Gil
123 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Luiz Suarez - Page 18 Empty Re: Luiz Suarez

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:58 pm

izzy wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:Disgrace to humanity. :facepalm: at people defending him, like no one else gets held in corners

The disgrace here is that Suarez has been witch hunted from the start of his journey in the English Savage League. Wayne Rooney has committed numerous atrocities, and yet remains unblemished. As usual the foreign players shoulder unnecessary blame in England. I hope for the sake of his career he moves to Spain or Germany, were only his football will be allowed to do the talking. I say this with heavy heart as I am a quiet supporter of Liverpool and what Brenden Rodgers is trying to instill in the club.

You're joking right?
Rooney?
Unblemished?

Compared to Suarez, yes. Wayne Rooney is stillheld upin high regard as the white hope of the ever failing English football. The man is the worst kind of footballer. He held his club to ransom, even though it was the equally detestable Manchester United, it still irked me. Suarez is in the news papers everyday from what my English friends tell me. I hope Liverpool win the English Savage League in a few years so Suarez can get some form of compensation for the emotional abuse he is subjected to everyday he wakes up in to play for that backward League. I look forward to your response.

Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
izzy wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:

The disgrace here is that Suarez has been witch hunted from the start of his journey in the English Savage League. Wayne Rooney has committed numerous atrocities, and yet remains unblemished. As usual the foreign players shoulder unnecessary blame in England. I hope for the sake of his career he moves to Spain or Germany, were only his football will be allowed to do the talking. I say this with heavy heart as I am a quiet supporter of Liverpool and what Brenden Rodgers is trying to instill in the club.

You're joking right?
Rooney?
Unblemished?

Compared to Suarez, yes. Wayne Rooney is stillheld upin high regard as the white hope of the ever failing English football. The man is the worst kind of footballer. He held his club to ransom, even though it was the equally detestable Manchester United, it still irked me. Suarez is in the news papers everyday from what my English friends tell me. I hope Liverpool win the English Savage League in a few years so Suarez can get some form of compensation for the emotional abuse he is subjected to everyday he wakes up in to play for that backward League. I look forward to your response.

That's complete crap.
Suarez is not in the papers everyday unless he gives the media a reason to.
If you look at what he has got up to in his time in England then of course he is going to come under extreme scrutiny from a country that preaches 'we are better than you so HA!'

They are going to focus on everything he does that could be wrong and judge him, just like they did to Rooney in his early years at United. Anytime it looked like Rooney would lose his temper, it was in the papers that, 'oh he is still a kid, never going to grow up etc'. When he actually started playing well and living up to his billing that's when the critics shut up and he let his football do the talking. Same for Suarez right now.

His football is doing the talking for him, but don't try and sit there and tell me that this type of scrutiny is something ONLY he has faced and players like Rooney get a pass.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 pm

someone has an axe to grind Twisted Evil
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:Disgrace to humanity. :facepalm: at people defending him, like no one else gets held in corners

Like he doesn't deserve it. Racist, Diver, Cheat, Bites people, Punches, Steps on People, admits to diving damaging his reputation as well as his clubs.
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:

Like he doesn't deserve it. Racist, Diver, Cheat, Bites people, Punches, Steps on People, admits to diving damaging his reputation as well as his clubs.

Please stand clear. Your team had the biggest diver in world football in the form of Didier Drogba, the biggest racist in the form of the physical emboidment of your cherished club, John terry, not only that but he made his teammates ex have an abortion. How Suarez can be judged while there is talk of knighting a man like Ryan Giggs, who slept with his own brothers wife, is beyond undertsanding.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:48 pm

In south america cupping a team mates testicles is a sign of admiration or respect.

Its kind of like a well done pat on the back.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 pm

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:In south america cupping a team mates testicles is a sign of admiration or respect.

shouldn't you worry about relegation instead of showing your Suarez obsession ? :coffee:

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 am

CO, you come across as one bitter fellow.

"wah wah wah Suarez is treated unfairly" "wah wah wah it's not fair" Sad Sad

As for Rooney, one single fck up either on the pitch or off the pitch and it is headline news on every single tabloid news in the UK.

