Luiz?????

+5
Blue
El Chelsea Fuerte
Ganso
Kick
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
9 posters

Go down

Luiz????? Empty Luiz?????

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Brain size?
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 312
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Kick Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Not as big as Lampards.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:46 pm

awful necromancer lmao
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Kick Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:34 am

Guys I think it's about time we talked bout Luiz. Is he ever going to change because we have almost had him for a year and there has been no improvement. With Alex's transfer request we could well lose another CB which, in my opinion means we should buy some class CB, Hummels, Sakho, Rolando, Howedes etc. I am starting to have doubts about Luiz's improvement, we have been saying for 10 months, well if someone pulls him aside and makes him clean his act up he will be world class. However, this hasn't happened and I would but shocked if John Terry hasn't tried this yet.

Luiz can be problematic and neither Bruma or Kalas are ready yet. So why don't we invest in some of the above mentioned players and groom Bruma and Kalas up to replace Terry and Ivanovic. Providing we sign an RB, Inkoom or Isla.

Keep Luiz as a backup of course because of the Fee we paid for him but I am starting to doubt his spot in the Starting XI.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:58 am

We cannot lose faith in Luiz, Mars, although it's tempting to say the least. We bought him for 20m and cannot buy another CB for 20m while benching Luiz. That will be too much of a waste, plus we need that money to buy a RB or striker. Luiz is too much of a clown and needs to realize that defending is more important than attacking for a defender. I'm willing to give him until the end of the season to improve, as we are at a time where no one's perfect anyways (hence a transition season).

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Kick Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:05 am

Personally, I don't mind him attacking, what I hate is his lack of awareness in defence, everytime he makes a mistake is because he has no idea the Striker is there, he then makes it up with a silly tackle.

He needs to work on that, I don't see why Terry doesn't pull him aside and give him some one on one training.

Bruma said today that he wants to stay at Hamburg for the two seasons so I doubt he will return in the offseason. So we might end up buying a CB in June if we buy a RB soon.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:15 am

kick mars wrote:Bruma said today that he wants to stay at Hamburg for the two seasons so I doubt he will return in the offseason. So we might end up buying a CB in June if we buy a RB soon.

You're wrong on that IMO.

Bruma said he won't come back just to sit on the bench and play a game every 5 weeks, which has nothing extreme about it. Under Carlo he was fourth choice defender and experienced exactly that. HOWEVER, when he comes over in the summer and if Villas-Boas tells him that he can get into the starting 11 if he maintains his displays from Hamburg and that he would be given many more games because he has faith in his abilities and because they are short on defenders, do you still think Bruma will say he wants to stay at Hamburg?

Of course Bruma will not come out and say that he wants to return to Chelsea if he can next season since that would cause an uproar among HSV fans, who adore him greatly I tell you from a forum of theirs that I read, and because that could affect his selection in the team. But obviously his ultimate goal is to play for us and if Villas-Boas tells him he has a great chance of doing that next season then there really is no reason why he'll decide to stay on with Hamburg. BTW his loan deal expires THIS summer, he is not on a 2 year loan. There is an option of extending, but that is all there is to it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Blue Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:32 am

english_jewel wrote:
kick mars wrote:Bruma said today that he wants to stay at Hamburg for the two seasons so I doubt he will return in the offseason. So we might end up buying a CB in June if we buy a RB soon.

You're wrong on that IMO.

Bruma said he won't come back just to sit on the bench and play a game every 5 weeks, which has nothing extreme about it. Under Carlo he was fourth choice defender and experienced exactly that. HOWEVER, when he comes over in the summer and if Villas-Boas tells him that he can get into the starting 11 if he maintains his displays from Hamburg and that he would be given many more games because he has faith in his abilities and because they are short on defenders, do you still think Bruma will say he wants to stay at Hamburg?

Of course Bruma will not come out and say that he wants to return to Chelsea if he can next season since that would cause an uproar among HSV fans, who adore him greatly I tell you from a forum of theirs that I read, and because that could affect his selection in the team. But obviously his ultimate goal is to play for us and if Villas-Boas tells him he has a great chance of doing that next season then there really is no reason why he'll decide to stay on with Hamburg. BTW his loan deal expires THIS summer, he is not on a 2 year loan. There is an option of extending, but that is all there is to it.

Perfectly said, generally most fans dislike loaned players. Because they are not their players, but players who are their just to improve their position with their parent club.

I remember Sturridge saying he would not want to come back to Chelsea, if he didn't get his chances.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2956
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Kick Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 am

You think he will replace Luiz next year or Terry?

If I were AVB I would start rotating Terry and Cole next year.

I suppose you are right but he will have to maintain form if he has any chance of getting into our starting XI.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 am

kick mars wrote:You think he will replace Luiz next year or Terry?

If I were AVB I would start rotating Terry and Cole next year.

I suppose you are right but he will have to maintain form if he has any chance of getting into our starting XI.

If Villas-Boas decides that Bruma is still not good enough then I won't be too disappointed because we could just loan him again and in the meantime we can buy a CB. I don't think buying a CB would affect him to a big extend because everyone knows that the club is trying to promote as many youngsters as we can plus I'm sure if we do buy one then it would be a smart buy.

And yes we need to start rotating Terry and Cole next season. Thanks to that evil prick Martinez, Aanholt is missing out on crucial game time. WHY WOULD YOU EVER PROMISE TO USE A YOUNGSTER BUT THEN SLAP HIM ON THE FACE AND NOT EVEN INCLUDE HIM ON THE BENCH? That's just a idiotic and evil thing to do. It's not like Aanholt was performing terribly, he was in fact playing better than any of their LB's and was consistently a contender for their MOTM. However, I believe if the club calls him back on 1/1 then we can quickly loan him again and he'll still get 5 months of playing time. Sturridge had that much time and he exploded, lets not forget. If Aanholt is any good so would he.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Kick Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:19 am

Yes PVA should be loaned to another club.

Maybe Swansea, send Kakuta and Josh there too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Blue Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:22 am

I wonder if we will see Chalobah play this season. hmm
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2956
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:18 am

i think you guys should wait,remember ramires and leiva?some CBs arent even good when young like Silva and Lucio
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Soul Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 am

Lay off him. He may make stupid mistakes now and then but there is no denying he is improving
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 2936
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:24 pm

His game against Valencia was good.. he didnt go forward and we weer solid at the back..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Blue Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:His game against Valencia was good.. he didnt go forward and we weer solid at the back..

tbh we parked the bus, most defenders would look good when the entire team is defending :lol!:


Luiz is doing good, he just makes rash and silly mistakes. Not worried about him.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2956
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by lszanto Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:40 am

Very Happy
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 3354
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:27 am

lol true enough, but i mean he can do it if he wants to do it... its just that AVB kinda gives the players freedom to express themeselves and sometimes it doesnt really work well.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 4541
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Chelsea786 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Luiz would make a good RB or DM playmaker... He has pace, skill, aggression and short and long pass plus can shoot Razz AVB should try him in FA Cup or some games especially if have injuries.. hes worth a risk in that position than CB lol

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 114
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Luiz????? Empty Re: Luiz?????

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum