Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously?

+20
Dnmac4
S32TABLANCA
LeSwagg James
pUsHa
futbol_bill
TheRedStag
Catracho
BarrileteCosmico
spanky
CBarca
zizzle
Lord Awesome
EarlyPrototype
The Franchise
rwo power
Nishankly
Ganso
OLpower
chinomaster182
jibers
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 am

It's stupid. Lets face it, if you're the best team in Europe then you're automatically the beat team in the world.

LOL Jibers, if Barca lose to Santos are you saying that Santos are stronger/better than Barca? Seriously.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 3 Empty Re: Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously?

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 am

english_jewel wrote:It's stupid. Lets face it, if you're the best team in Europe then you're automatically the beat team in the world.

Great logic there.mi suppose Liverpool were the best in the world when they lost the final after beating Milan on penalties. And I suppose Estudiantes were a minnow team even though they gave Barcelona more trouble than every single team in Europr bar Chelsea. Your arrogance is laughable and shows how narrow minded you are.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:37 am

jibers wrote:
english_jewel wrote:It's stupid. Lets face it, if you're the best team in Europe then you're automatically the beat team in the world.

Great logic there.mi suppose Liverpool were the best in the world when they lost the final after beating Milan on penalties. And I suppose Estudiantes were a minnow team even though they gave Barcelona more trouble than every single team in Europr bar Chelsea. Your arrogance is laughable and shows how narrow minded you are.
tmo smells tired possibly drunk jibers?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:41 am

The reason why Real Mad fans are still Real Mad at FIFA CWC.. :coffee: dwi

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 am

beautiful, we manage to conquer europe, but fail to beat those losers?meh, still doesnt do sht for the competition. just ment madrid didnt care :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:52 am

Those same "losers" that European teams have been going after for years?

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:55 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Those same "losers" that European teams have been going after for years?

scratch
those losers wouldnt have even reached qf's of 2000 cl.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 am

The Madrid One wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Those same "losers" that European teams have been going after for years?

scratch

but Madrid no win league. So they were the best in Eurpe but not in Spain. Paradox I smell... No League Cl double, No party...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am

Whoops, misread what you had written. It's late and I'm sick.

I was just pointing out how much talent has come out of South America, people tend to underrate those leagues. I'm not trying to say that they're on par with Europe (I don't even watch enough to judge), but I do think they're better than those people think.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:00 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

but Madrid no win league. So they were the best in Eurpe but not in Spain. Paradox I smell... No League Cl double, No party...
we were shit in the league, but to be honest there was some good competition... ffs

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 3 Pic120

la liga 2000 can go die for all that i care.

:bow:

real madrid beat manchester united, byaern munich, and valencia to get that trophy... we lose against corinthians? we werent trying.

dam and spain has super depor, cl finalist valencia, and a hefty barca in la liga... 3 spanish teams in cl semi's...

Last edited by The Madrid One on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:02 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

we were shit in the league, but to be honest there was some good competition... ffs

la liga 2000 can go die for all that i care. As far as I ma concerened RM was on the same level as Ancelottis Milan, couldn't win the league so saved everything for Europe.

right... and you won the cl against al odds in 98 as well. when you came forth in the leage...competition excuse again?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:07 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

right... and you won the cl against al odds in 98 as well. when you came forth in the leage...competition excuse again?
what are you talking about? of course there was competition or else we would have won, we obviously werent the most stable of teams at that time... we had heynkes who didnt even do anything of worth... what are you even trying to argue? lol

real madrid didnt win la liga but won cl

means real madrid were not the most stable of teams, and there was also some decent at the very least competition...

thats 1998-2003 for you.

ur point? to troll while drinking a couple of heinekens... Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

real madrid beat manchester united, byaern munich, and valencia to get that trophy... we lose against corinthians? we werent trying.

dam and spain has super depor, cl finalist valencia, and a hefty barca in la liga... 3 spanish teams in cl semi's...

So you wreent trying in the league? Corinthians showed you up. Accept it and move on. That's the problem with some Madrid fans on this forum. Pelegrinin took over the Real becme second best. You got knocked out by Lyon then you didn't deserve to ose. You reach 1 cl sf in almost 7 years, automatically your team is the best in the world. You get manitad 5-0 by barca, it was due to tactical mistake, you lose the Spanish supercup to an Unfit Barca, boats that you were better and you have surpassed them after losing...? Get a grip.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:13 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

what are you talking about? of course there was competition or else we would have won, we obviously werent the most stable of teams at that time... we had heynkes who didnt even do anything of worth... what are you even trying to argue? lol

real madrid didnt win la liga but won cl

means real madrid were not the most stable of teams, and there was also some decent at the very least competition...

thats 1998-2003 for you.

ur point? to troll while drinking a couple of heinekens... Laughing

yes TMo, try and discredit what I am saying by bringing acohol into this. Desperation much? In 98 season no one expected Madrid to win jack. I thought Juventus would hammer yuou guys. That win was the equivalent of Tottenham beating Barcelona in the cl final. Thats how overwhelming the odds were against RM. I was shocked after Juve lost, but that seemed to be their thing. Lose Cl finals. You guys say that anytime Barcelona osethey say that the othe teams don't deserve it when RM do exactly the same.

Last edited by jibers on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

So you wreent trying in the league? Corinthians showed you up. Accept it and move on. That's the problem with some Madrid fans on this forum. Pelegrinin took over the Real becme second best. You got knocked out by Lyon then you didn't deserve to ose. You reach 1 cl sf in almost 7 years, automatically your team is the best in the world. You get manitad 5-0 by barca, it was due to tactical mistake, you lose the Spanish supercup to an Unfit Barca, boats that you were better and you have surpassed them after losing...? Get a grip.

ur putting words in my mouth... here we go again with your butthurtness about arrogance...take a chill pill and dont get so angry at everything... specially at things u keep making up ur self..

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 3 Heineken-beer

real madrid wasnt a stable team... loses at cwc and la liga prove it.

but you think a team that beat united, valencia, bayern, amongst others would lose at their best against corinthians?

they were either not trying, or unstable, aka sucking whenever they cant produce, inconsistency..

:facepalm:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:17 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

ur putting words in my mouth... here we go again with your butthurtness about arrogance...take a chill pill and dont get so angry at everything... specially at things u keep making up ur self..

Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 3 Heineken-beer

but you think a team that beat united, valencia, bayern, amongst others would lose at their best against corinthians?

they were either not trying, or unstable, aka sucking whenever they cant produce, inconsistency..

They lost, deal with it. Corinthians outplayed you on the day. These things happen. Just like Juve thre away the 98 fc final. Madrid weren't the best in the world. get over it.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

They lost, deal with it. Corinthians outplayed you on the day. These things happen. Just like Juve thre away the 98 fc final. Madrid weren't the best in the world. get over it.
get over what dude? im not angry or anything... i cant care less for cwc and have stated my opinion on it being garbage... Laughing madrid lost... ya and i already stated the obvious reasons... no problem

i even explained to you how real madrid was " not the most stable of teams" you can even apply best team in the world to that if you want...

what is your point??? pirat :?:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

get over what dude? im not angry or anything... i cant care less for cwc and have stated my opinion on it being garbage... Laughing madrid lost... ya and i already stated the obvious reasons... no problem

i even explained to you how real madrid was " not the most stable of teams" you can even apply best team in the world to that if you want...

Football won in the CWC 2000 final... Very Happy
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

just felt like making the point Smile video in it self is a piece of sht.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?
Laughing Laughing ive seen ur kind of a drunk... hence the heineken pics, hence the sht video, hence the implying of u having little brains cells... :facepalm: smoking Razz

watever... good job corinthians... Rolling Eyes
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:35 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?
Laughing Laughing ive seen ur kind of a drunk... hence the heineken pics, hence the sht video, hence the implying of u having little brains cells... :facepalm: smoking Razz

Yes, I'm a drunk for going out on friday nights. I forgot you are only 17 so I suppose you not going out is understandable. Most people over the age of 18 are out most friday nights kid.

2ndly, I don't drink lager. So congratulations on a failed post...

A for effort
F for FAIL
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?

Yes, I'm a drunk for going out on friday nights. I forgot you are only 17 so I suppose you not going out is understandable. Most people over the age of 18 are out most friday nights kid.

A for effort
F for FAIL
it was just a little tiny joke.. :facepalm: oh mr jibers ur soooo over dramatic,, :lol!:

sleep well.. dont let the madridistas bite...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:41 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?

A for effort
F for FAIL
it was just a little tiny joke.. :facepalm: oh mr jibers ur soooo over dramatic,, :lol!:

I support Madrid. If Barcelona retain the CL I wil contemplate not watching football ever again. Very Happy
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?

A for effort
F for FAIL

I support Madrid. If Barcelona retain the CL I wil contemplate not watching football ever again.
Does anyone here take the club world championship seriously? - Page 3 Stalone_and_patrick_swayze__gif
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

scratch

Laughing Laughing

.... wtf?

A for effort
F for FAIL

I support Madrid. If Barcelona retain the CL I wil contemplate not watching football ever again. Very Happy

ROFL :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next