Quit talking cr@p
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 am

To be fair Rooney has gotten away with some stuff before :coffee:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:25 am

Lol exactly abra

If anything its suarez who never gets away with anything Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 am

He has, I'm not denying that. To imply that he is some media England darling is far from true.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:35 am

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:In south america cupping a team mates testicles is a sign of admiration or respect.

rofl rofl rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:

shouldn't you worry about relegation instead of showing your Suarez obsession ? :coffee:

If he didn't continue to do tw@sh things I wouldn't post about him. Posting about current events is hardly obsession.

You and messiah need to put your heads together and come up with something better than that.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:04 am

NiallQuinnsdiscoPants wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:

If he didn't continue to do tw@sh things I wouldn't post about him. Posting about current events is hardly obsession.

You and messiah need to put your heads together and come up with something better than that.

Come on.. its well known that latin americans use negrito in a non negative way.. its not like the english variant which is 6 letters and much more offensive..

I have many latin american friends and they have all told me its not offensive. Plus, we learned in spanish 2 that it isn't either :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 am

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:

With all due respect, you're an absolute dickhead.

Harry Redknapp wrote:

Sunderland going down........... #blame Suarez.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:43 am

Harry Redknapp wrote:

I gotto give it to you. I can't ever top that Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:21 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:

I gotto give it to you. I can't ever top that Proud

Sure you can. We're talking about Sunderland here.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:

Please stand clear. Your team had the biggest diver in world football in the form of Didier Drogba, the biggest racist in the form of the physical emboidment of your cherished club, John terry, not only that but he made his teammates ex have an abortion. How Suarez can be judged while there is talk of knighting a man like Ryan Giggs, who slept with his own brothers wife, is beyond undertsanding.

Suarez takes a dive every 5min and for penalties which decide games. How many penalties has Drogba by diving. As for Terry I don't defend him but your accusations aren't even straight. MORON
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
Rebelles.REUS.rex wrote:

Suarez takes a dive every 5min and for penalties which decide games. How many penalties has Drogba by diving. As for Terry I don't defend him but your accusations aren't even straight. MORON

hahahahahahahahahaha

This post is hilarious. Suarez is notorious for NEVER getting his calls, even when they are (very often) legit fouls - due to the reputation people are complaining about in this thread. Many neutrals on this forum have said recently that they're impressed with how much Suarez HASN'T been diving over the last 6 months - general consensus in the LFC community is that BR had a talk with him after the notorious interview.

But even if he were still diving "every 5min" (which by itself would be a profoundly stupid statement), he still doesn't get the penalties for it. This is from earlier this season, but here's a non-partisan view of missed calls in the PL:

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/the-decisions-so-far-1213

Notice how Suarez has had worse results from the ref than MOST TEAMS, even when you take into account the couple of times he got let off the hook.

Good job not caring about facts, or clearly even watching Liverpool's games. Chelsea section ---->>>>>, clearly you can't talk with authority about any team but your own.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Suarez has been booked for diving 3 times (iirc) in his whole career.

Considerably less than other notorious divers.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:56 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Suarez has been booked for diving 3 times (iirc) in his whole career.

Considerably less than other notorious divers.

I don't really want to get involved here but that doesn't mean he doesn't dive just that he gets away with it.

FYI he has stopped the diving a while back, i have a bigger problem with his stud scraping when pressing the opponent to put them off than i do his diving.

Also YNWA i'm the one who trolls Sunderland here btw :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 pm

My club supported would beg to differ.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm

It was pretty idiotic to bring up Suarez's diving, whoever brought it up, as like you said Moal he stopped awhile back.

And I don't think he gets away with it. If anything, he doesn't get some really obvious calls.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 pm

The worst thing that Suarez does is that stud scrapping thing he does when he knows he's not going to win a 50/50 ball. Add that to some stamps and a couple of dives here and there (not to mention negrito-gate) and you have a great recipe for not being liked.

Pool fans shouldn't be surprised that there are some who don't like him. Seriously he does some nasty stuff sometimes.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Zeal you forgot a couple of bites, punches, kicks, tackles, and hair pullings.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:25 pm

TBF I don't think anyone's surprised people don't like him. We just defend when they attack.
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next