lebron and Artest who are clearly stronger in the past even on Defense.

Shoving guys Like Garnett and G Davis out of the post for rebounds.....I've seen some amazing things from this guy.....almost unexplainable phenomena really.

I didn't watch Jordan but from what I understand he had around 30 pounds on Kobe so I understand how he did it.

But Kobe is 200.....I can't think of another guy around that weight with his sttrength.....heck I'm 180...it's unreal.

Nah to me that's one of the only answers. Balance is everything. You could be 250 pounds and get knocked back by someone 175 because you weren't balanced.

Not to mention you have to give a little on defense in the post(esp if you're not a big) or you're going to get called every single time.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 am

Balance that's a good point.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:06 am

I'm reading some articles about it, and Kobe says he's watched Olajuwon almost religiously the past few years.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 am

Watch this.....this is Artest in his 260-270 days.... affraid Kobe is about 200.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:12 am

dmize wrote:I'm reading some articles about it, and Kobe says he's watched Olajuwon almost religiously the past few years.

Not suprised.....I knew he worked with Olajuwon the summer before last.He has amazing footwork in the post.....still has to find the strength to bang there though and to power through.

Lebron should be the best post player in the game TBH.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 am

ragbirjosh wrote:
dmize wrote:I'm reading some articles about it, and Kobe says he's watched Olajuwon almost religiously the past few years.

Not suprised.....I knew he worked with Olajuwon the summer before last.He has amazing footwork in the post.....still has to find the strength to bang there though and to power through.

Lebron should be the best post player in the game TBH.

He's still relatively young, I'm sure when he's in his 30's it'll be a fixture of his game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:32 am

Bynum getting a little agitated, cannons it at Murphy, Kobe has to calm him down.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:36 am

The tough guy ref :lol!:

Keep your jaw strong

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=15084
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 am

Kevin Love for me is an all star starter, no doubt.

I mean, the number he is putting up and the importance to the team is too much to ignore.

All star starter even.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40