When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !!

5 posters

Go down

When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !! Empty When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !!

Post by silverstone131 Sat 1 Oct - 11:34

Hello everyone, this is my first post in the forum and I hope you will like it. I went in May to Barcelona, Spain and I watched the classico in champions league and after that by few days I took a tour in the camp nou and in this video you can see the closest someone could be to the camp nou pitch [other than players of course ]

Click here to watch (youtube)
Click here to download (mediafire)

Thank You and for people who never went there I hope someday your dream will come true ! cheers

FORCA BARCA banana
silverstone131
silverstone131
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !! Empty Re: When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !!

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 1 Oct - 22:18

Congrats man, the closest I've been was to the city but not the stadium itself Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !! Empty Re: When my dream came true and I was so close to the camp nou pitch !!

Post by Messi Sun 2 Oct - 7:24

You lucky dog. If I was there I would be so tempted to jump the fence and run around.
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstone131 Mon 10 Oct - 12:36

Thank you for the replies Very Happy
silverstone131
silverstone131
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 11 Oct - 0:59

I stood on the pitch during a U2 concert, hehe.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue 11 Oct - 1:25

Barca >> U2

Fact Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue 11 Oct - 2:04

As a football club, no doubt, but as far as I'm concerned, Barça doesn't have a Rock music section (yet). Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue 11 Oct - 2:23

Puyol has the most “hard rock” hair ever…. Barca >> U2 Wink
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down