TheRedStag
vivabarca38
Catracho
Ganso
Funkentelechy
25 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 31 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Ganso Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Hes not pleasing the fans tbh,no one wants dinho

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 31 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by rsinatra Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Ganso wrote:Hes not pleasing the fans tbh,no one wants dinho

he is trying not to look incoherent because he called ronaldinho up some months ago when he was on the brink of losing his job and dinho was having a good run of form, so he wanted to save his own neck...

just as bad..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Ganso wrote:forever and always?he has been playing AM for 3 season mate

Speaking of Oscar,him not getting called up deserves a :facepalm:

what are you talking about... he was a volante at Sao Paulo for his entire life...

I'm pretty sure(100% positive) not till he moved to Lazio that he's been utilized as a 10/AM.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:56 pm

rsinatra wrote:mano menezes doesn't surprise me. he never has been good enough for the selecao. what else to expect from a former corinthians coach? lol.

i mean, now that ganso has his confidence and his football back, he goes and benches him. does that make sense to anyone? hernanes should play as volante and ganso should take the 10. it's not hard to *bleep* see it.

that guy called ronaldinho up ffs, he has no idea what he is doing. he is just trying to please the fans.

at least dunga would stick to his principles. (as ugly as they were)

if it wasn't for Melo, Dunga would be a national hero. Heh.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

This was the danger of calling Ronaldinho, just like it would be for any team calling a past hero when in trouble.

Now, he is obliged to roll with him because he helped out and regardless of what he is doing, its hard to say, thanks for you help, but we dont actually need you.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 am

Seleção vai treinar para uma Copa no Brasil jogando na Suíça, para 17 mil, no frio. Com Ronaldinho titular. Então, tá... Boa noite.

wise words Rizek.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:22 am

The Franchise wrote:This was the danger of calling Ronaldinho, just like it would be for any team calling a past hero when in trouble.

Now, he is obliged to roll with him because he helped out and regardless of what he is doing, its hard to say, thanks for you help, but we dont actually need you.

Yup, that's exactly what I meant. And really, I don't blame Dinho himself for that. He is a player and he wants to play, obviously. It's all Mano's fault: he doesn't have a real plan. And I don't know if I want him to get fired because there's so little time.

Catracho wrote:
rsinatra wrote:mano menezes doesn't surprise me. he never has been good enough for the selecao. what else to expect from a former corinthians coach? lol.

i mean, now that ganso has his confidence and his football back, he goes and benches him. does that make sense to anyone? hernanes should play as volante and ganso should take the 10. it's not hard to *bleep* see it.

that guy called ronaldinho up ffs, he has no idea what he is doing. he is just trying to please the fans.

at least dunga would stick to his principles. (as ugly as they were)

if it wasn't for Melo, Dunga would be a national hero. Heh.

That is true. I for one still think Dunga is a great coach, and was better than Mano or Parreira in 2006. I just didn't like the way he made us play: like a small team, a counterattacking football. But it worked. Also, he could've been less stubborn and called someone like Ronaldinho instead of Kleberson at the WC, someone who could actually help us when we were down 1-2 against the Dutch. Not that I think it would've made a difference hehe.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 am

Catracho wrote:
Seleção vai treinar para uma Copa no Brasil jogando na Suíça, para 17 mil, no frio. Com Ronaldinho titular. Então, tá... Boa noite.

wise words Rizek.

yup. luckily it's against bosnia hehehe, they only have dzeko who is dangerous when he feels like it. we should be able to win it.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 am

Actually they have another 2 good players,pjanic from Roma and another midfielder.I definitely don't think this will be easy,they were head on against France and Portugal at the euro qualifiers. Of course I'm hoping or a goleada though lol hope damigol scores
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm

new jersey add

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Was Mascherano aware of what he was getting into lol

Nice ad, I kinda like the yellow one..but I always do, Brazil just have a legendary history and the yellow shirt is part of it.

Not so fond of that blue one though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Ronaldinho is a starter. Ganso is benched. :facepalm:
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Marcelo :bow:
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Bosnia sucks looool.

my god this is sad.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Bosnia aren't trying at all lol, what a finish by Marcelo Mad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:17 pm

feel like not watchingt the match in protest. ganso is in form, ronaldinho is not. way to motivate your players, Mano Menezes. so stupid.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm

GOATcelo is GOAT :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Ganso wrote:new jersey add

MaschGOAT y u do this No

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

LOL DAVID LUIZ YOU *bleep* SUCK. AND JULIO CESAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?????????????? LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAFAEL SHOULD BE ON GOAL.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

:lol!:

Bosnia :dance: :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

LuizzZZZzzzz

Try Dede or something, the guy is not quality imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 pm

yup Dedé should be there. And Diego Alves on goal. talk about fielding off-form players. j cesar, d luiz, ronaldinho.... stupid ass.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Ronaldinho has been OK so far imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 pm

rsinatra wrote:LOL DAVID LUIZ YOU *bleep* SUCK. AND JULIO CESAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?????????????? LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAFAEL SHOULD BE ON GOAL.

hate to say I told you so... but, I told you so.

Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm

LOL HERNANEZZZZZZZZ
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 31 _LANIMA20120228_0038_1

Jeremy Lin do Brasileirao Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next