RealGunner
Iceman
FennecFox7
BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
84 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 pm

S wrote:And yet you post this..

Yohan Modric wrote:What a strike. :bow:

Yeh, future Anfield legend. :bow:
Dat Botric consistency.
I'm convinced MT is actually a Liverpool fan tbh.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
I aim to please  Very Happy

I seem to like Danish players for some reason  banana

Off Topic: Jibers is Indeed Mad

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 6 Haters-gon-hate-the-boss
ffs Mole, another example where you hate Liverpool. You love Danish players but you hate the best Danish player currently. Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 pm

Dont be so sure Gil, when Eriksen discovers the acre of space he has for himself in between the lines in EPL, his talent might awake again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 pm

tbh the first few pages of this thread are hilarious

"Eriksen + Bendtner >>>>>>>>>"

Proud
rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Gil wrote:Overrated player. Far too many managers not convinced by him for it to be a coincidence. Barca, Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Arsenal etc all lost interest.

Even for Spurs he wasn't their first choice.

Lets wait and see, could easily be another Gourcuff or any of these overhyped luxury players.
Why would Barca, Chelsea and Madrid have interest in the first place? they have collected some of the best attacking midfielders in the world.

Dortmund decided to go for a goalscoring AM rather than a creative one it wasn't due to a lack of quality but wanting a different type.

As for Liverpool Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Mole was an emoticon whore back then.He's become more of a serious version now though. :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Eriksen was whoring himself to us and we rejected him. Laughing Gtfo Mole
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Overrated IMO. Done nothing of note outside the Eredivisie.

Consistently shit in the CL, was shocking in the World Cup and hasn't done anything of note in a Danish shirt. Even his goal tally is unimpressive. Under 10 for 3 seasons apart from last year where he scored a grand total of 13 goals in 46 app.

No progress as a player and he's somewhat stagnated. More interested in Viktor Fischer.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:Overrated player. Far too many managers not convinced by him for it to be a coincidence. Barca, Dortmund, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Arsenal etc all lost interest.

Even for Spurs he wasn't their first choice.

Lets wait and see, could easily be another Gourcuff or any of these overhyped luxury players.
Why would Barca, Chelsea and Madrid have interest in the first place? they have collected some of the best attacking midfielders in the world.

Dortmund decided to go for a goalscoring AM rather than a creative one it wasn't due to a lack of quality but wanting a different type.

As for Liverpool Laughing
Why the Laughing about Liverpool?

We scouted him and decided against bidding.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Sure brah....

Look at your signings.... your picking up everyones scraps.

Its more like the other way round.

Besides Liverpool being able to beat Tottenham to a signing Laughing

That's a laugh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Is he even better than Mertens?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Gil wrote:Is he even better than Mertens?
Yes, easily. But then that's my opinion, I don't rate Mertens that highly.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Also Gil in going against popular opinion shocker... when involving London clubs not called Chelsea.

When you damn well if Liverpool had signed Eriksen he would be fapping about how great a signing it is Laughing

Translation: He's scared.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Mole just laying it all out there ffs Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:29 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Sure brah....

That's a laugh.
That's not the point though. We decided not to bid for him, just like the other clubs, so it's not the other way around.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 am

Personally I don't know how it's going to turn out but even if he fails Spurs should be able to recuperate the majority of the transfer fee so I'm not concerned. Between him and Holtby one of them will succeed, if not both.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:12 am

Gil :facepalm:

1- He complains about him not scoring goals, his job is to playmake and create goal scoring opportunities for the forwards. Scoring is a bonus tbh, 51 assists in 113 appearances playing as a CM in a 4-3-3. Along with 25 goals is quite good. Stats from the league since 2009-2013

2- Him not doing anything of note in the international stage, I guess I could agree it seems like he under performs in an under performing Denmark squad. But, then you start criticizing his world cup appearance when he was only 18 years old ffs Proud

3- He isn't shit in the CL, last season he put up some respectable numbers 4 assists and a goal in the group of death. He's usually the best player on the team, and you also seem to forget he plays for Ajax which isn't the strongest team out there. Not many players can carry an average team and make them world beaters.

Not sure why you're comparing him to Mertens though, one plays as a LW the other one is a CAM/CM. Different positions with different roles.

I don't really care whether he is underrated or overrated, but I think he's developed as much as he could in Ajax and he needs a new challenge to continue his growth as a footballer and moving to Tottenham is a good challenge.

Great move by Spurs and they got an excellent price on him as well.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:34 am

FFS. Put me on suicide watch.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 am

That's a laugh.
We never put a bid in for Eriksen. :facepalm:

^ facepalm is at both Liverpool's management and to everyone thinking that we did.

And we beat Spurs to both Sturridge, Suarez and Bellamy. (Carroll too but shhhh.) :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:40 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Can't wait for him to join Milan
Galliani :facepalm:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:53 pm

So much hate for my boy Eriksen Proud
Also he has started to play great for us in the last couple of games, which is very well since our team is so full of scrubs at the moment. When out under 19-NT players gets in the 22-25 range and Eriksen is in his prime, the NT performances will automatically be better. ffs name a single player that could carry a team with players such as Rommedahl, Simon "Armenian passport" Kjær and our incredible lack of strikers and Full backs.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:53 pm

I wonder if Atletico could get Holtby on loan. Will be a great pickup for any club really. Eriksen is talented, so is Holtby...I don't see this as anything other than exchanging one talent for another.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:36 pm

That's a laugh.
You can talk about our "scraps" all you want. However, the sad fact is that our scraps from last January managed a combined 13 goals and 8 assists over the second half of last season. If are new scraps can live up to the expectations set by the last group, then I'll be more than happy picking up the hard-working, under-appreciated scraps of other teams.

As for Eriksen, I do think he's a good player, and I wanted Liverpool to sign him at the beginning of the window. However, every credible report I saw from journalists close to the club said that we dropped our interest in the spring, before the window ever opened. Anything else is just paper talk. Feel free to judge the club's scouting criteria all you want, but this was not a case of "losing out" to Spurs. I hate to break it to you, but that's one less stick you can use to beat the club.

In regards to his Tottenham move, I'm honestly not certain how they will look to use him. I know he filled in at a variety of positions for Ajax. However, he's best as a CM/CAM, which is Spurs strongest position. Spurs will be picking three from Sigurdsson, Dembele, Paulinho, Holtby, Eriksen, Sandro, Capoue, and even Tom Carroll. To be honest, I have a hard time seeing one Dembele, Paulinho, and Sandro/Capoue being pulled to accommodate Eriksen. So, where does that leave him? Does he play wide? He doesn't seem like an AVB-style wide player... Does it move Dembele out wide, as he played at Anfield last season?

For me this move raises more questions than it answers. He may yet make fools of all the clubs that ignored him, but it's not clear yet just what role he will play this season.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:00 pm

Mole's deception when we challenge for the title this season.

will love to see how he retracts from his words...clown Laughing

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:08 pm

McAgger wrote:Eriksen was whoring himself to us and we rejected him. Laughing Gtfo Mole
Exactly. Laughing

ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:18 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Mole's deception when we challenge for the title this season.

will love to see how he retracts from his words...clown Laughing
You've spent almost 200 million in the past five seasons.....Ofcourse by spending that kind of money you'll be contending for Top 4...
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next