Youth vs old guys.

5 posters

Go down

Youth vs old guys. Empty Youth vs old guys.

Post by zarola Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Cesar
Nagatomo Ranocchia Samuel Chivu
Zanetti Motta Cambiasso
Stankovic
Milito Pazzini

vs.

Cesar
Faraoni/Bianchetti Ranocchia Samuel Zanetti
Motta Poli/Obi Alvarez
Coutinho
Zarate/Castaignos Pazzini

Which would you rather see? Which is better long term? Short term?

TBH I think our young guys are better now than our old guys and it would be so much better for the future.

zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Youth vs old guys. Empty Re: Youth vs old guys.

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 pm

not sure if serious......obviously the 2nd one
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:18 pm

it's not really obvious when a manager being paid millions thinks the contrary option
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:23 pm

we should be building around faraoni, ranocchia, alvarez, poli, obi, alvarez, coutinho, pazzini, castaignos, crisiteg

instead never more than two or three of them are ever on the field at once and we hold on to the past :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Hopefully ranieri will field youth against cska , since we already won the group.
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 am

bhends wrote:we should be building around faraoni, ranocchia, alvarez, poli, obi, alvarez, coutinho, pazzini, castaignos, crisiteg

instead never more than two or three of them are ever on the field at once and we hold on to the past :facepalm:

These young players have been playing but they haven't been very good. Ranocchia has been good. I like Coutinho but he gets hurt too much. Alvarez, where did he disappear too today? Pazzini plays every match. These kids just aren't ready. imo.

We wouldn't finish top 3 with this group for at least several years to come.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 am

zarola wrote:Cesar
Nagatomo Ranocchia Samuel Chivu
Zanetti Motta Cambiasso
Stankovic
Milito Pazzini

vs.

Cesar
Faraoni/Bianchetti Ranocchia Samuel Zanetti
Motta Poli/Obi Alvarez
Coutinho
Zarate/Castaignos Pazzini

Which would you rather see? Which is better long term? Short term?

TBH I think our young guys are better now than our old guys and it would be so much better for the future.

The problem with your 'old' lineup is that Stankovic is not a true trequartista, he's not the playmaker. Mou brought Sneijder in for that. So if Sneijder's out, Coutinho or Alvarez are usually on the pitch to fulfill that role. Also Maicon, when fit, is still one of the best rbs in the game whom which we rely heavily on for offense. Without these 2 players (2 of our only 4 or 5 world class players) this team as a whole is just average and on offense just sucks -- not matter what line-up you put out.

after 4 managers since Mou, I'm done blaming line-ups and tactics. Front management screwed the club (by selling Eto mostly) and these players deserve blame

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:12 am

steve_smith wrote:
bhends wrote:we should be building around faraoni, ranocchia, alvarez, poli, obi, alvarez, coutinho, pazzini, castaignos, crisiteg

These young players have been playing but they haven't been very good. Ranocchia has been good. I like Coutinho but he gets hurt too much. Alvarez, where did he disappear too today? Pazzini plays every match. These kids just aren't ready. imo.

Coutinho is healthy now...didn't see the pitch
Alvarez? Best player in the first half, got subbed out in the second

We get to see Ranocchia+1 other guy at once...the rest ride the bench while Chivu and Stankovic lead us to shame
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Oh I like Maicon but I didn't include him in the old guy squad since he's currently injured and of I did that I'd have to include forlan as well amongst others. Once Maicon is back either we play him and faraoni at fullback or maicon and zanetti and no faraoni.

Steve, the players playing with no passion is precisely our point. When you throw a young kid on like Alvarez or faraoni they have to play their heart out and try so hard because they know they don't have a cemented position in the starting lineup. I think we should field them.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_smith Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:10 am

bhends wrote:
steve_smith wrote:

Coutinho is healthy now...didn't see the pitch
Alvarez? Best player in the first half, got subbed out in the second

We get to see Ranocchia+1 other guy at once...the rest ride the bench while Chivu and Stankovic lead us to shame

Coutinho needs to play. Pazzini played bad yesterday. Alvarez was ok., he should of played longer........... I figured he got subbed out at half because of injury because taking him out at half didn't make sense. Faraoni was good but he got hurt with muscle spasms (fitting right in with the club). Anyways, these young players would not be good enough to get us to the CL. Europa at best but who cares about that stupid cup anymore.

Chivu wasn't that bad in the match. The problem was up front. These guys have no idea how to score a goal.

Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu
Zanetti, cambiasso, Motta
Coutinho(Alvarez) Sneijder
Pazzini

I would Xmas tree it. I think this lineup would get us to the CL next year. The problem we have is that Inter has turned into a bunch of plastic softies who get injured if the wind blows too hard. Zanetti should bitch smack this whole group.

steve_smith
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down