Magricos
Doc
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emery: If you have an inferiority complex, don't even show up against Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery: If you have an inferiority complex, don't even show up against Madrid

Post by Babun Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:16

Adit wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
Not buying it.

If our defenders were sharper than day the at least 3 or 4 of the six goals wouldn't have existed.

Video explains it better

1st,3rd goals-4 vs 3 situation,midfield no where near defense

4th goal-3 vs 2 situation

6th goal-Kaka one on one,no one to help the defender.

Midfield gives away ball in dangerous situations in 4 of the goals scored.

Again you just dont play a high line against fast paced madrid,even barca played way deep than they usually play.

I just dont see how unai emery isnt responsible for that tragedy ,he did took the responsibility of lose after the game any way.
Everything that Adit said+ high line pressing. It was the game where Mou introduced his high line pressing with Real Madrid first time. Those errors aren't all out of the blue. Defenders had no time to think what to do with the ball with passing lines closed in the first 40 minutes. Once Valencia were behind we parked the bus and let them come at us. The rest is counter attacking history eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:20; edited 1 time in total

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Emery: If you have an inferiority complex, don't even show up against Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Emery: If you have an inferiority complex, don't even show up against Madrid

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:18

MARADONA>messi wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I hope the fifa virus strikes Barca again Very Happy and we take a 5 pts lead

Dont think Zaragoza can win ? Razz
Emery: If you have an inferiority complex, don't even show up against Madrid - Page 2 Pablo-Barrera-Mexico-v.-Honduras-6-22-11-1
They can if he has anything to say about it

I was asking Nick the question eco smile

It would'nt suprise me if they did, Barca have been shite this year according to the results ( aint watched much tbh)

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat 19 Nov 2011, 00:39

The proof is in the pudding, Adit and Babun. In fact I'm so confident, that I'm willing to bet my sig against you guys.

How 'bout it? :dance:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat 19 Nov 2011, 07:06

This one won't be easy. This is on par with el clasico in terms of doubt for me... how many Valencia players were on int'l duty?
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Sat 19 Nov 2011, 07:10

Emery needs to be realistic. Very slim chance of Valencia winning
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat 19 Nov 2011, 07:11

If Madrid lose we will make fifa virus excuses banana

Big excuses
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat 19 Nov 2011, 07:12

remember valencia pumelling us 3-0 in 2009 when we lost 6 consecutive games..

i didnt like last years' 6-3 win though.. it was too easy and valencia gave the game away rather than madrid taking it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat 19 Nov 2011, 07:18

Valencia are a WAY stronger team this year. So are madrid, but, it's closer than you would think...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun 20 Nov 2011, 00:14

Loved Valencia fans chanting messi instead of their hero's name soldado Laughing

Even Levante sang "ballesteros ballesteros" Laughing

small club mentality or what?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 20 Nov 2011, 00:23

Amery: "If you can't dive, don't even show up against Madrid" Twisted Evil
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2