BarrileteCosmico
Zealous
REWB
che
Gil
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jorge Jesus: Premier League is not the best in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorge Jesus: Premier League is not the best in the world

Post by The Franchise Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

I think this is translated from Portuguese and as such, it leaves some things open to interpretation.

I would like to think, he was suggesting that other then Man Utd the English teams lack something technically and tactically compared to those in Italy, Germany and Spain.

He doesnt have to be talking about out and out quality and the best teams.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jorge Jesus: Premier League is not the best in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorge Jesus: Premier League is not the best in the world

Post by chaval Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:58 am

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Zealous wrote:Manchester quality =/= League quality.

@ Mole

Yeah City really dominated Bayern, Napoli and Villarreal Laughing

Champions League is a learning process but i'd say Villareal were dispatched with consumate ease in our last fixture so they're learning quickly smoking
Only because of their injury problems

With their starting 11 they could beat Man City
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:41 am

michael1 wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:United a class apart?

They got smashed by City .__.
That doesnt make them a shit team all of a sudden
Nor does it make them a class apart.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 am

If we had to make a league with the top teams in Europe, then there would still be Madrid and Barcelona on top with 10 points more than the epl teams like United and City.

fact:
Madrd & Barca > United and City
La Liga > epl
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 am

Ik7 wrote:If we had to make a league with the top teams in Europe, then there would still be Madrid and Barcelona on top with 10 points more than the epl teams like United and City.

fact:
La Liga > epl
Actually it is not La Liga > EPL per se - it is Real & Barca > EPL. The rest of La Liga can still be beaten, even by teams of the BL (Schalke-Valencia last year, Hannover-Sevilla this year etc)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:48 am

rwo power wrote:
Ik7 wrote:If we had to make a league with the top teams in Europe, then there would still be Madrid and Barcelona on top with 10 points more than the epl teams like United and City.

fact:
La Liga > epl
Actually it is not La Liga > EPL per se - it is Real & Barca > EPL. The rest of La Liga can still be beaten, even by teams of the BL (Schalke-Valencia last year, Hannover-Sevilla this year etc)

For Sevilla I would agree but not for Valencia. They are an emerging team and a team that I respect a lot. They have lost their best players(Villa, Mata, David Silva ) and they can still compete with the likes of Barcelona and Madrid. For me Valencia is just as good as United or Chelsea.
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 am

Ik7 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

fact:
La Liga > epl

For Sevilla I would agree but not for Valencia. They are an emerging team and a team that I respect a lot. They have lost their best players(Villa, Mata, David Silva ) and they can still compete with the likes of Barcelona and Madrid. For me Valencia is just as good as United or Chelsea.

I guess that shows your true intelligence...
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:05 am

The guy is obviously trolling

How else do you explain such idiotic statements
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 am

Lex wrote:The guy is obviously trolling

How else do you explain such idiotic statements

Dunno, I'm convinced some people are actually that dumb. Using logic like Valencia = Chelsea because we drew to them because of a Kalou handball Neutral
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 am

About Valencia - they seem to be on par with Leverkusen this season, with Bayer currently being 7th in the BL. (Bayer beat them 2:1 at home but lost 3:1 away).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 pm

fact:
La Liga > epl

Ik7 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

fact:
La Liga > epl

It's ppl like you that make this look like a forum of inept savages. So real have done sod all in the cl since 2004 and you have the audacity to come here and talk about team levels? Bilbao gave barca more of a fight than your team has in 3 + years does that make them the best in the world? Am I brain dead or have united reached 3 out of 4 finals? As far as I'm concerned, Madrid and city are on the same level. Madrid won the cops, city won the fa cup, Madrid lead barca, city lead united. Real lose 5-0 but it was down to tactics, but draw 1-1 and claim to be barcas level? Win something of note other than a broken trophy to be considerd amongst the most consistent teams in Europe in the last 5 years bar none.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm

jibers wrote:

fact:
La Liga > epl

Ik7 wrote:
rwo power wrote:

fact:
La Liga > epl

It's ppl like you that make this look like a forum of inept savages. So real have done sod all in the cl since 2004 and you have the audacity to come here and talk about team levels? Bilbao gave barca more of a fight than your team has in 3 + years does that make them the best in the world? Am I brain dead or have united reached 3 out of 4 finals? As far as I'm concerned, Madrid and city are on the same level. Madrid won the cops, city won the fa cup, Madrid lead barca, city lead united. Real lose 5-0 but it was down to tactics, but draw 1-1 and claim to be barcas level? Win something of note other than a broken trophy to be considerd amongst the most consistent teams in Europe in the last 5 years bar none.

:bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Sorry guys. Did not want to offend any of you.

Perhaps my comments on la Liga and valencia were a bit exagerrated.
Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:34 pm

At least he apologised though that is man points Thumbs up
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:13 am

Bump.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:20 am

:bow: Jesus :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:17 am

so much for real fans having the audacity to dare say madrid are better than united
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 am

diptiman wrote:so much for real fans having the audacity to dare say madrid are better than united

Congrats, you guys must be really good to have overcome your opposition today.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:50 am

lszanto wrote:
diptiman wrote:so much for real fans having the audacity to dare say madrid are better than united

Congrats, you guys must be really good to have overcome your opposition today.

especially when we have been overcoming every major opposition except for barca since last season freak losses to gijon not included
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2