Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute

4 posters

Go down

Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute Empty Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:11 pm

Newcastle United today confirmed the arrangements they have put in place ahead of Saturday's Barclays Premier League fixture with Chelsea to pay tribute to Gary Speed.
The official match programme will carry a picture of Gary on the front cover, as well as containing a four-page tribute to the former United midfielder.
Prior to kick-off, a singer will lead the 52,000 capacity crowd in a rendition of the famous Welsh hymn, Bread of Heaven.
Whilst the hymn is sung supporters in the East Stand will be asked to hold up black and white cards which will depict the number 11, the shirt number Gary wore whilst at United. All supporters will be provided with hymn sheets at the turnstiles when they enter the ground in order to join in the singing.

Upon completion of the hymn, a minute's applause will be observed in memory of Gary.

:bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute Empty Re: Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 pm

Thumbs up
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute Empty Re: Newcastle United announce plans for Speed Tribute

Post by pUsHa Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:48 pm

GodCastle :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 pm

#nufc have postponed Gary Speed tribute at request of Louise Speed who wishes to be present at the game when it happens

Tribute will now take place against Swansea, #nufc will still have a minute's applause v #chelsea
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:16 am

I made this video for Speed, and I'll show it on my show on Sunday night. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

ever since i started playing as newcastle on fifa 12, ive been havingmore interest on watching new castle...

cabaye is good...

guthrie is garbage...

marvaeux is meh...

time to prove my perceptions right in real life?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:26 am

Sepi wrote:I made this video for Speed, and I'll show it on my show on Sunday night. Smile

nice vids on your profile... u sound interesting pirat

rest in peace speed.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum