inderbaby
Tomwin Lannister
Juventino89
Luca
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News] - Page 4 Empty Re: LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News]

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am

NavJuve wrote:
Luca wrote:Still early, I just wonder why Elia and Krasic cannot get minutes over Giaccherini. I have no problem with Giaccherini getting some time here and there, but with two players of MUCH more quality just sitting there..?

Seriously? You're winning 1-0 over Lazio and you want to see Krasic/Elia come on, who can't defend at all? You'd rather see them come on over a Giacherinni and Estagaribbia who will work hard and keep running and defend the lead?

It's about starting, not coming off the bench :facepalm:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News] - Page 4 Empty Re: LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News]

Post by NavJuve Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
NavJuve wrote:
Luca wrote:Still early, I just wonder why Elia and Krasic cannot get minutes over Giaccherini. I have no problem with Giaccherini getting some time here and there, but with two players of MUCH more quality just sitting there..?

Seriously? You're winning 1-0 over Lazio and you want to see Krasic/Elia come on, who can't defend at all? You'd rather see them come on over a Giacherinni and Estagaribbia who will work hard and keep running and defend the lead?

It's about starting, not coming off the bench :facepalm:

Looks to me like he was complaining about Giach/Esti getting subbed on and Krasic/Elia not being on the bench. If not then he should have worded it better
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 am

NavJuve wrote:

Who said Elia could not defend? I remember him back tracking very well when I saw him play for Holland
Giaccherini did not defend, really, he was the outlet going forward

Lets see, who would I rather see on the counter; Krasic or Giaccherini
And my argument was not aimed at this game in particular, just generally

Giaccherini had what, 4, 5 good chances to start an attack and he messed up just about every single one of them tonight
Nothing wrong with what Estigarribia did by any means

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 am

Luca wrote:
NavJuve wrote:

Who said Elia could not defend? I remember him back tracking very well when I saw him play for Holland

Giaccherini had what, 4, 5 good chances to start an attack and he messed up just about every single one of them tonight

I think Elia, if anything, is just a liability in defence, and I would rather have either gach/pepe/esti in his place when we're winning 1-0.

And I agree I would prefer Krasic, and as much of a krasic lover I am, we all know he hasn't been perfoming where as Gach/Pepe have, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

In terms of generality, I think everyone wants to see Krasic/Elia, but believe you me when I say there must be a good reason why they aren't playing, most likely one that is behind the scenes that we can't figure out.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:09 am

I think Elia, if anything, is just a liability in defence, and I would rather have either gach/pepe/esti in his place when we're winning 1-0.

We really have no evidence to go either way on this, he has played only 45 minutes! I certainly would not risk him against Lazio to find out.

And I agree I would prefer Krasic, and as much of a krasic lover I am, we all know he hasn't been perfoming where as Gach/Pepe have, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

I'm not really saying that Krasic should be starting right now, I know he has the quality but clearly he is not showing Conte that so that is fine. Giaccherini just came back from injury and tonight he was poor, he has shown glimpses over his short Juventus career but tonight was just awful. I think Krasic in the same time, even tonight against Lazio, could have done well on the counter.

In terms of generality, I think everyone wants to see Krasic/Elia, but believe you me when I say there must be a good reason why they aren't playing, most likely one that is behind the scenes that we can't figure out.

I question the first part but I agree with the second. Obviously something is up. If Juventus keeps playing like this, no one will mind.

The only thing I know for certain is that Juventus needs more teeth in front of goal, too wasteful with chances.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 am

TomJuve wrote:Giac is not good enough for our bench.

That is all.

Thank you GodPepe. You are indeed the voice of reason... :coffee:

If this was the Juve of 2005, Giaccherini wouldn't even qualify to work in the kitchen... smoking
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:53 am

Luca wrote:
NavJuve wrote:

Elia has more skill in his left toe than Giaccherini does in his entire body... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 am

Luca wrote:

We really have no evidence to go either way on this, he has played only 45 minutes! I certainly would not risk him against Lazio to find out.

I'm not really saying that Krasic should be starting right now, I know he has the quality but clearly he is not showing Conte that so that is fine. Giaccherini just came back from injury and tonight he was poor, he has shown glimpses over his short Juventus career but tonight was just awful. I think Krasic in the same time, even tonight against Lazio, could have done well on the counter.

I question the first part but I agree with the second. Obviously something is up. If Juventus keeps playing like this, no one will mind.

The only thing I know for certain is that Juventus needs more teeth in front of goal, too wasteful with chances.

I agree 100%. Instead of having 24m worth of wingers rotting on the bench, we should sell them for a world class SS and a quality LB...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 am

Elia over Giac any day of my life
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 am

Also, a CM is needed Pino maybe more than a SS
Matri needs higher quality chances then he is getting
He should not be the player making the pass to Pepe, nor should he be the player running at three defenders to shoot wide. He did the most with an incredibly difficult chance and nearly struck goal from outside the box with an amazing hit. He needs high quality chances! I mean look at the goals that he HAS scored, they are goals that he SHOULD score. Right now he is playing for the spectacular, things need to be simplified. He needs Vucinic right next to him as a strike partner, Vucinic should be a 'floating' winger more than anything, he shows this at times but it must be full time. Vucinic is at his best when he is allowed freedom to move, if Conte keeps him isolated on the left wing then he struggles to get involved.

Vucinic's success = Matri's success = Juventus scores goals

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:17 am

Luca wrote:Also, a CM is needed Pino maybe more than a SS
He should not be the player making the pass to Pepe, nor should he be the player running at three defenders to shoot wide. He did the most with an incredibly difficult chance and nearly struck goal from outside the box with an amazing hit. He needs high quality chances! I mean look at the goals that he HAS scored, they are goals that he SHOULD score. Right now he is playing for the spectacular, things need to be simplified. He needs Vucinic right next to him as a strike partner, Vucinic should be a 'floating' winger more than anything, he shows this at times but it must be full time. Vucinic is at his best when he is allowed freedom to move, if Conte keeps him isolated on the left wing then he struggles to get involved.

haha trust me Luca he knows, a vice for Pirlo is a must. But then again... a WC SS in place of Del Piero is very important too as he pointed it out
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

Luca wrote:Also, a CM is needed Pino maybe more than a SS

You arre correct Luca. We need another midfielder and that is why I see Montolivo coming in January to at least be a short term fix. As for Vucinic, in my opinion he is not really a pure striker, he is more of a wide winger/striker/set up man. He can do everything well but nothing great. We need a pure SS, a world class type player who can set up Matri and also create his own chances to score.

I think there is a dude that currently plays in England who might fit the bill... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 am

Where's my Andrea Poli thread?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 am

Vucinic can do it for this season at least.
Champions league money = world class SS

I am more than happy with Mirko right now.

@Pino
I see Rossi joining Juventus next season as opposed to Balotelli
I would rather Balotelli but I don't see it happening
Rossi and Giovinco in
Most wingers out :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:21 am

Oh yeah for sure, with the TV rights were going to make so much revenue out of it
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 am

Luca wrote:Vucinic can do it for this season at least.
Champions league money = world class SS

I am more than happy with Mirko right now.

@Pino
I see Rossi joining Juventus next season as opposed to Balotelli
I would rather Balotelli but I don't see it happening
Rossi and Giovinco in
Most wingers out :coffee:

Yes, Balotelli is a dream, but we can always dream right??

As for Giovinco, he is a must, he is the next #10 unless Marotta loses his mind. As for Rossi, I have to say that I don't think I want both he and Quags on the same team. They are simlilar players and both have had serious knee operations. Why bring in Rossi when we already have Quags on the bench who plays 10 minutes a game??
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:31 am

It is true, I just see Rossi being more likely than Balotelli.
Very true about Quagliarella but we do not know how Conte feels about Rossi haha.
Also, Rossi is coming off a similar injury to Quagliarella, should be an avoided buy to be honest.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:35 am

God has spoken and I agree.

Giovinco is a MUST
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Giac is not good enough for our bench.

That is all.

Thank you GodPepe. You are indeed the voice of reason... :coffee:

If this was the Juve of 2005, Giaccherini wouldn't even qualify to work in the kitchen... smoking
Razz

We had such a good kitchen staff until calciopoli took over. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4