Norwich v QPR, 15:00
Sunderland v Wigan, 15:00
West Brom v Tottenham, 15:00
Arsenal v Fulham, 17:30

Sunday, 27 November 2011
Swansea v Aston Villa, 13:30
Liverpool v Man City, 16:00

1) Stoke v Blackburn
Now, why would this be interesting? Well, Stoke are on a four-game losing streak in the league and Blackburn are doing bad, as we know. A home win is certainly expected, but Blackburn might just be able to spring a surprise here and put Stoke in a bit of a crisis, don't you think?

2) Chelsea v Wolves
I'm not sure should I include this, because Chelsea are huge favourites to win, but it would be mini-epic if Wolves got something from this game.

3) Manc United v Newcastle
My gut feeling is that Newcastle will get something from this game. What's yours?

4) West Brom v Tottenham
Spurs are certainly giving some worrying faces to the fans of clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea, why not Newcastle, too. They're in great form and another win would further their ambitions of returning to the Champions League. But will Roy Hogdson's men be able to smother Spurs' offensive threat?

5) Liverpool v Manc City
In the light of their most recent results (Pool's win against Chelsea and City's loss to Napoli), this could be a superb chance for Liverpool to inflict Manc City their first league defeat. Just a pity that looking at previous games often doesn't tell you that much about the next match. Will City have another goal-fest in the Premier League or could we have a low-scoring draw in our hands? Your thoughts on which player(s) will make the difference?

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Round 13 Talking  Points Empty Re: Round 13 Talking Points

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Art Morte wrote:

1) Stoke v Blackburn
Now, why would this be interesting? Well, Stoke are on a four-game losing streak in the league and Blackburn are doing bad, as we know. A home win is certainly expected, but Blackburn might just be able to spring a surprise here and put Stoke in a bit of a crisis, don't you think?

going for the good old 3-3 again lol.

2) Chelsea v Wolves
I'm not sure should I include this, because Chelsea are huge favourites to win, but it would be mini-epic if Wolves got something from this game.

Narrow Chelsea win

3) Manc United v Newcastle
My gut feeling is that Newcastle will get something from this game. What's yours?

Exactly my feeling, we should get something imo but we always find unique and stupid ways to cock up at OT but for some reason iam confident Laughing

4) West Brom v Tottenham
Spurs are certainly giving some worrying faces to the fans of clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea, why not Newcastle, too. They're in great form and another win would further their ambitions of returning to the Champions League. But will Roy Hogdson's men be able to smother Spurs' offensive threat?

Comfortable Tottenham win.....

5) Liverpool v Manc City
In the light of their most recent results (Pool's win against Chelsea and City's loss to Napoli), this could be a superb chance for Liverpool to inflict Manc City their first league defeat. Just a pity that looking at previous games often doesn't tell you that much about the next match. Will City have another goal-fest in the Premier League or could we have a low-scoring draw in our hands? Your thoughts on which player(s) will make the difference?

Liverpool win.

Answers in red.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Liverpool city might not be a goal fest. Its really interesting to see how Man city will react to their defeat in midweek. I expect them to feel the pressure and tumble off

Liverpool are a big game team. It will end either 1-0 to liverpool or 2-1

Man utd vs Newcastle

I really hope Newcastle can take something from Man utd. Lets see how that one goes

Stoke vs blackburn

I still believe Blackburn arnt as bad as their result says. Stoke wont lose that many at home.

Pulis is under pressure so is Kean

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Watch us lose Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:33 am

I don't predict much but I'll go out on a limb here: City will win big or it'll be a very dull 1-1.

The media have been hyping this to no end which is never a good sign and Liverpool's players could very well have the Tuesday match on their minds. Suarez also seems to be a bit distracted (can't blame him). If City score early they have the pace and ability to do massive, massive damage on the break as Liverpool chase while I don't think Liverpool will have the stamina to keep up the pressing (as we saw against Chelsea) all game.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:36 am

Another City player that I worry about is Micah Richards, he's been on fire lately. We can't afford to lose the midfield, if City get their full-backs up in attack it's so hard to stop them as a team from creating a chance.

I'd start Suarez as our lone striker; as good as Kompany and Lescott have been, I think Luis could have some fun against them.

And I'm actually quite excited about Stoke v Blackburn by now, feels weird, man.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Another thing Liverpool cant afford to do is give City too much respect......

When we played them in the first half we basically just let them play and sat back you cant afford to do that......

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down