Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family"

3 posters

Go down

Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family" Empty Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am

On Juventus Channel is tripped Marcelo Estigarribia, author of a great test at the San Paolo in Naples. Tonight the Paraguay was one of the best in the field: travel so much, a touch of class and a goal nice and heavy, the first in Serie A. Here is the complete interview, transcribed by TuttoJuve.com:

Marcelo, what a great game! A goal heavy, your first in Serie A. How nice ...
"It was a difficult game, but luckily we gain a very important point on a difficult pitch as that of Naples. I'm glad for that."

A goal in front of sixty thousand people, with Juventus. A little 'the dream ... "Yes, always a dream of this. A beautiful dream that with the Juventus team, a great team in the world. Now I have to bring in the opportunity I will be granted by the technical staff."

What has Mr. Conte said after the game?
"Now nothing, we'll talk tomorrow. Now we have a difficult game against Chelsea and we must think of this game."

Your friend Arturo Vidal instead you say something? "No, no, we have not yet spoken. Now we will talk on the bus."

Want to make a special dedication for this your goal?
"Yes, my family always supports me by Paraguay, to my girlfriend. I dedicate it to them."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family" Empty Re: Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family"

Post by LWL91 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 am

DeviAngel wrote:On Juventus Channel is tripped Marcelo Estigarribia, author of a great test at the San Paolo in Naples. Tonight the Paraguay was one of the best in the field: travel so much, a touch of class and a goal nice and heavy, the first in Serie A. Here is the complete interview, transcribed by TuttoJuve.com:

"It was a difficult game, but luckily we gain a very important point on a difficult pitch as that of Naples. I'm glad for that."

A goal in front of sixty thousand people, with Juventus. A little 'the dream ... "Yes, always a dream of this. A beautiful dream that with the Juventus team, a great team in the world. Now I have to bring in the opportunity I will be granted by the technical staff."

"Now nothing, we'll talk tomorrow. Now we have a difficult game against Chelsea and we must think of this game."

Your friend Arturo Vidal instead you say something? "No, no, we have not yet spoken. Now we will talk on the bus."

"Yes, my family always supports me by Paraguay, to my girlfriend. I dedicate it to them."

Chelsea? i hope you mean Cesena Cool
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family" Empty Re: Estigarribia JC: "very important point on a difficult pitch. The goal? A dream, I dedicate to my family"

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:58 am

LWL91 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:On Juventus Channel is tripped Marcelo Estigarribia, author of a great test at the San Paolo in Naples. Tonight the Paraguay was one of the best in the field: travel so much, a touch of class and a goal nice and heavy, the first in Serie A. Here is the complete interview, transcribed by TuttoJuve.com:

Chelsea? i hope you mean Cesena Cool

Cesena & Chelsea ain't that much different right now...
both have won 2 of their last 5 matches!
Only difference is Cesena also have a draw while Chelsea doesn't :p
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum